Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,369 members, 7,964,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:49 PM

Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help (46735 Views)

They Promised Us Rice, APC Scammed Us - Tinubu’s Protesters Stranded After Rally / "Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu / Ogun Police Sergeant Prostrates, Begs For Mercy After Threatening Panel Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by danelson007(m): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
We dodged a bullet gang. 🤣🤣🤣

Una never see anything. I am enjoying my goat meat 🍖

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Antivirus92(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
They are really teaching Peter Obi a lesson

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by wis3(m): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
olril17:

O ri eee buruu nii?😎
get out of your skull. I don't understand nor speak Yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by olril17(m): 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
wis3:
get out of your skull. I don't understand nor speak Yoruba.
O ni shakan rejee

5 Likes

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by yarimo(m): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
You sure sey no be yarimo be fat? 😂

The hunger in Yoruba land is something else. But na Igbo matter Dem carry for head like Gala 😂😆😂😆

Una never see mehme

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by calabaman(m): 12:49am On Aug 25, 2023
😀😀😀😀

1 Like

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Liverpool456(m): 2:59am On Aug 25, 2023
floret23:
They would rather die than voting wisely. They enjoy suffering and smiling so far its not "too" much. They can't vote Obi because he won't let them suffer as they want.

I'm not joking, this is the reality of mindset of majority of Nigerians.
Buddy,honestly u are not far from the truth cos I av had experienced interacting with these folk and what comes as their reasoning looks like a fragile luu,quiet unfortunate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by udede(m): 4:33am On Aug 25, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
This is not a matter of north and west vs south and east. It is a matter of thieves vs innocents, ur_chins vs Obidients and senseless vs sensible people.

Is Joe Igbokwe from the North?
every side of this country has their share of yeye people so stop talking about Josephine igbokwe after the Easterners were bold enough to disown him.

What have South South done about their FAT TOAD .

I don't even have a problem with Tinubu. My problem is with the hypocrisy of all of us Nigerians.

WE TOLERATE NONSENSE TOO MUCH HERE.

GO TO ABUJA AND PROTESTE AGAINST HUNGER AND STARVATION AND YOU WILL MEET RESISTANCE AND COUNTER PROTEST EVEN FROM UMIMAGINABLE QUATERS AND LED BY THE LIKES OF SOUTH SOUTH FAT TOAD (SSFT).

when GEJ there brother increased fuel by less than 100 Naira he was almost kicked out but now ....

Abeg this country na cruise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Dikastan: 5:21am On Aug 25, 2023
Creamypie:
na north and west wey vote tilimbu go still suffer am. I only pity those sensible westerners and northerners who voted against. All these lowlifes votes na him dey plunge us in these problems. just imagine the way our standard of living reduced to nothing within past 8 years. His suffering go Favour him and his family. Its only in Nigeria people vote a complete failure to office in order to spite another region or tribe. While the people who voted him suffer the most cos of the policies of the failure they voted, the other region they thought they could spite will still thrive.
Have you forgotten that Tinubu is not there because of our votes. He stole the mandate by manipulating the results,only few people voted him.

9 Likes

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:11am On Aug 25, 2023
Kalakulu:
If the dirty APC Yaribaa dog can be useful then I can employ him to wash my toilets and get some pocket money to feed himself cheesy

The only way he can be useful is when you cut off his limbs, so that he cannot continue to vote idiots while alive..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by orisa37: 6:25am On Aug 25, 2023
HE IS STEALING YOUR NAIRA TO SHORE UP HIS ASSETS IN DOLLARS.
RETAG EXCHANGE BACK AT GEJ'S STANDARDS OF N180:$1 AND STOP BUDGETING IN DOLLARS.
LET US TALK IN NAIRA AND SEE HOW RIDICULOUS WE ARE.
Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by owem19(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2023
You go complain tire
wis3:
You're always on nairaland crying more than the bereaved. You're always complaining how people are having it difficult. The way you carry the thing for head be like be like na you the thing affect most😁 I don't see anyone complaining. I only see you lamenting on behalf of everyone. Try dey rest😄

1 Like

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by BrickDevo: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

They should be patient grin,the work this government is doing is so huge,but eyes can't see it. tongue.
So huge that 3.6 billion was used for renovation of aso rock villa in Abuja abi?

1 Like

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Gkay1(m): 10:02am On Aug 25, 2023
They should endure, tinubu is working.
God punish devil
Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by flokii: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2023
Hunger is killing you and Senators are there sending tokens to their accounts to go and enjoy their holidays..

After collecting bogus allowances for doing nothing, they still pad budget and inflate figures to make extra 'bogus' money while the common man on the street keeps suffering.

Naija I hail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by UselessBuharist: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2023
yarimo:
IPOB terrorists and labour party criminals claiming and creating senseless thread as APC supporters online

Whenever I see you displaying your stupidity here I just wish I could strangle you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Blitzking: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2023
UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING

1 Like

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by erai30(m): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2023
The Sapa go reach everybody, some gullible hungry lions will still say he has a plan for the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by DaveHarry(m): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2023
Tinubu is a magician; see how he brought the hunger so fast ahead of expected time

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by zinaunreal(m): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2023
😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂
Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Freshtruth(m): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2023
Mumu
Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Johandel(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2023
Seedlings of corn 🌽 will be distributed soon. Plant it wisely on any available space. The corn will be ready in 4 months. Hunger can't kill you. It will only make your head looks bigger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by chemicolt: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2023
Note: Be warned! The sound can make your landlord give you quit notice. Don't say I didn't warn you.

1 Share

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by UnfairLife7(m): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2023
yarimo:
IPOB terrorists and labour party criminals claiming and creating senseless thread as APC supporters online
Are you happy with the situation of things in the country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Blaze14k: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2023
yarimo:

You people are very good at denying your own kind. Am not surprised at all

2 Likes

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by stasius: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2023
Hunger can humble people.
Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Truflame: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2023
Let the government listen to cry of the people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by DKM123: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2023
Mscheeeew. When day never even begin to break. The hunger just dey play now. Brace up for more everlasting shege. Since una don swear say una mumu no go ever do.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Skillsnigeria: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2023
grin hmmm
Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by UnfairLife7(m): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Whenever I see you displaying your stupidity here I just wish I could strangle you
I swear down bro. Those guys are miserable. They cry in their closest but come online to defend their oppressors.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Meteng: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2023
In Davido’s voice,’turn back, baba no dey house’

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 / Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.