Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:42 AM

Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable (16873 Views)

Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC / Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now / Obaseki Weighs Options, May Settle For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by nairanaira12: 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Let him cough ouf all the money he siphoned

His Baldhead can't generate anything for us in jail

Lolz. Even those pushing you to misbehave dare not prosecute emefiele.
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by Platinumbillz(f): 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
Goodman2023:
Watch how those who do not know the meaning of "Plea bargain" will start masturbating on this topic out of tribal, religious and ethnic sentiments

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by adioolayi(m): 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
Get state pardon in exchange for vital information ..

Ogbon sodiki cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by edward1106(m): 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
melonsgroup:
What if I miss my target 🎯
If you're so determined, you won't miss
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by GreatrAnalyst: 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ireportlive:
You can never arrest a former President, Buhari had life imuinity, the case is dead on arrival and Emefiele would walk free

It's like Dasuki

There is nothing actually as immunity after office. It is just politics, party interest, and then nothing else
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by chaloskyx: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
lol b4 nko if emiefele goes down the entire APC cabal goes down naa any monetary policy decicion he made came from the top hes only their servant but Majority of Nigerians only see emefiele as IGBO (which hes not) thats why they are out for hes neck😅😅 read my lips not a single thing would happen to him hes just setup by apc to take responsibility for Nigerias economic crisis rather than the party. but you Nigerias are just too stupid to realise you have been played once again by APC dumb set of 200m ppl who religion and tribal politics have eroded their sense of resoning
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by Abifarin16: 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
festacman:
Finally, it looks like the former president and other interested parties are putting in words for Godwin Emefiele.

If FG accepts this plea bargaining proposal, it means either it doesn't have enough evidence to, successfully, prosecute Emefiele or some 'interested parties' know that going further with prosecution will documents and testimonies under cross examinations will implicate them or their companies directly or indirectly.

Yes, plea bargaining saves government money and time, but it is difficult to trust politicians to structure a deal that will ensure massive recovery of assets from Emefiele. So obviously, Nigeria will lose out again as usual. Sad!
I hope whatever he is settling out of court or forfeiting to the govt will be used for the benefit of the masses. Because I am sure whatever he acquired illegally during his reign as CBN governor must have equally come from forfeitures from other people. Hope government is not looting the looters for new lootees to emerge.
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by lomprico(m): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
Him wan name names be dat
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by frog12: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
so we no go know all him criminal deals at the CBN? no deal
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by a4cube: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
Hehehe Nigeria.
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by Iko5000: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
It does as all of them in Govt had stolen money using Emefiele and also business people like Dangote.
Reinaldo:
Doesn't make any sense
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by Larryndelaw: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
festacman:
Finally, it looks like the former president and other interested parties are putting in words for Godwin Emefiele.

If FG accepts this plea bargaining proposal, it means either it doesn't have enough evidence to, successfully, prosecute Emefiele or some 'interested parties' know that going further with prosecution will documents and testimonies under cross examinations will implicate them or their companies directly or indirectly.Emefiele is the one asking for.plea bargaining..not the other way round. The government doesn't need a plea bargaining from Emefiele.

Yes, plea bargaining saves government money and time, but it is difficult to trust politicians to structure a deal that will ensure massive recovery of assets from Emefiele. So obviously, Nigeria will lose out again as usual. Sad!
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by Samdigi: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
Hi,

Run 5gb MTN for #1,350

ASAP

Check siggy to contact.
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by patrickcollins: 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
Goodman2023:
Watch how those who do not know the meaning of "Plea bargain" will start masturbating on this topic out of tribal, religious and ethnic sentiments
There shall be nothing like plea bargain, if he is guilty he should face the law, plea bargain nonsense
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by Adeoye11(m): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
When I hear of settlement out of court.
That's where I already know that law is a scam!
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by compu(m): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
So it means anybody in government position can steal now, and later go Scott free after a plead bargain.....hmmmn

Corruption is oozing out a very foul smell from the corridors of government

Our country is finished!...

Now foreign reserve is 3.7billion dollars only.

The politicians should just kuku sell Nigeria & the citizens. Wetin remain again shocked lipsrsealed cry
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by Afamed: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
Toor,
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by Titogbanski: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
Finding a closure to this fake, staged diversionary activity.
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by nathyx(m): 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
20 count charge my foot! He will get away with it! Normal thing for 9ja Looters wink
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by prophetfire: 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
festacman:

If FG accepts this plea bargaining proposal, it means either it doesn't have enough evidence to, successfully, prosecute Emefiele or some 'interested parties' know that going further with prosecution will reveal documents and testimonies under cross examinations which will implicate them or their companies directly or indirectly.

Emefiele stole big money but he only shared to the cabals of Aso rock.
Now the Tinubu cabal want him to give them their own share. They don't have any tangible evidence to prosecute and jail him, that's why they're maltreating him to make him conceed some part of the loot to them.
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by Goldbw122(m): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
festacman:

If FG accepts this plea bargaining proposal, it means either it doesn't have enough evidence to, successfully, prosecute Emefiele or some 'interested parties' know that going further with prosecution will reveal documents and testimonies under cross examinations which will implicate them or their companies directly or indirectly.

They will find a way to pardon him, and share the money, nothing will happen to him.. this country is just filled with corruption..
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by Nyanabo(m): 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
Emiefiele wants to start naming names, now the FG are fidgety and are trying to settle out of court. What a shame.
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by NewDea4: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
The Dangote-Buhari factor

His lawyers have played their last card and FG has realized that his co-conspirators are too powerful to tamper with
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by AfonjaPriest: 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Snow124:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by KanwuliaExtra: 11:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
When he has implicated the 'QUOTA SYSTEM BILLIONAIRE' nko? cheesy
Then Seyi TIEFE-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU nko?
Bawa nko?

Buharidiot nko? grin

Nnaaaaa? GO AND ENJOY YA OWN LOOT JARE! grin
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by ibinaboonline: 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
Buhari has finally come through for him. Something Jonathan couldn't do for Dasuki.
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by Yankee101: 1:58am On Aug 24, 2023
To save Dangote
And even Tinubu
And plenty big men
Allow him to name names
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by BigIyanga: 4:14am On Aug 24, 2023
Goodman2023:
But Tinubu entered into the same plea bargain with US Attorney in N/Illinois in drug case …
Re: Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable by mekybabe1: 6:31am On Aug 24, 2023
Na their way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$1.6b Fraud: Efcc Arrests Vaswani Brothers Again / National Assembly Approves Life Pension For President, Vice In New Constitution / Diezani Alison-Madueke Was Not In Court Today - Kayode Ogundamisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.