Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... (847 Views)

Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Yahaya Bello: Tinubu Has Paid His Dues, Nobody Is Undermining Him / Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by proeast(m): 8:36am On Aug 24, 2023
Nigeria is fast shutting down before our eyes. Almost every sensible person has become convinced that Tinubu has nothing to offer. Businesses are closing down, unemployment is spiking, millions are hungry and hopeless!

Should we wait for the tribunal first?
Should Nigerians hit the street now?
Or should Nigerians sulk it up and die queitly?

People should advise Nigerians on what to do before there is total breakdown.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by Perfectbeing(m): 8:40am On Aug 24, 2023
He will continue to offer "nothing" till 2031.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by helinues: 8:42am On Aug 24, 2023
Wailers should receive sense IJN
Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by ASAPFERG: 8:44am On Aug 24, 2023
He is the president of igbos till 2031

14 Likes

Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by smileyoo: 8:45am On Aug 24, 2023
lol. Op, agbadolians will soon come out to call you names like; wailer, ipob, Obi supporters, e.t.c. as if they are not feeling the heats.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by MrsTwrite(f): 8:50am On Aug 24, 2023
Crystal clear.

2 Likes

Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by proeast(m): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2023
smileyoo:
lol. Op, agbadolians will soon come out to call you names like; wailer, ipob, Obi supporters, e.t.c. as if they are not feeling the heats.

I stand gidigba dey wait for them.
Meanwhile, those their childish tactics has become outdated. No one is buying it again grin grin After all, almost everyone in Nigeria today has become IPOB, Igbo, wailer and whatever adjective they use to qualify anyone who condemns their drug lord grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by amanda2013(f): 9:04am On Aug 24, 2023
Tinubu is overrated by his supporters. Dude has nothing to offer except hardship.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by Jackson619007: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2023
They all know, they just finds it fun to hail him for nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by Sangoamadioha1: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2023
PBAT should sit up after all they gave us the impression that he was ready to rule.
Obidients should stfu, Peter Obi would have been worse. He has no ideas to lift Nigeria, forget all those his noise.
Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by cybersoldiers: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2023
proeast:
Nigeria is fast shutting down before our eyes. Almost every sensible person has become convinced that Tinubu has nothing to offer. Businesses are closing down, unemployment is spiking, millions are hungry and hopeless!

Tinubu is a capital FAILURE....

4 Likes

Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by cybersoldiers: 9:39am On Aug 24, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
PBAT should sit up after all they gave us the impression that he was ready to rule.
Obidients should stfu, Peter Obi would have been worse. He has no ideas to lift Nigeria, forget all those his noise.

Tinubu's induced hunger has bent your senses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by proeast(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2023
cybersoldiers:

Tinubu is a capital FAILURE....

💯

2 Likes

Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by proeast(m): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

If you don't grow sense now, you will never grow it again in this life.

You believe Obi will remove subsidy on his first day, then float naira immediately after?

You think Obi will act recklessly like this without seriously considering the impact it will have on Nigerians?

Continue supporting a total failure because of tribalism. It will eventually get to you badly.

1 Like

Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by Sangoamadioha1: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2023
proeast:

If you don't grow sense now, you will never grow it again in this life.

You believe Obi will remove subsidy on his first day, then float naira immediately after?

You think Obi will act recklessly like this without seriously considering the impact it will have on Nigerians?

Continue supporting a total failure because of tribalism. It will eventually get to you badly.

Tinubu is not performing, that is accepted. Peter Obi would have been worse. Nigeria does not need repackaged failures like Peter Obi and Tinubu with their man Atiku.
Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by Sangoamadioha1: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2023
cybersoldiers:

Tinubu's induced hunger has bent your senses.

And Obi's lamba has turned you into a zombie.
Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by 9jatriot(m): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2023
Na dem. Always praying for anarchy so that they can loot.

Has your own business closed down? If your cry is because of subsidy removal.... then 4 or 8 eyes of wailing go plenty.

proeast:

1 Like

Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by Gajagojo: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2023
Eeboes are...

