Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Enough Of All This Bashing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Enough Of All This Bashing (656 Views)

#GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing / Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram / Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enough Of All This Bashing by olawalebabs(m): 6:47am On Oct 14, 2011
Most posters on the case of Baba Suwe are shameless. Instead of addressing the issue, they resort to tribal bashing. Let's face the issue, learn from it and make ourselve better off
Re: Enough Of All This Bashing by BootyOnMe: 7:29am On Oct 14, 2011
Nor mind dem!
When old man begin swallow pellets of cocaine to go shyte ourrrof im anus for France. . . . All to survive, it means Nigeria has hit an all-time low!
My mouth nor even fit bash for this one.
I felt deeply saddened!
Someone actually used another person's GRANDFATHER as a MULE? shocked
What a tragedy! cry

I weep for Nigeria @ 51!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong To Give Away 50,000 Naira Worth Of Gifts To Fans / Fred Amata In Court Over Unpaid Rent / Ini Edo Begs For God’s Favour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.