Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,863 members, 7,935,698 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 01:50 PM

Quick WEB3 Money From WUBITS ( Some Matic In The Pocket Isn't Bad) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Quick WEB3 Money From WUBITS ( Some Matic In The Pocket Isn't Bad) (193 Views)

Quick WEB3 Money From WUBITS ( Some Matic In The Pocket Isn't Bad) / Isn't This Too Much For A 4year Old. / Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick WEB3 Money From WUBITS ( Some Matic In The Pocket Isn't Bad) by kephaspdf20(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
In the era of 4G being old school and 5G slowly being adopted.
What of 3G? Let's not go there, lol! It's still, breathing small-small.
2G nko ? Arggh!!! The bold ā€œEā€ Don sink ooo..

Web2, is gradually becoming a thing of the past. And Web3, the new mantle holder.

In this era of digitalized finance, pioneered by the surge of cryptocurrency. Things are about to change again!
To accommodate, the new web3 era developing rapidly everyday.. New adoptions are being made. Defi, cefi, metaverse, vR etc. Are no longer strange terms! (even though some peeps might be itching right now. šŸ˜)..

The truth is web3, is actually making millionaires!! Day in day out!
Something, web2 wasn't able to do that much!!
The opportunities, it presents is massive!

Opportunities, that only a few peeps in the know, Enjoy! And would continuously enjoy, because they chose to know and engage what's going on!!

The Gap it's bridging is huge!!!

Are you in the know?? What do you know??

Twitter turned X, already embracing the web3 movement;
Meta doing the same, even though they were influenced by web2 ... How much are you getting off them?? The ordinary people??It's usually the vips that would always milk this platforms.

WEB3 IS ALL INCLUSIVE !!

Join the Evolving web3 movement on WUBITS! a web3 social media. where your slightest engagement gets you earning points to be converted to crypto...

REMEMBER, THE VIP'S WOULD ALWAYS BE THE ONES TO ENJOY MORE! Take advantage of this movement now !! Don't snooze!

https://social.wubits.io/share/invite?rid=64c2fabb836610130eeb4ae5&utm_source=link
Re: Quick WEB3 Money From WUBITS ( Some Matic In The Pocket Isn't Bad) by Franzinni: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hello bro, I am really curious about this web3 and how it be integrated into my game dev pipeline. I have a good grasp of building a wide genre of games using the unity engine, but I was recently discussing with a friend and he told me web3 is the way to go ... But I for one missed the crypto train and I also didn't think too much of the nft train too all of which he told me are essential in the web3 world... Now I was wondering is you know any place I can get up to speed with it, becasue YouTube expands the learning curve giving that you have to pick bits and bobs from countless videos before you can piece an idea together. I could try Udemy or something similar but I am looking to see is there are any free options or communities first, any help will be greatly appreciated
Re: Quick WEB3 Money From WUBITS ( Some Matic In The Pocket Isn't Bad) by kephaspdf20(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
Franzinni:
Hello bro, I am really curious about this web3 and how it be integrated into my game dev pipeline. I have a good grasp of building a wide genre of games using the unity engine, but I was recently discussing with a friend and he told me web3 is the way to go ... But I for one missed the crypto train and I also didn't think too much of the nft train too all of which he told me are essential in the web3 world... Now I was wondering is you know any place I can get up to speed with it, becasue YouTube expands the learning curve giving that you have to pick bits and bobs from countless videos before you can piece an idea together. I could try Udemy or something similar but I am looking to see is there are any free options or communities first, any help will be greatly appreciated

There are countless communities out there though, with the aim of grooming peeps but most are paid for! Lots of em actually!! I'd advice you commence with the usual YouTube videos, get into conversations as regards the topic... Learn - learn and learn!!! The thing is being in a free community most times wouldn't even be rewarding... Knowledge would be kept from you!! The best thing. Keep searching,learning and growing . Engaging with web3 too!! That way you grow more then you could eventually join a premium community with even more perks that could make you even more better!!!

(1) (Reply)

Between These Two, Which Is More Important: Value Or Money / Top 7 Cheap Universities In Argentina For International Students / The Best Mcom Distance Education Programs In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.