Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,532 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:39 PM

Have You Ever Had Sex With a girl out of your league share your experiance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Sex With a girl out of your league share your experiance (5442 Views)

When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens / 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man / She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With a girl out of your league share your experiance by Styluss: 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
Do you think adults will come here to write lies?

yarimo:
I am here to read lies

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With a girl out of your league share your experiance by Psady(m): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
Back in the early days of cell phone ,but no ATM card ,we do queue to receive our salary from this microfinance Bank ,I happened to meet this big,thick &plumpy teller attendant ,she smiled at me and I did same ,but deep down Me I knew she was expecting me to tip her after receiving my pay , I obliged ,gave her something . This continued like some few months .On a very good Saturday evening while I was strolling I saw her in a compound which happens to be their family house ,just sitting there alone ,my guyman instinct was sharperly activated.I went closer so she could see me ,she saw me and came closer .She was so happy to see me ,laughing so sheepishly like she found a lost item we gisted for long till night fall.she invited me inside their living room, it was then I realized her parents and siblings travelled for a party leaving her and old granny at home.
This bae started handling my di*k on entering their sitting room ,we banged for hours (A record I can't break even till now) .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With a girl out of your league share your experiance by Obierika(m): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
Evestar200:
Which of the leagues? EPL, NPFL, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, or Spanish leagues?

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Determine A Girl Virginity (latest Method) / Guys, Can You Buy A Bra For Your Girlfriend As A Gift? / Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.