Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,361 members, 7,910,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:56 PM

US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin (19839 Views)

Germany Allows Ukraine To Strike Targets Inside Russia With German Weapons / Inside Russia's Gigantic Vostochny Spaceport Under Construction (Pics, Video) / Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by CuntPeddler: 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
ManirBK:
what's US business with another man's dead body who's not a US
citizen.. US should give peace a chance biko. Biden US is so
annoying. There internal security threat is at its high side yet he
nosedives into another people's affair without being call to haba

You this terrorist. Why are u crying all over the thread?
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by mbaise1000: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
Moniya4Real:

But the guy spoke the truth. Last time I checked, Prigozhn wasn’t a IS citizen and the UD also killed an Iranian Commander outside of the IS as well

Like I said, what I see in what us said already is bringing out an information that many will want to know, in that statement, there was no condemnation or support, there are other countries that has said more than the us has said already, why are you not saying the same about them? BTW are you in support of that murder? Or in support of prigozhin who has also murdered thousands himself?
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Expanse2020(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
US want to try to cause problem....they are trying to pull strings to cause havoc in Russia
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by BentizilL: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

I just shared the screenshot of your comment with the US embassy and copied the FBI.

Their are potential threats in Nigeria.
Na thunder go strike you if you no share my screenshot join. We must first eliminate idiot and slaves like you among us before facing those terrorists and thieves on American continent...
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by GetSenseNow: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
Dshocker:
Nothing concerns US, this is an internal affair, and the whole world knows that Putin was behind their elimination.
If you're picked up by law enforcement and asked to provide proof of what you just said, can you?
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Father4all: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
They can only believe. They don't have evidence
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by sharrp: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
As usual, people from that religion
4akomnehpetS:
If i somehow manage to travel to America someday, I'm going to be the worst mass shooter that country has ever seen, they need to suffer for what they did to Gaddafi, Libya, Iraq and co... These are the same people that wants putin arrested, saying he's a war criminal.. You can't be destroying other people's countries, while your own citizens dey one side dey enjoy life.
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Bfly: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
Who gives a fvck about what you else believes?
They also believe in gay marriage.
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by AllenSpencer: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
BentizilL:

Na thunder go strike you if you no share my screenshot join. We must first eliminate idiot and slaves like you among us before facing those terrorists and thieves on American continent...

Can you share your picture with me so I can do that effectively.
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by blowjohn(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
ManirBK:
When will US learn to mind their business sometimes i wonder who made them the mouth piece of the world.

It's political journalism.

Russia or China wud have said same if it was an American thing.

Besides the issue also affects them in a way.
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Dshocker(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
GetSenseNow:

If you're picked up by law enforcement and asked to provide proof of what you just said, can you?

I never told you i was in Russia.

And even if i was in Russia, Putin has said that he doesn't forgive betrayers, so that is my evidence.
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by GetSenseNow: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
Dshocker:

And even if i was in Russia, Putin has said that he doesn't forgive betrayers, so that is my evidence.
Saying he doesn't forgive betrayers isn't evidence that he did this. Remember when Nordstream2 pipeline was blown up, US blamed Russia.

Ever heard of a false-flag operation?

1 Like

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Georgejeez: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
That is to tell you that US actually plotted with the Wagner Igbos to rebel against Putin and execute a mutiny against Russia .

However they have been outsmarted by the Spy Boss and Tamer of the West , King Vladimir Putin , first of his name ..

They should look for another ploy , their sanctions and clandestine moves wouldn't remove Russian Soildiers from Ukraine territory .

They must be taught a lesson by Mother Russia and must be restrained not to join the NATO cult no matter what it takes ...

God bless Putin
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by patorial(m): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...but Prigozhin fvcked up big time..he bit the finger that fed him..dude was a nobody ex convict until Putin picked him up from the gutters..cleaned him up and made him what he is today...Dude now felt that he can challenge the boss...he forgot the very first law of the 48 laws of powers by my icon Robert Greene..which states:
"Never outshine your master"

No, it's actually don't step on a wrong man's shoe.
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Moniya4Real(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
No sane person would support murder. But the fact is , no country is faultless when it comes to murdering people, especially citizens of other countries. All the countries that have insinuated the crashed plane was brought down by Putin/Russia are NATO countries-Russia enemies. How many countries of the global south insinuated like the US, NATO allies did. Not even Japan not South Korea. The bigger question is: How many of them has ever voiced out against the US’s barbaric killing and maiming of innocent women and Children in Iraq?-None. My dear , any one choosing between the West and other world powers are only choosing between two evils( but a lesser one exists) These guys don’t care about a single African soul. It’s high time Africans started treating themselves and supporting ourselves like the west does( regardless of their evil atrocities in the world)

mbaise1000:

