Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,926 members, 7,872,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Join To Protest The Fuel Price Hike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join To Protest The Fuel Price Hike (762 Views)

Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation / Niger Delta Activists Protest The Siting Of A $1.5 Billion Dry Dock In Lagos / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join To Protest The Fuel Price Hike by Godmann(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2011
[center][size=15pt]Who can join me?[/size][/center]

I deem it necessary to embark on a protest over the Fuel Deregulation/Price increase by this government

[center]My goals are[/center]
[list]
[li]To encourage Nigerians to learn the acts of positive peaceful protest [/li]
[li] Try show to my God that I am working within my powers to safeguard the millions that will certainly die as a result of the hardship that will result from the fuel price increase. I consider whatever cost a better offering.[/li]
[li]To make my point that I have nothing but disgust for these criminal that rule us. [/li]
[li]To prick their conscious and the conscious of our fellow country men and women [/li]
[li]To begin to lay the foundation of a positive confrontation with our bad leaders. I believe it is only when we are ready to confront them that the real transformation will begin. I also believe that any little positive action counts in rekindling the light. I cannot say when the benefits of our actions duals both as individual and group will begin to manifest, but I am certain in the long run; our people will learn enough from our sufferings and the little positive actions we can pull through; to be able to put a stop to the human degradation going on in our land  [/li]
[/list]

I invite comrades, friends and all wiling Nigerians to join in printing and wearing polos and caps with the message

[center][size=20pt]Say No to Fuel Price Hike
Say no the criminals in power[/size].
[/center]

[center]Colour: Red on white background.
Wearing takes off December 1: To be worn all through December/January
[/center]

Suggestion and contribution are welcomed: Who can print them at what cost? Who can make better design of our message? Do we need to retune the message? Can we adopt a better approach?

Email comments to godwin.aleke@gmail.com or leave your comment at: http://godmanaleke..com/2011/10/who-can-join-me.html

(1) (Reply)

One-month Old Baby Receives Salary In Zamfara / The Nigerian Government: Investigate The Abuse Of A Young Girl Slapped / Letter From A Corrupt Billionaire Politician:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.