Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,619 members, 7,914,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:57 AM

It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria (2520 Views)

Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) / No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG / Amotekun: Western Nigeria Security Network In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by Real4real563(f): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2023
I’m happy to announce to you that 9mobile is the worst network in Nigeria. For some time now I have been doing the comparism between glo and 9mobile.

Glo is better than 9mobile. Since yesterday I can’t browse with 9mobile network, it was so frustrating. Thank God I had airtel SIM card, if not I’d have lost a golden opportunity.
There you have it guys - 9mobile is the worst than Glo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by Saao(m): 9:02am On Aug 24, 2023
Lol 9mobile is so frustrating. I'm planning to port my line to Airtel. How do they do the porting, I don't know yet

4 Likes

Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by Real4real563(f): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2023
Saao:
Lol 9mobile is so frustrating. I'm planning to port my line to Airtel. How do they do the porting, I don't know yet
Just buy an airtel network
Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by Solofresh2: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2023
Same here.Funny enough, that 9mobile is what I am mostly known with
Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by Jackson619007: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2023
Too bad.
Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by AfonjaEmir: 9:29am On Aug 24, 2023
9mobile died immediately the Arab owners left and Yoruba hijacked the company. They killed it with Tribalism and employing inept and dumb personnel.

Any company they are Incharge of DIEs..Just like Cadbury..they have killed that one finish cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by mycar: 9:36am On Aug 24, 2023
Thought my data had exhausted and bought another one to no avail, and the ussd code wasn't working to check data balance too, I was surprised to hear that I still have over 25gig data balance when I tried calling their customer care unit, so annoying. I even had to insert my sim in another phone thinking that the fault was from my phone.
Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by Kendo93: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2023
cheesy their network no come they sanga my area
Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by Saao(m): 9:43am On Aug 24, 2023
Real4real563:
Just buy an airtel network
ok so after buying the network/sim what else?
Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2023
I had to port to another network
Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by aklid(m): 9:53am On Aug 24, 2023
😂depends on the location u at
to me Glo is worst…there was a time Glo disappointed me, almost morethan 2 weeks no browsing network and u can’t call..the things just there like that..since that time I removed the sim I never use Glo again…

The best network in this country is MtN
It pains me to say, our own local networks makes it more Used
Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by Minime10(m): 9:55am On Aug 24, 2023
Very useless 9mobile with epileptic network.
Have data but can't browse with it
I registered my 9mobile line in 9mobile office when I bought the useless SIM and now they keep sending messages to me that my line is not registered and will be barred.
I no even get their time, e better make dem barred the useless SIM sef.
I will go to my bank and change my phone line to my MTN line

4 Likes

Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by Saao(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2023
Wisdomkosi:
I had to port to another network
how do you port? Want to do same. Serious enough, my 9mobile line is my business line
Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by mdimefields: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2023
Real4real563:
I’m happy to announce to you that 9mobile is the worst network in Nigeria. For some time now I have been doing the comparism between glo and 9mobile.

Glo is better than 9mobile. Since yesterday I can’t browse with 9mobile network, it was so frustrating. Thank God I had airtel SIM card, if not I’d have lost a golden opportunity.
There you have it guys - 9mobile is the worst than Glo.
9mobile is suffering from the Nigerian syndrome of inefficiency. Whatever Nigeria handles becomes moribund because of the deep culture of inefficiency, I was frustrated throughout yesterday by the useless network. I had to resort back to my old Airtel line to complete some projects.
Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by tamdun: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2023
And very expensive,glo,mtn and airtel is offering 1 terabyte for 100k annually,9mobile dey offer 360 gigabyte for same amount,just imagine the madness
Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by Emco1: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2023
Try geniex
Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by Real4real563(f): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
mdimefields:

9mobile is suffering from the Nigerian syndrome of inefficiency. Whatever Nigeria handles becomes moribund because of the deep culture of inefficiency, I was frustrated throughout yesterday by the useless network. I had to resort back to my old Airtel line to complete some projects.
This is really pathetic. Very useless network. My old airtel line saved the day. I for dey blame village people by now.