Like I said, what I see in what us said already is bringing out an information that many will want to know, in that statement, there was no condemnation or support, there are other countries that has said more than the us has said already, why are you not saying the same about them? BTW are you in support of that murder? Or in support of prigozhin who has also murdered thousands himself?
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Mikeiron78(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
For some of you asking "wetin concern US for this" Let me explain to you. The US is the leader of the free world. If not for the US intervention, most of the third world countries will be under Chinese/Russia rule, but you don't get what happens behind closed doors. I see you are used to killings and sufferings by uour own leaders, but get used to it, the US will not let a Tyranny continue.
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Moniya4Real(m): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
Your evidence is seemingly weak. But I , too, he could have done it

Dshocker:

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Winning123: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
And you will jump at the opportunity of staying in the US. Note CIA has marked your comments. Don't even ever bother to apply for a US visa in your lifetime.

ManirBK:
America the Master Evil genius!

Wetin consign them
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by oneman2k7: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
4akomnehpetS:
Nonsense

This is one of the reason embassy deny visa without remorse.

Internet never forgets
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Georgejeez: 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
oneman2k7:

This is one of the reason embassy deny visa without remorse.

Internet never forgets

One thing I have noticed about y'all Nairaland West ass lickers , y'all always threaten anyone who doesn't support US hypocrisy with Visa denial as if y'all work in the Embassy or wouldn't be denied if you apply yourselves .

For your information, not everyone is carried away with the idea of relocating to the US of A .
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Cabalgeneral: 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Cabalgeneral: 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
ManirBK:

Wetin consign them

God is with Putin, I think the whole world have seen it.
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Cabalgeneral: 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
accordadoga25:
The liberator of Biafrans is gone.😒

The tree they use to hold their back have break - O ti lo

Who is going to liberate them now?

So you believe that Wagner group will come to Biafra to come and do what exactly, you're being deceived
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Cabalgeneral: 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Only sure thing for now is that plane was shot down.

Yes! Because he lose guard.
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Dybala11(m): 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
fuckJones:
it's just an assumption meaning Putin and Russia are ahend of America in technology
You mean that the US don't have surface-to-air missiles??
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Dybala11(m): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...but Prigozhin fvcked up big time..he bit the finger that fed him..dude was a nobody ex convict until Putin picked him up from the gutters..cleaned him up and made him what he is today...Dude now felt that he can challenge the boss...he forgot the very first law of the 48 laws of powers by my icon Robert Greene..which states:
"Never outshine your master"
Case of one criminal to another, dog eating dog. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Dybala11(m): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
Obierika:

Who will even give you American visa!
He's going to do a walk-a-thon now. 😌😌😌
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by BentizilL: 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Can you share your picture with me so I can do that effectively.
Why don't you first share your picture, fools like you need to be erase from the earth...

Slave lipsrsealed
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Blaze14k: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
Wow without evidence
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Hmsniki(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
[quote Outshining the master can cause some a bige lose, it goese to extrime of loosing ur life, people should be very carefule..... It's a big lose to Russia. author=Robertgreene1 post=125348462]Interesting...but Prigozhin fvcked up big time..he bit the finger that fed him..dude was a nobody ex convict until Putin picked him up from the gutters..cleaned him up and made him what he is today...Dude now felt that he can challenge the boss...he forgot the very first law of the 48 laws of powers by my icon Robert Greene..which states:
"Never outshine your master"[/quote]

1 Like

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by JuanDeDios: 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
ManirBK:

Wetin consign them
Unless they killed Mr Prigozhyn, I doubt they're the evil genius here.
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by JuanDeDios: 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
jmoore:
A newborn baby knows Putin killed him.

Russia's KGB has one of the dumbest tactics with no creativity. It has always been about targets being thrown out of windows.

I guess Wagner boss never wanted to reside on any apartment above ground floor.
I think they got bored with windows and poisoning. Something spectacular this time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive / Russia, North Korea Sign Mutual Military Deal To Assist Each Other If Attacked / US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.