Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,907 members, 7,966,366 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:23 PM

Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey (29179 Views)

Army Orders 36 Cayuse Warrior Plus Helicopters From US / FG To Take Delivery Of Six Attack Helicopters From Turkey / Nigerian Air Force Acquires Two New Helicopters To Fight Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by lomprico(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
slivertongue:
helicopters they won't use

The ones Fulani terrorists will shoot down
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Abifarin16: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
We need this one in Igboland....about 50 of them before we stop sit at home..
Tell Simon Ekpa or MNK to buy for u guys if u really mean business.

one of our condition...Atleast one fat pig is collecting billions for terrorist act and pipeline security.

Simple.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Benny90: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Why haven't you invaded...
THE North and the East have left you behind

Mumu man
Ode dey try read news stop listening to that drunk called Simon Ekpa, they werey dey lead una to early grave, just like Ojukwu did to your grandfathers and mothers
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Chetas81(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
Show us the pictures if you guys not sick from head
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Paracetamol01: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
Something that will be destroyed by Boko Haram or bandits
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by FEGNO: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
Acquisition is not the problem. Do an inventory bout this time next year only half would be airworthy.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by YesDaddyTill203: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
NL IPOB terrorist cannibals and Bokoharam terrorists will not kike this news.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by tivity101: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
Na so so buy them they buy, them nor dey use them make we see results.

Nor be only ATTACK na Midfield and defence
Rubbish
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
Benny90:

Ode dey try read news stop listening to that drunk called Simon Ekpa, they werey dey lead una to early grave, just like Ojukwu did to your grandfathers and mothers

Not refugees..God..

I wont talk to people that think Lagos is their village...those are lost tribes
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by slivertongue: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
jumper524:
you go die of sadism.

tell that to those been killed by bandits
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
Abifarin16:

Painment
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by kindlyheart: 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
There is money for war, but no money for betterment of an average civilians life ๐Ÿงฌ
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Peppysco: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
slivertongue:

what has these purchases contributed to security of venue, Kaduna and Plateau?

America's Military budget is 50 times higher than it's closest rival, yet, the country has one of the highest internal unrest and security issues in the world, I guess you should direct your question to her too.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by GoodLife4live: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
slivertongue:
helicopters they won't use to tame insecurity in Nigeria.

what has the helicopter purchases contributed to the security of Benue, Kaduna, Niger and Plateau states. Nothing!!!
akpu eaters always complain...
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Benny90: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Not refugees..God..

I wont talk to people that think Lagos is their village...those are lost tribes
Yaro, my village is not the point of contention , What gives me Joy most is that I'm Nigerian and proud ๐Ÿ˜ and your country (Biafra) would never see the light of the day ๐Ÿ˜†
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
Benny90:

Yaro, my village is not the point of contention , What gives me Joy most is that I'm Nigerian and proud ๐Ÿ˜ and your country (Biafra) would never see the light of the day ๐Ÿ˜†

Slavish quote from a loonatic

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Originalsly: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
slivertongue:

helicopters they won't use

They will use them .... but for what? .... not the intended purpose. But then.... this sudden acquisition .... is it to attack Niger? All to replace the one plane lost? ... what's the price tag? Something they're not telling us.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Benny90: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Slavish quote from a loonatic

Hahahahahahaha
Bunch of Losers
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by AlhajiStorm(m): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
They have money for war but canโ€™t feed the poor ๐ŸŽถ (2PAC)
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by niyo001(m): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nigeria is truly the giant of Africa
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Xox1945(m): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
Useless Leadership spending money to acquired weapon instead of research and Human development or Build refinery
APC and chop by chop corrupt government so useless.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by BOSSkesh(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Bring it on......

Una don tire to dance...?.. minority nsi
Last I checked your tribe is the minority
You donโ€™t even have anybody in the top 10
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Calitoscassius(m): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
The masses are struggling, poor and hungry and the clueless government are wasting money on attack helicopter, to attack who? The same hungry masses. The buy weapons and what ever money that's left they share amongst themselves. While the masses keep suffering.

Yet some fools keep supporting the corrupt clueless government
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Calitoscassius(m): 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Xox1945:
Useless Leadership spending money to acquired weapon instead of research and Human development or Build refinery
APC and chop by chop corrupt government so useless.
And the masses kept hungry, poor, and ignorant, i am guessing these weapons would also used to murder the same hungry suffering masses. Corrupt clueless government
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by ewebinar(m): 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nigeria cannot even think of manufacturing/producing her own military arsenal, and be known for military exploits among world nations! What am i even saying? A country that cannot feed itself.... It is as if it is an abomination to compete with global leaders in the advancement of humanity. No ambition, no vision, no direction!! Her citizens are only interested in tribalism, religion, senseless sentiments with little or no capacity for original thinking............................
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Minjim: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
Helicopters that will be given to ill trained personnel to fly. Later they will crash it
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by tnerro1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
Good news, they need to avenge those lost soldiers in Niger ๐Ÿ˜”
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by CSTRR: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
T-127 ATAk from turkey.

AH-1Z from the United States.

Those are some crazy killing machines.

Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by slivertongue: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
GoodLife4live:
akpu eaters always complain...

empty barrel, go make your noise somewhere

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by cezarman(m): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
accordadoga25:
Cannibals will call it propaganda again.

I think these helicopters will handle ipob's madness.

The FG should please get 15 more Tucano jets.

They don't buy, you will say they are embezzling money unlike Obi. They buy, you people will still complain. Nigeria progress no dey give una joy

Exactly!

But why only Ipob na... You don't want boko haram and northern terrorists to bomb them to smithereens abi grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Know About INEC's Smart Card Readers(SCRs) (PHOTO) / Fayose At Governor Ikpeazu's Mother's Burial (pictures) / Kano Governor-elect Rejects Gandujeโ€™s Offer To Handover On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.