Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,048 members, 7,976,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:03 PM

Should I Tell Her The Truth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Her The Truth? (462 Views)

My Cousin Is About To Marry My Ex, Should I Tell Him. / How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Her The Truth? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
I got talking with a female friend, so along the line we talked to an extent she told me that "Her boss once gave her 50k and she told her man about it,that he's very understanding ,he doesn't complain when she goes out with other guys etc" I just laff inside, I wanted to let her know what's on but the guy happens to be my friend too.

In my mind I was like this girl doesn't know she's just a sex object to the guy and at the right time he'd kick her ass out.

Some ladies sef ehn.

They wanna eat their cake and have it...Lol
Re: Should I Tell Her The Truth? by jackmrandy: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
brightmorningst:
I got talking with a female friend, so along the line we talked to an extent she told me that "Her boss once gave her 50k and she told her man about it,that he's very understanding ,he doesn't complain when she goes out with other guys etc" I just laff inside, I wanted to let her know what's on but the guy happens to be my friend too.

In my mind I was like this girl doesn't know she's just a sex object to the guy and at the right time he'd kick her ass out.

Some ladies sef ehn.

They wanna eat their cake and have it...Lol

telll her the truth before its too late. except you too wantt to partake of the pot
Re: Should I Tell Her The Truth? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
jackmrandy:

telll her the truth before its too late. except you too wantt to partake of the pot
God forbid, she's just a casual friend.
Re: Should I Tell Her The Truth? by jackmrandy: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
brightmorningst:
God forbid, she's just a casual friend.

God forbid.. na from clap tthem dey enter dance...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Things Unborn Babies Do Inside Their Mother’s Womb / Will Tomorrow Be Holiday? / My Boyfriend Needs To Earn At Least 800k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.