Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment? (305 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment? by Mayorlee123(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
Mine is when my mom come for my open day,that day I chop slap like never before,I can't forget that day only my mathematics note that is complete๐Ÿ˜”
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment? by Warl0ck: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment? by kelspinall(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
2014 late granny slapping me twice in front of my friends(girls and boys) and to make it crazy everywhere was calm and chilly,the slap broke the silence and the same time created a calm scene afterwards...RIP GRANNY 1-12-2022
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
When I was Toasting one Shy, Yellow Pawpaw Babe in my Area in 2009. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Didn't know my Trouser was Unzipped.๐Ÿ˜Œ

As she wanted to Say Yes, My Preek just Come out Pwaaa! shocked shocked cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Join Fun Whatsapp Group / "Have You Ever Experienced A Blooder's Love"? / What Do Guy's Gain From A Nigerian Girlfriend??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.