Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,275 members, 7,887,796 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:59 PM

Avoid Wakanow Like Plague - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Avoid Wakanow Like Plague (948 Views)

Wakanow Is A Scam / Horrible Experience With Wakanow! Avoid!!! / Wakanow Has Intentionally Held My Money Since August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Wakanow Like Plague by dvibes: 5:27am On Aug 23, 2023
I bought two (2) return ticket SMG746 for my self and a minor. We got no discount for this purchase. The cost of the two tickets is about =N= 2,463,406.00. Notably, the return leg for both of us is about =N=966,000.00. Due to change of plans, I had to seek for a refund. For record purpose, Qatar Airline was use for the travel.

By Qatar refund policy 80% of the fee was to be refunded. Wakanow waited to refund about 10%, which is based on a discounted price for one od the ticket.

Wakanow lied that partially used ticket cannot be refunded by Airline but the same Qatar Airline refunded a friend. Wakanow uses all forms of lies discourage ignorant clients from seeking appropriate refund. You may not make sense out of this now until you are in it.

Wakanow had the effrontery to close my Refund Request Case in the middle of complaint. I requested a decision maker to get in touch with me for better service, they ignored and sent a whatsapp message.

Wakanow is really a scam- but I didnt figure this out early enough. Apparently, there has been numerous compliants online about their service.

Admin please let this be on your front page for Nigerians to see and steer clear.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avoid Wakanow Like Plague by Absuchat(m): 5:57am On Aug 23, 2023
Whose is not fraudulent in Nigeria now? Individuals, businesses and government are all scammers

5 Likes

Re: Avoid Wakanow Like Plague by TINUBUISMAD: 6:15am On Aug 23, 2023
🇳🇬 Nigeria
Re: Avoid Wakanow Like Plague by LikeAking: 8:00am On Aug 23, 2023
Wasting the nations fix on senseless travels. Waksman is and co must be banned.
Re: Avoid Wakanow Like Plague by BREYZ: 2:34am On Aug 25, 2023
dvibes:
I bought two (2) return ticket SMG746 for my self and a minor. We got no discount for this purchase. The cost of the two tickets is about =N= 2,463,406.00. Notably, the return leg for both of us is about =N=966,000.00. Due to change of plans, I had to seek for a refund. For record purpose, Qatar Airline was use for the travel.

By Qatar refund policy 80% of the fee was to be refunded. Wakanow waited to refund about 10%, which is based on a discounted price for one od the ticket.

Wakanow lied that partially used ticket cannot be refunded by Airline but the same Qatar Airline refunded a friend. Wakanow uses all forms of lies discourage ignorant clients from seeking appropriate refund. You may not make sense out of this now until you are in it.

Wakanow had the effrontery to close my Refund Request Case in the middle of complaint. I requested a decision maker to get in touch with me for better service, they ignored and sent a whatsapp message.

Wakanow is really a scam- but I didnt figure this out early enough. Apparently, there has been numerous compliants online about their service.

Admin please let this be on your front page for Nigerians to see and steer clear.

I avoided wakanow like plaque instead I book directly from the airline website. Wakanow dey reap Nigerians off.
Re: Avoid Wakanow Like Plague by Obitroy(m): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
Yeah bro must time we talk about Visa only ppl need to be away of where they buy tickets from I been in your shoe few years ago when travelling with Qatar airline but have problem at the airport did not fly the airline refunded me 80% of my money guess what the criminals posting as ticketing agencies refuse to give me the 80% or half of it but ended up with 10%

Pls be careful who u buy tickets from
Re: Avoid Wakanow Like Plague by tribalmall: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
This happened because you bought your ticket from Wakanow. If you bought directly from Qatar you will be refunded in full

I also bought ticket with Wakanow years back but wanted to reschedule n I was told that was not possible that I need to buy a brand new ticket this is something I do very well with Kenya Airways that was the last day I patronize Wakanow.

And yeah I do not think it's Wakanow is a scam I just believe sincerely you ain't dealing directly with those airline you might now be entitled to offers enjoyed by their direct client beside you have no idea nature of contract Wakanow as to place you on their flight. My 2 cent

dvibes:

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Succesfull Canadian Student Visa / Lagos--7th Largest City In The World?! / Cyprus Postgraduate: ? Any Nigerian In Cyprus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.