Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,137 members, 7,916,335 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:45 PM

If Na You Wetin You Go Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Na You Wetin You Go Do? (887 Views)

See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. / If Na You, Wetin You Go Do? / If Na You Nko? Wetin You Go Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Na You Wetin You Go Do? by Type3: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2011
Two young boys stole a bag of oranges from the village market and to avoid being caught, decided to go to the nearest cemetery to share the loot. To enter the cemetery however, they had to scale over a tall fence. In the process of doing so, two oranges fell out of the bag and were left behind by the fence. As the boys settled for business, a farmer who was returning from his farm overheard the following statement being made over and over again as he passed by the cemetery fence: “One for me - One for you” Not knowing exactly what to make of what could be going on in the cemetery that late in the evening, he immediately ran as fast as he could to the local priest. “Father James, come with me and witness God and Satan sharing corpses at the cemetery,” he blurted out. The priest did his best to calm him down as they both hurried towards the cemetery. They both stood by the fence while the voices continued: ”One for me - One for you” Suddenly they heard one of the voices say “Let’s get the two outside the fence” (meaning the oranges that fell out of the bag while they were scaling the fence) Thinking that the voices were referring to them, the farmer and the priest ran as fast as their feet could carry them with the priest’s shoes left behind so they would not be a hindrance!
Re: If Na You Wetin You Go Do? by Ajibel(m): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2011
Seen this before

Jokes rating 29%
Re: If Na You Wetin You Go Do? by Type3: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2011
thank you 4 d rating,hope say u laff,na e be ma concern ooooo

(1) (Reply)

A Day To My Birthday / Win A Bb Porsche By Answering This. / 2 Million Whaala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.