Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,715 members, 7,914,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:55 PM

Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies (34938 Views)

JUST IN: Tinubu Blames University Clerk For Invalid Graduation Date, Signature / Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi / Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by Amah70: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
FOJEM:
Abeg, where is Mr. Reno Omokri?
I wan ask am question. I know say the answer wey E go give me na: Toh!
grin

Reno Omokri has been a hungry man since he was sacked by Tinubu's APC conspiracy from Aso Rock.
Reno jumps from Atiku to Tinubu in perm one from two system to see who to join to for picking crumbs from the table of any of Atiku or Tinubu who wins.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
There is one most potent universal law.

The Truth cannot be Hidden forever.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by Sermwell(m): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
HussenAdul:
American university will try to be consistent by maintaining their stand in order to cover their errors of 1999.
They didn't make any error and there's nothing to cover!!

Thiefnubuu went to the pit of hell to forge a certicate!! grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by Diligence: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
We hereby advise Tinubu to respectfully RESIGN IMMEDIATELY!

Don't wait to be utterly disgraced. E don do! Shey una neva recoup una investments reach?

Wahala! Wahala!! Wahala!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by KanwuliaExtra: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
LeeSantos:
And he didn’t bother to rectify the mistake before leaving the state?

GBAM!
He did not look at it BECAUSE IT IS NOT HIS! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by Juju70(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
Obukoko
Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by Ayosman1: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Let Atiku and HoeB keep wasting their time and money.
You lack common sense...that's y people like you criticise whole Jonathan's government, but worship Buhari and Tinubu. I pity your unborn generations. Yorubas are worse tribalistic beings I have ever seen

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by Emusan(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nadingo:
One thing I don't understand is how the outcome of this US court judgment will affect that of the PEPT in Nigeria. Remember, all parties before the PEPT have submitted their final written addresses. Or will further evidence be admitted after all parties have closed their arguments? 😁

So you don't know the case will be drag to supreme court

The problem with some of you people is that you don't follow case to the core.

This same question was raised by CSU and Atiku's lawyers said they need it for SUPREME COURT.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
endsarrrs:
The first guy to comment is a lazy miserable youth. A complete NUISANCE in this forum

Totally agree with you. He is most likely jobless or living with his parents.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by eeetuk(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
"Mr Abubakar, earlier this month, requested court approval to subpoena Mr Tinubu’s files domiciled with CSU because he believed the documents would clarify glaring inconsistencies in Mr Tinubu’s background, including publicly-available documents that suggested the CSU in the 1970s admitted a female student bearing Bola Tinubu who was born on March 29, 1954."

Bola Tinubu cannot be trusted!
I have also found a copy of Chicago state University application turned in by Bola Tinubu in 1952. In the application, Bola Tinubu claimed he graduated from high school in Nigeria, but later claimed he didn't graduate. The Chicago state university admitted Bola Tinubu based on his claimed that he graduated from high school. I am working on sending a copy of this application to Atiku Abubakar campaign to use it to discredit Bola Tinubu. He is a lier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by favor914: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

GBAM!
He did not look at it BECAUSE IT IS NOT HIS! grin
Keep deceiving yourself as usual, by this time next month, it is we are waiting for the Supreme Court of Nigeria that will be your new cliche to keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by endsarrrs(f): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
Skyview01:

Totally agree with you. He is most likely jobless or living with his parents.

Honestly said!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by Nadingo: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
Emusan:

This same question was raised by CSU and Atiku's lawyers said they need it for SUPREME COURT.
The supreme court would only review the judgement of the PEPT to know if it erred in light of the evidences brought before it (PEPT). You want to go and enter a new argument, and start filing new evidences at the SC?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by favor914: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
Emusan:

They never said such nonsense, Stop exhibiting your ignorance, You cannot tender new evidence for the first time at the Supreme Court.

Fact finding is for the High Court, or some for The Court of Appeal, Supreme Court is on the evidence before it from the lower courts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by Nadingo: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Even if the PEPT delivers judgement before it comes to light that Tinubu forged university certificates in the US, a fresh case can be instituted against him by any ordinary Nigerian, stating that he lied on oath of the FRN constitution.

We keep playing with these things today, because of tribal and political interests, but the repercusions will hit us all in the future. We have a "President" whose origin, past life and education are issues of serious contentions and we're busy chasing frivolities, yet we'll wake up to complain about how Nigeria isn't working.

Haba na!

With Buhari, we only had to question his educational background. We know his background and past life. We didn't even need to question all of that with GEJ. But here we are with Tinubu. Are we not supposed to be progressing? Apparently, Hushpuppi can contest for Nigeria's Presidency 20years from today and it's going to seem proper. For once, let's try and do things the right way na!

