Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Igbo Man Who Owns Highest Number Of Rolls Royce And Private Jets In Nigeria (pho - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbo Man Who Owns Highest Number Of Rolls Royce And Private Jets In Nigeria (pho (2068 Views)

Davido Pulls Up To Meet His Dad With A Rolls Royce And His Dad Was In A Bentley / Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) / 21 Celebrities Who Own Private Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Who Owns Highest Number Of Rolls Royce And Private Jets In Nigeria (pho by Morbeta11(m): 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Igbo Man Who Owns Highest Number Of Rolls Royce and Private Jets in Nigeria (Photos)

Felix Chidi Idiga is a Nigerian Business Mogul and Entrepreneur. He is the Chairman/CEO of JAFAC Group

of Companies. He became a multi Billionaire in his mid 30s.

Born: Felix Chidi Idiga, June 30, 1963,Orlu, Imo State, Nigeria.

Occupation: MD/CEO JAFAC Group – Involved in Dredging, Marine, Logistics, Asphalt Production and Sales, Road/Bridge Construction, Equipment Sales/Leasing, Building Construction, Offshore Services;

Vessel, Tanker Vessel, Tug Boats, Barges, Security Boats services, etc. Agriculture – Rice Farming. Hospitality Industry, Aviation.

GROWING UP AND EDUCATION

Felix Idiga attended St. Mary’s Primary school, Amaifeke, Orlu, 1972

to 1977 and later proceeded to secondary school. He was unable to complete secondary school in one stretch due to his natural quest for business and entrepreneurship.

Felix later went back to school, Pre-Varsity Education Centre, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, to complete his disrupted secondary education.

Consequently, he ventured into the business world in 1984. With the help of his father, he was provided him the initial capital to start up a house utensils business in Onitsha. Inevitably, in June 1987, he went over to Lagos State, Nigeria to seek for greener pastures and to diversify his growing business.

Later, he ventured into importation by traveling to Europe to import certain goods like designer shoes and apparels.

ENTREPRENEURSHIP/BUSINESSES

A) JAFAC Group of Companies

As Chairman/CEO of JAFAC Group, which is made up of the following

companies :

• JAFAC Motors Nigeria/ JAFAC Auto Inc. USA

• JAFAC Wine

• JAFAC Construction Limited

• JAFAC Investment Nigeria Limited

• SWAT LINK’s Limited (Maritime)

• Swat Technology Limited

• Global Private Jet Charter

• JAFAC Hospitality Industry (Galpin Suites & Hotel)

• Jafac Oil and Gas

• Jafac Real estate

His garage is filled with numerous number of Rolls Royce ranging from Cullinans, Phantoms, Ghost etc amongst other automobiles.

He owns the highest number of Private jets and Rolls Royce in Nigeria.

Allegedly, he donated billions of naira to a political party in 2015,2019 and 2023.

He also donated his private jet to Tinubu’s campaign.

Net worth: Undisclosed but estimated to be worth billions of dollars.

He is revered with the title “Akuatuegwu of Igbo land.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1450936/igbo-man-owns-highest-number-rolls-royce-private-jets-nigeria-photos/#forward

Re: Igbo Man Who Owns Highest Number Of Rolls Royce And Private Jets In Nigeria (pho by Taylor90: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
grin
Re: Igbo Man Who Owns Highest Number Of Rolls Royce And Private Jets In Nigeria (pho by Karemarealty288(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Chief, our neighbour in Adeniyi Jones that year at Alhaji Jimoh....very correct Gee, visited him in Atlanta in 2018. Over correct dey worry am. Always carrying men along....... I Hail you high Chief.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Who Owns Highest Number Of Rolls Royce And Private Jets In Nigeria (pho by Styluss: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
These noise makers again
Re: Igbo Man Who Owns Highest Number Of Rolls Royce And Private Jets In Nigeria (pho by SETHARTHUR(m): 12:58am On Aug 26, 2023
Jafac my neighbor in oleme, Orlu Imo state.
Re: Igbo Man Who Owns Highest Number Of Rolls Royce And Private Jets In Nigeria (pho by Akeem79(m): 7:43am On Aug 26, 2023
Styluss:
These noise makers again

1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Who Owns Highest Number Of Rolls Royce And Private Jets In Nigeria (pho by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:41am On Aug 26, 2023
Re: Igbo Man Who Owns Highest Number Of Rolls Royce And Private Jets In Nigeria (pho by RingRoadCartel(m): 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
The first day I went to this man's country home, he served me and those I came with kolanut and drinks by himself. I was left in shock till the end of that meeting. I couldn't believe what I had just witnessed. Chidi Idiga served me kola. Omo, he left a lasting impression on me. I had to talk about it when I came across this thread because I still remember him for that uncommon humility till today!

(1) (Reply)

Alison Carey-Mariah Carey's Sister / How Damoche Was Brutally Killed+the Photo He Took Few Minutes Before His Death / PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dancers Getting Ready For AY Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.