1 Like

Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by Real4real563(f): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
aklid:
😂depends on the location u at
to me Glo is worst…there was a time Glo disappointed me, almost morethan 2 weeks no browsing network and u can’t call..the things just there like that..since that time I removed the sim I never use Glo again…

The best network in this country is MtN
It pains me to say, our own local networks makes it more Used
The best network is Airtel. Glo is still better than 9mobile
Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by Real4real563(f): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
Minime10:
Very useless 9mobile with epileptic network.
Have data but can't browse with it
I registered my 9mobile line in 9mobile office when I bought the useless SIM and now they keep sending messages to me that my line is not registered and will be barred.
I no even get their time, e better make dem barred the useless SIM sef.
I will go to my bank and change my phone line to my MTN line

Lol sorry about that. I bought 9mobile because of their confam advert. I don’t know it’s useless network from the pit of hell. I was so frustrated yesterday. MTN is good but Airtel is the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by Real4real563(f): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
9mobile died immediately the Arab owners left and Yoruba hijacked the company. They killed it with Tribalism and employing inept and dumb personnel.

Any company they are Incharge of DIEs..Just like Cadbury..they have killed that one finish cool
Really? How did Yoruba hijacked the company?
Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by aklid(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Real4real563:
as I said, depending on the location u at, but most of the locations MTN is far superior and stable than any
Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by jerk: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
My best are Airtel and Glo. Speed and consistency.
Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by Kaido: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
Saao:
how do you port? Want to do same. Serious enough, my 9mobile line is my business line

Network disappeared from my phone for over 3 weeks. I thought my SIM was blocked. Did some checkings & found out that 9Mobile sucks big time. I ported to Glo & it is one of the best decisions I have made this year.

Don't buy another SIM, but go to either GLO or AIRTEL office & tell them you want to port to their network.

I won't even advice my enemy to use 9Mobile

1 Like

Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by Kaido: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Real4real563:
Glo is faster than MTN in my location, and their data doesn't zap like Airtel.
Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by Saao(m): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kaido:

Network disappeared from my phone for over 3 weeks. I thought my SIM was blocked. Did some checkings & found out that 9Mobile sucks big time. I ported to Glo & it is one of the best decisions I have made this year.

Don't buy another SIM, but go to either GLO or AIRTEL office & tell them you want to port to their network.

I won't even advice my enemy to use 9Mobile
same thing happened to me, my case I thought my phone was bad, I got new phone, until then I knew it was 9mobile network. Will go for Airtel office then, don't want go
Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by springer: 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Very poor in my area. Always emergency calls only. Awon oloshi
Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by Kaido: 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Saao:
same thing happened to me, my case I thought my phone was bad, I got new phone, until then I knew it was 9mobile network. Will go for Airtel office then, don't want go

The reason I ported to Glo was that Airtel port process failed, after 48 hours.

Went to MTN office cuz I have made up my mind on porting the 9Mobile SIM, MTN gave me a lousy excuse on how the manager is the only one that can initiate the port process for me. shocked..left their complaining ass

Walked into Glo office, they accepted me jejely. I dey enjoy them😁
Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by Unbiased1: 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
Saao:

Go to any Airtel office near you (use Google to search for anyone near you), tell them you want to port from 9mobile to Airtel. They will request for your current 9mobile number, send a request to 9mobile to release the number. Once the number is released, which could take between 1 to 5 minutes, the number will be used to register a new Airtel SIM for you. Please note that if you have any outstanding payment with 9mobile, they will not release the number until you pay.
Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by Saao(m): 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Unbiased1:

Go to any Airtel office near you (use Google to search for anyone near you), tell them you want to port from 9mobile to Airtel. They will request for your current 9mobile number, send a request to 9mobile to release the number. Once the number is released, which could take between 1 to 5 minutes, the number will be used to register a new Airtel SIM for you. Please note that if you have any outstanding payment with 9mobile, they will not release the number until you pay.
thanks so much. They are the one that will be owing because I have airtime and data that I may not use before porting. I will go to Airtel tomorrow. I appreciate
Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by Real4real563(f): 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
aklid:
as I said, depending on the location u at, but most of the locations MTN is far superior and stable than any
lies. Mtn is not far superior than airtel.
Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by aklid(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2023
Real4real563:
lies. Mtn is not far superior than airtel.
lies Airtel is not superior than mtn 🙄
Re: It’s Now Offical - 9mobile Is The Worst Network In Nigeria by sulaak(m): 1:04am On Jul 31
AfonjaEmir:

You are a tribalist

The Yorubas didn't take over. 9mobile was acquired by Isa Funtua & Son, Owners of 9Mobile, using tTeleology Holdings Nigeria Limited, which recently acquired Etisalat under shady circumstances, a front for dubious Nigerian forex round-tripper, Mallam Isa Funtua, and his son, Abubakar, took their shady deals .

This image of Isa Funtua with the CBN governor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The 25% Of Votes In The FCT Common Sense Saga / Mohbad Procession In Lagos Is Tomorow - Photos / Umuahia Is Still A Glorified Rural Area Despite Huge Debt : Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.