Dah! It's stupid that I should recognise God's existence while being a Nigerian and living in this country, gaskiya!
Are you going to suspend the President's constitutional immunity from prosecution to have that?
Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by Ayo8(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Do you have any atom of shame left in you.??
Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by 2016easy2017: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
SalamRushdie:

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-tinubu-blames-university-clerk-for-invalid-graduation-date-signature-logo-other-anomalies-on-chicago-certificate/

I thought these fools said they won the election, but what they are presenting is school certificate irregularities. So that means these people didn't win in the first place
Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by toprealman: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
That “clerk” is only one of the series of “filters” put in place by the university quality management system. Someone is thinking that the standard practice in Agege Polytechnic is universal🤣🤣🤣
Only time bro…,only time😎
Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by ndudiogeleka: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

https://twitter.com/Imranmuhdz/status/1694666150162907460/photo/1

Here's the reply. Chasing SHADOWS in the dark... grin grin grin grin

Atiku wants records of all diplomas issued by the school for the past 44 years. What sort of stupidity and gullibility is this? The court will NEVER allow such thing to happen.
I went to 2 Universities in the US, and I know for a fat that you cannot get my record unless I agree to it.
Effort in futility.
why are u people like dis ..just come online to spit rubbish ,,are u sure u really school in USA as u claimed ..because I remb my company I worked with sent letter to my school to verified my result before they confirm me as a full staff ..then u are telling me a public figure like our president will not allow people to gain access from the school he claimed he finish from to justify his claim…stop saying what u don’t know by defending rubbish

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by Deogratiasfx: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
BAT supporters can u see exactly what we are saying. He is stoping it because things are not pure. Now he is blaming the clerk for the errors. Did he say there was error before?
Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by Shattuck(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Reno 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂 e shock you, nah Reno come be agbadorians messiah now

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by Ecosystem4u: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nadingo:
One thing I don't understand is how the outcome of this US court judgment will affect that of the PEPT in Nigeria. Remember, all parties before the PEPT have submitted their final written addresses. Or will further evidence be admitted after all parties have closed their arguments? 😁

The case will end at supreme court, Atiku has the right to present more evidence to substantiate his claims.
Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by egoldman(m): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nadingo:

This fresh evidences will be submitted during appeal if Tinubu is acquited by the PET.
Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Rubbish. The most crucial detail about all these certificate sagas is that the School once again reiterated that Tinunbu graduated from the school when he said he graduated. All other noise and wailing are just NOISE.

Not only did he graduate from the school, but he also did so with HONORS.

UNlike the 3rd class Philosophy cannibal transgender from Agulu.

https://businessday.ng/news/article/chicago-state-university-leaves-atiku-empty-handed/
You go explain tire. No evidence he graduated from CSU as a male. Una never chi chumtim
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by Nadingo: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
egoldman:

This fresh evidences will be submitted during appeal if Tinubu is acquited by the PET.
An appeal does not provide an opportunity for the court to review evidence afresh. Though,
Courts Have the Discretion to Allow New Evidence on an Appeal.
Ecosystem4u:

The case will end at supreme court, Atiku has the right to present more evidence to substantiate his claims.
Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by Amah70: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dreambeat:
What a comedy grin. Nawa!

Real.
APC and its supporters are comedians. They aim at the lowest.

Their ethno-religious bigotry is cancer.
Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by norriswood(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
gaby:
The University clerk is blaming the typewriter.

grin

Atiku has a massive case and we are all waiting to see how this goes.

What are they hiding?

It's time for us all to see and know what they've been fighting tooth and nail to hide.
...atiku will pursue the case for 8yrs same was he pursued Buhari primary school certificate....
Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by Image123(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Is it your money? Instead you should encourage him so that the shame will be on him at long last. Abi una dey fear?

Who be una? May we never labour in vain.
Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by egoldman(m): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nadingo:

An appeal does not provide an opportunity for the court to review evidence afresh. Though,
Courts Have the Discretion to Allow New Evidence on an Appeal.

Unless a case is irrevocably rested, new evidences can be admitted during appeal?

After Kanu was freed by supreme court, why was not released? Federal government appealed that judgement with new evidences.

The only way Tinubu can escape what is coming is for the PET judges to sell their conscience and set this country on fire.
Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by Unie30: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Indeed, APC supporters are senseless.
Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by YesDaddyTill203: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
ndudiogeleka:
why are u people like dis ..just come online to spit rubbish ,,are u sure u really school in USA as u claimed ..because I remb my company I worked with sent letter to my school to verified my result before they confirm me as a full staff ..then u are telling me a public figure like our president will not allow people to gain access from the school he claimed he finish from to justify his claim…stop saying what u don’t know by defending rubbish

You are a lying blind man. The company received your consent verbally or via a signature on a letter to send to your school to release your information.
If you refuse to consent to such an inquiry, the school will not release your information.
I went to the University of Michigan (GO BLUE) in the late 80s and got my MBA from the University of Phoenix in the early 90s.
Stop posting rubbish. The Constitution protects your school, medical, and other information. No one can walk in and ask for that information unless you agree for that information to be given out.

All you want, you can lie to your uninformed, semi-educated, brainwashed fellow IPOB miscreants. The letter from the school buttresses what I just said here. The school said that Tinubu must consent to it before they can release the information based on US laws. Go and reread the letter. I hope you are capable of reading and comprehending it.
The letter is embedded below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies by KanwuliaExtra: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Here's the reply. Chasing SHADOWS in the dark... grin grin grin grin

Atiku wants records of all diplomas issued by the school for the past 44 years. What sort of stupidity and gullibility is this? The court will NEVER allow such thing to happen.
I went to 2 Universities in the US, and I know for a fat that you cannot get my record unless I agree to it.
Effort in futility.

YOU TINK SAY NA YOUR SHYTE HOLE NIGERIA YOU DEY?

That is what you think, until CSU will end up like these schools.
You know CSU is a BLACK school?
THE US WILL ROAST IT ALIVE like these ones.
Watch out!

All the Nigerians going there to get FAKE DEGREES WILL BE EXPOSED!
Thanks to DRUGGY! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agk_-M5hRv0?si=WEZZk5uebM4BxEzV

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Plateau IDPs, See How They Reacted / PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change / Dino Melaye Supports #EndSARS Protest, Recounts His Face Off With The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.