Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,543 members, 7,965,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:40 AM

Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? (8262 Views)

Guy Be Honest Can You Date Plus Size Lady Like This? / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. / Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by MrCork17: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2011
Natasha,,:

@ ogori tellfoolish he's not an albino tongue tongue

I love albino's  kiss kiss kiss kiss

Natasha will  probably date anything (no oofeince) undecided
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by TomFord: 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2011
For those saying they like their man to be chocolate,caramel e.t.c where does that leave us(the fair skinned ones)
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Natasha2(f): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2011
hahahahaha you know there are different meanings of date right? well I guess you don't yep I wouldn't mind keeping a date with a cockroach than you phewwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by MrCork17: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2011
Natasha,,:

hahahahaha you know there are different meanings of date right? well I guess you don't yep I wouldn't mind keeping a date with a cockroach than you phewwwwwwwwwwwww

Natasha sorry dear. you not my type wink
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Natasha2(f): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2011
^^yep you're right cos I'm a billion times more than your type tongue tongue
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by MrCork17: 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2011
Natasha,,:

^^yep you're right cos I'm a billion times more than your type  tongue tongue

You dont even have real hair undecided
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Freiburger(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2011
BABE!:

Brilliant question. Probably not.
But don't you know that a dumb question like this will always attracts the dumb-a-s-s ppl.
Another discriminative one.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Natasha2(f): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2011
lmao you're more stupi d than I thought who doesn't have ''real hair''  
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by MrCork17: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2011
hang on! wink
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by MrCork17: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2011
Natasha,,:

lmao you're more stupi d than I thought who doesn't have ''real hair''  

hold up sweeery. do u realiaze moi from London? Be nice to me & i will send you a Picture of London bus. I bet u be exicted!  wink
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Natasha2(f): 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2011
shocked shocked shocked London bus shocked shocked shocked shocked please show me show me please show me the picture I want to see LONDON BUS PLEASE PLEASE PLAESE LONDON BUS OH MY HEAD MY SHOULDER MY KNEE MY TOE OH MR COCK SHOW ME LONDON BUS NAAAAAAAAA SHOW ME NAAAAAAAAAAA phweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sorry op I'm sorry for derailing your thread Mr cock this is my last reply to you cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by BABE3: 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2011
Freiburger:

But don't you know that a dumb question like this will always attracts the dumb-a-s-s ppl.
Another discriminative one.

lol. What are you on about? You've been "chasing" me all over Nairaland for a while now. It's high time I gave you your well deserved attention.

Hi, I'm BABE! Nice to meet you.  smiley

Could you please shed more light on your post, coz I seriously can't decipher the message.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nayah(f): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2011
^^;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Freiburger(m): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2011
BABE!:

lol. What are you on about? You've been "chasing" me all over Nairaland for a while now. It's high time I gave you your well deserved attention.

Hi, I'm BABE! Nice to meet you.  smiley

Could you please shed more light on your post, coz I seriously can't decipher the message.

I've not been chasing, sorry if it seems like that.
I'm Freiburger! Nice metting also.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by BABE3: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2011
^^ It's fine. It is well.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by lindabon: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2011
@ post. i know i like white and light skinned guys, but i really don't know about albino!
well, still thinking about my answer. . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2011
my mom looks albino
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Orton10(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2011
Mum's hot.
Is that you on the LHS?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by MrCork17: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2011
Sexxskillz should be a role models to Albino people. I never met one b4 actually
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2011
Orton1_0:

Mum's hot.
Is that you on the LHS?

yes
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by MrCork17: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2011
H-Star89 (f). sweeery, is your mum Single & can she cook? wink
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by pendo89(f): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2011
lovely pic H-Star. Me like it.

your mum has black hair,eyebrows and lashes as well.shes nowhere close to albinos.Their skin is almost white not pink.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

H-Star89 (f). sweeery, is your mum Single & can she cook? wink

lol, married & barely

pendo89:

lovely pic H-Star. Me like it.

your mum has black hair,eyebrows and lashes as well.shes nowhere close to albinos.Their skin is almost white not pink.

thanks. I guess, she sticks out like a sore thumb in our family though
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by pendo89(f): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2011
^^ not much difference btw u an her. You have almost same shade. You are light not dark.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by cynthiafred67(f): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2011
Alobin? No  pls I can't undecided
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2011
interesting.

Maybe i should have added a poll. to me moderate albinos might not be bad but for the core ones, lips sealed
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2011
pendo89:

^^ not much difference btw u an her. You have almost same shade. You are light not dark.

idk
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Stronger99: 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2011
Albinism is no crime.

@H Star
Ur mom looks nothing like an albino. Just want to show us uour hot picture of u and ur mum right? tongue
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by tellwisdom: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2011

H-Star89 (f), are you sure your mom isnt a white lady??
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 14, 2011
Stronger99:

@H Star
your mom looks nothing like an albino. Just want to show us uour hot picture of u and your mum right? tongue

yea lol

tellwisdom:

H-Star89 (f), are you sure your mom isnt a white lady??

she is biracial, her mom is igbo and dad is white american.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by tellwisdom: 3:01am On Oct 15, 2011
H-Star89, Can i smooch you?? U will like it wink wink.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 15, 2011
[size=14pt]SMH @ fools Desperately trying to lick Mr Cork's Butt hole! Pitiably & overwhelmingly Moronic!. . . [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] / My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money / What Makes A Woman Boring To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.