Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,674 members, 7,847,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience (54037 Views)

MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) / Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience / Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by okoroemeka(m): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
IconicR:
All of you are decent online which leaves me wondering who are these guys the married women are sleeping with.
Hypocrites everywhere.
you don't have to go far,I have been taught the hard way from childhood by older women that there is one thing to be done with a misbehaving pvssy,to fvck it without mercy,be it married,unmarried,single,lesbian,Jehovah witness,Jew or gentile,I don't give a shit

3 Likes

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Farid24224(m): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
sacajawea:

Many people have this experience
How old was this married woman? What part of the country?

She was 21, Kano state

1 Like

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by sacajawea: 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
Farid24224:

She was 21, Kano state
21 year old and already a married woman?? Interesting.
Not surprised, but very interesting

1 Like

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by sacajawea: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
Labdi69:

It’s his alternate. He has multiple alternates on nairaland
Azubuike is Igbo. That one talks like a Yoruba
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Farid24224(m): 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
sacajawea:

21 year old and already a married woman?? Interesting.
Not surprised, but very interesting

It's not a big deal here, we get married early.... My current girlfriend is almost 16 sef.
But we DON'T and WILL NEVER touch each other until after marriage, it's part of both our religion and culture.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by BibleStudyForum: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Labdi69: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
sacajawea:

Azubuike is Igbo. That one talks like a Yoruba

He is very duplicitous and dare i say he may be suffering from multiple personality disorder. He has over 100 alternates here.

KingAzubuike
DrDauda
Daudathasexyguy
NewDelhi

Etc etc.
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Greystone: 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
hopexter:

You get lost memory ni? You must say it not after reading ours grin

Let me give you a quick summary of the last 3 married women that were on my case;

1. A former “friends with benefits” who married someone she doesn’t like not to talk of love.(The guy comes from a very rich family and half the time is in the US and UK). She and her husband spend several months without seeing each other. TBH, the sex with her before she got married was lit. Babe wanted us to continue even when she married. Tried seducing me several times. I always refused and avoided her.

2. A former work colleague who was sexually attracted to me from the first time she saw me. She used to say if she had met me before meeting her husband, na me she for marry. (For her mind 😄) Nothing wey she no do to sleep with me but i refused. At a point she even called an insulted me, that do I know that she wants to give me what men are begging her for despite knowing she’s married with 2 kids? I told her I’m not them, and I would never sleep with a married woman. She later calmed down and we are friends.

3. A retired politician’s wife I met at my workplace. Madam is much younger than her old husband (like 25 years younger than him) so the generation gap between them is huge. Same story. She even used to come to my workplace to take style and see me but I no give am chance. Hers was like an obsession. It got so bad that she found out who my then gf was and occasionally used to stalk her. When I found out I was angry with her but I was able to convince her to stop.

These are the last 3 that happened to me.

5 Likes

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Chidolalar: 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
Uncletony:
I was raped countless times by two married Nysc Corps member during my service year at a remote village in ogun state. I later reported the duo to my guys during our POP and they apologized to me.
How did it happen?
Did they overpower or threaten you with weapons
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Karleb(m): 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
Some of you guys are just exaggerating what happened. It's okay for a woman, married or not to be fond of you. That doesn't signify any funny interested.

I'd take you serious if a married woman has ever asked you for sex in plain terms or if she grabbed your thing and you declined.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by sylve11: 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
IconicR:
Stop projecting the thing you ijaw people do over others.
Don't even bother quoting me

You sabi them wella. cool
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Warl0ck: 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
humm
jobless youths
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by tnerro1(m): 11:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
fof1:

Naked Lies...Hypocrites in Town.

I will never call her name, will never post her picture, you will never know her, so believe what you want to believe, it doesn’t matter

2 Likes

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Nickymichy(m): 12:29am On Aug 26, 2023
As per neighbors now... in case of any eventuality....so we exchanged numbers..I get everybody number...den too get my number
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by BALLOSKI: 12:48am On Aug 26, 2023
IconicR:
All of you are decent online which leaves me wondering who are these guys the married women are sleeping with.
Hypocrites everywhere.
you're a problem.
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Knetpro(m): 12:48am On Aug 26, 2023
Yes.

