Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,965 members, 7,973,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:37 PM

Davido Set To Replace Tooth With Diamond, One Tooth Cost 84million Naira - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Set To Replace Tooth With Diamond, One Tooth Cost 84million Naira (1314 Views)

Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring / Burna Boy Honors Fela With Diamond Studded Multi-Million Naira Chain / Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Set To Replace Tooth With Diamond, One Tooth Cost 84million Naira by Newsstories1: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Davido Splash 84 Million Naira To Replace One Teeth With Diamond

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhgfulkyBbg

$100,000 - N84,400,000

On one tooth Who else does these kinda things, but OBO!!! BADDEST!!!

If OBO kisses you, just know you kissing expensive diamonds. Expensive kiss.

With money, almost everything is possible.

Re: Davido Set To Replace Tooth With Diamond, One Tooth Cost 84million Naira by coputa(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
White celebrities can never do this, Inferiority complex of a black man.
Re: Davido Set To Replace Tooth With Diamond, One Tooth Cost 84million Naira by Zooposki(f): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
Na just to kidnap am remove that tooth. No need sending ransom letter or phone call to his people.

1 Like

Re: Davido Set To Replace Tooth With Diamond, One Tooth Cost 84million Naira by Kam2021: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
Davido if you don't know what to do with money again, every month set out 2 million for food stuffs to be shared for people.
Entrust it to capable hands.
Who the diamond teeth app?
Re: Davido Set To Replace Tooth With Diamond, One Tooth Cost 84million Naira by SpartaOfLagos: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
No be small thing

Sha don't get kidnapped
Re: Davido Set To Replace Tooth With Diamond, One Tooth Cost 84million Naira by delpee(f): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
Reason why the Western world never takes us serious. A nation begging for loans and foreign aid but having super wealthy people who can make a huge difference in lives.
Re: Davido Set To Replace Tooth With Diamond, One Tooth Cost 84million Naira by Dreamhighnow(m): 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Make I no talk sha. Na hin money. God bless me I want to help more and more people

1 Like

Re: Davido Set To Replace Tooth With Diamond, One Tooth Cost 84million Naira by adeoyekay(m): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
Make I no talk sha. Na hin money. God bless me I want to help more and more people
help me sir
May God bless you
Re: Davido Set To Replace Tooth With Diamond, One Tooth Cost 84million Naira by adeoyekay(m): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=Dreamhighnow post=125287508].

(1) (Reply)

Justintimberlake,cameron Diaz Split? / Fox News Says Barack Obama Has Being Shot Dead / D’prince Launches ‘jonzing’ Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.