1 Like

Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Tinubu is not performing, that is accepted. Peter Obi would have been worse. Nigeria does not need repackaged failures like Peter Obi and Tinubu with their man Atiku.
Tinubu is doing fine. Fk off
Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by KanwuliaExtra: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
Did he ever have anything to offer?
Everything he touches is marred with CRIME, ILLEGALITY, corruption and forgery
FROM BIRTH TO DEATH.
"Muslim for mouth"!
You can't give what you do not have.
Simple!

We nor hear anything again ooooo. . . .Is the 'coward of the west' not going to war again? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by Sangoamadioha1: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Tinubu is doing fine. Fk off

To you right? To me he is acting unprepared and overwhelmed. The evidence abounds for all to see, so this is not a political comment.
Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by KanwuliaExtra: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

To you right? To me he is acting unprepared and overwhelmed. The evidence abounds for all to see, so this is not a political comment.
Okay. Remember to stay on that side
Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by KanwuliaExtra: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
Awon EMILOKAN on their knees begging for food all over Lagos!

Muchechechecheche

2 Likes

Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by Sangoamadioha1: 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Okay. Remember to stay on that side

If you mean on Nigeria's side, that is where i have always been.
A great Nigeria is all we ask for.

If Tinubu can turn around Nigeria's fortune for the better, i would be glad but for now he is not showing signs of knowing what he is doing.
Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by SalamRushdie: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sad truth ...I didn't vote him but I hoped he would better than Buhari but with what I am seeing by every measure from the choice of his cabinet to how he handles insecurity to how he is handling the economy I can say Buhari who I consider the worst president so far had a far far far better 100 days than Tinubu ..Tinubus first 100 is the worst so far in Nigerias history ...

2 Likes

Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

If you mean on Nigeria's side, that is where i have always been.
A great Nigeria is all we ask for.

If Tinubu can turn around Nigeria's fortune for the better, i would be glad but for now he is not showing signs of knowing what he is doing.
Okay
Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by Couldntfigurean: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
If Tinubu hadn’t grabbed Power,Yoruba mulims would have been yapping about how he would have given us steady light and reduce the cost of naira to dollar etc
I thank God he got what he was looking for and is messing up seriously,the same way Fashola was Yapping about Electricity not being rocket science only to get there and couldn’t add 0.001 MW to the National grid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by proeast(m): 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
9jatriot:
Na dem. Always praying for anarchy so that they can loot.

Has your own business closed down? If your cry is because of subsidy removal.... then 4 or 8 eyes of wailing go plenty.

I have businesses, that they haven't closed down doesn't mean they're not struggling. I'm even using funds from elsewhere to subsidize some of them that are currently running at a loss!

How many businesses in Nigeria today are still profitable? Running costs has spiked while demand/patronage has hit rock bottom due to very low purchasing power of Nigerians.

Continue supporting a devil who is destroying Nigeria.
Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by proeast(m): 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
If Tinubu hadn’t grabbed Power,Yoruba mulims would have been yapping about how he would have given us steady light and reduce the cost of naira to dollar etc
I thank God he got what he was looking for and is messing up seriously,the same way Fashola was Yapping about Electricity not being rocket science only to get there and couldn’t add 0.001 MW to the National grid

Honestly, that's one reason I'm happy Tinubu succeeded in snatching power and running away with it. At least, Nigerians have been saved their stupid propaganda. They would have claimed that Nigeria missed an opportunity to become great under Tinubu grin grin

Shameless tribalistic clowns🤡🤡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now It Has Become Clear That Tinubu Has Nothing To Offer... by vanitybutiwanti: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
Yes he has nothing to offer because he's not an igbo man

(1) (Reply)

Edo LG Polls: Supporters Welcome Shaibu To Jattu (Pictures) / Nigerian Army Expose Gun Factory In Southern Kaduna, Joseph, Monday Arrested (P) / Senator Natasha Akpoti Uduaghan First Day In Office As Kogi Central Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.