As a matter of fact, one is trying to seduce me right now.

Even right under her husband's nose.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by BALLOSKI: 12:50am On Aug 26, 2023
woginid967:

Well i used to run, till i discovered they were willing to pay to get laid out like sluuuts.

So it made me richer dogging them out and getting naughtyy.

Just saying that if the pay is good.... Then do it wisely
dem no de pay you shishi. Everyone is claiming they are wooed by married women.
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by vickydevoka(m): 1:06am On Aug 26, 2023
izonborn098:
If u are doing well and well behaved... All type of women are dying to have you.... Whether married, single, poor or rich....
I can say na everday them dey tempt me....
But y is it like to that
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Germi9: 1:15am On Aug 26, 2023
sacajawea:

Who was she... Give us gist
Crazyy things are happening
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by vickydevoka(m): 1:15am On Aug 26, 2023
IconicR:
Keep doing it till your cup full.
Do not cry when same is done to your future wife
One bad thing of sleeping with married woman, you can never stop unless u are caught. Reasons be that, 1. You ain't paying compare to young girls. 2. You are pampered unlike the younger lady u are the one pampering them. 3. The older a lady is , the sweeter her pussy, don't ask me how I knew . 4. No nagging, no billing and no too much emotional attachment.
So when you start sleeping with married or older women, it will take the grace of God to stop bcus the benefits are much more compared to younger ladies. Just like someone who masturbates he see giving a lady a lot of money is a waste. Or pushing hard to get a lady, sometimes if he has an issue with her , he will be thinking like " what does she even have that I can't offer myself.
The best way to stop a bad attitude is by not starting it at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by woginid967: 2:09am On Aug 26, 2023
BALLOSKI:
dem no de pay you shishi. Everyone is claiming they are wooed by married women.

I have hooked up over 4 guys in this platform to real rich women who pay. So sir kee kwayet.

I have evidence, you dont

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by DonroxyII: 4:18am On Aug 26, 2023
tnerro1:
A married woman once gave me a BJ and I even cummed in her mouth but I didn’t sleep with her sha.
grin .. Weyrey leleyi fa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by DonroxyII: 4:24am On Aug 26, 2023
soundOsonic:

Yes I was in uni then, I came back home for the holidays, probably 300level, so I went to a school by my house to teach, I taught there and I met a woman there.
She was surprisingly over friendly and come to my side to force a discussion with unfunny jokes. I am not particularly the talking type especially to married women, a man in his 21 years on Earth shouldn't have anything in common with someone who is 29-30 years.
The term ended and I was indoor alone, like I said earlier my house was beside the school.
She started coming to visit even though I rarely know her.
She would talk for hours, even talked how her breasts is firmed even though she had given birth to 3 children. She would have mentioned how tight she is but she was skeptical of the type of man I am, maybe suspected I am all this guys wey tear eyes.
So she asked me to bring water, my brother she just open skirts exposing her pants to me for like 45 seconds which seemed like a long time.
I didn't look at her face, I looked directly into her skirts trying to impose dominance. She became overwhelmed and closed her skirts.
Later on she would come and and be disturbing and I would show absolute no interest.
She will call me and be asking me if I have eaten, and often send "I love you text" it was tormenting to me.
She one day came and saw me washing, and took my buckets and expected me to chase her in a playful manner, I wanted to then, I understood the drill, and I had little erection but I didn't move.
I was tired of her shenanigans, mind you she is beautiful but I was scared of sleeping with her, and she was unstable and unpredictable, someone who is in love will definitely be sloppy and I wasn't sure of her mental health as she was behaving like a teenager in love.
I tried to stop her from coming but no way.
I had to use my final and most embarrassing move to stop this unholy charade.
So I reported her to my mum, it was embarrassing and low, but if you understand what I went through, that move is justified.
She frequents my mum shop, but my mum warned her.
It was difficult to convince my mum that all these happened as they didn't believe.
This proove that young ladies might get sexually assaulted reporting to parents sometimes they wouldn't believe.
I also noticed how disturbing it is for ladies to get pressured by men into relationship they are not interested in, men it is torment, ladies here trying.
From this lesson mehn I don't pressure women. I just ask them out after getting close to them, if they have any ounce of doubt no matter how little and just leave.
You Did a Great Job until You Reported the Sh.it to Ya Mom ... Damn Yuck 🤮 .... Don't Do that Again .... I love the part you also exact your dominance & Take the Control of the situation from Her ..... At that point, You can Clear the Air by telling her to close her laps that's its driving you wild(That's the trap) if she teased you to come get it ... Tell her that ain't never happening in Eon Time.... then toast her out of her riverie to help fix her Delusions ...

Most Women really need help & Most men don't understand .... konji is a Mental health disorder to women.

1 Like

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by koladata(m): 4:30am On Aug 26, 2023
Almighty God will not reduce your wisdom o. Thank you o , they all come here to form holier-than-thou
IconicR:
Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by DonroxyII: 4:34am On Aug 26, 2023
Pauliaette:
These so called married women dey get mind ooo, how can u allow another man to UnCloth u talk less of inserting his manhood and even be kissing u upandan. What will u be thinking at the moment?
This gender dey shocked me ooo
You Never Can know until you are their shoe, Imagine a Woman since She is born till 40s has never achieved Orgasm or Never Know the Joy of Sexual Intercourse......

Some are sl.uts While Some are Pushed By Issues Beyond their Mental Strengths!
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by DonroxyII: 4:35am On Aug 26, 2023
FireUpNow:
Make una talk about how to make money and stop putting too much importance to sex.
Hypocrite, Go to Businesses & Investments Section ... Also Programming section is there for you to do techs ....

Ashawo !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by DonroxyII: 4:36am On Aug 26, 2023
bonnyhope:

You guys are surrounded with irresponsible women
No be everybody come from ya base na ...
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by DonroxyII: 4:50am On Aug 26, 2023
Cjizzy:
A big fat lie my brother. Life no be nollywood script. Some persons never slept with a married person when they were single but their wives/husbands cheated on them. Same way some slept with married people and their spouses never cheated on them..
Life is unscripted
You dey mind those Karma people ...

Some people sabi cheat & scam karma na why dem dey run go church or mosque after their evil acts & trust me they will be atoned to escape karma grin ....

Nevertheless, As a Man if you guck yourself & marry a Runsgirl ... Whether you Don fvck or no fvck before ... she go do runs behind you ..

If You Marry a Virgin But You ain't a Man enough & She get tempted out there .. She go Open Thigh for another Man to also feel what Others feels or what social media has been telling Her Regardless of Whether You her husband don Fvck before or not ...

There is difference between spirituality & Maturity ...!

Everybody has how dem dey like Package & if you package am for woman how she tey dey like am ... propensity of her falling is high except the discipline Thresholds in her mental faculty is Tight & Solid if not, She go cream everywhere!

Most Africans are More Spiritual Less mature !

Oyinbos are More Mature Less Spiritual!

Anyone that Balanced Maturities With Spiritualism is the Emperor of Humanities & Karma sef go fear such fellow:

5 Likes

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by DonroxyII: 4:57am On Aug 26, 2023
Basiljoe:
Yes, in church. She kept staring at me for minutes that my mum had to ask me to approach her. I tried then discovered she was married, her husband was frowning all through. Won't ever forget the smirk/smile across her face when I asked if she was with someone. Very beautiful lady.
Have had other experiences but too lazy to share.
I like ya mama ooo ... she say make u go approach a Crush On You grin ...

Endtym Mother grin
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by harryboyng(m): 6:31am On Aug 26, 2023
Miracle1960:
And the fucking continues

No long cap cheesy cheesy
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Autobot05: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2023
Relatable

Even those that offer intimacy

Didn’t fall tho
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by NothingDoMe: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Yeah, I see it almost daily but wetin dey do me plenty and I wouldn't want to add to my troubles.
😄😄😄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CNN Post About Rafael Nadal Engagement & How A Nigerian Misinterpreted It / Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video / I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.