Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,817 members, 7,966,013 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:11 AM

How will i Deal With This Kind Of In-laws - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How will i Deal With This Kind Of In-laws (1154 Views)

How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband / How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How will i Deal With This Kind Of In-laws by UnfairLife7(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2023
Nice2023:

U married a lady that is not working in this country Nigeria.

U actually started the real problem.

Remember that as your parents cherished u,that is the way they too cherished their daughter.

I haven't seen any problem here,just that your only anger is that,you don't want them to tell their daughter anything about their situation anymore...that is wrong.

Especially if she's the eldest or assume to be capable courtsey her marriage. Although the parents shouldn't be too demanding. I personally do not see any crime in discussing your needs or issues with your daughter or son. I personally do not see a crime in supporting one inlaw. I only frown at being so entitled and coming every now and then demanding.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How will i Deal With This Kind Of In-laws by Pikadili: 10:49am On Aug 26, 2023
[quote author=Merch post=125366919]Bros op you are in deep shit na now your own shege just start just pray for your inlaws to die quick so you can have rest of mind cool married simps are really going through alot [

e alpha male, you are mistaking me for your father
Re: How will i Deal With This Kind Of In-laws by Kobojunkiee: 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
Wawelexy:
■ Rest abeg.... No one is an island... No one is above education irrespective of your qualification, a boy of 10 years old can educate you on some certain things... What you don't know will always be bigger than you unless you are educated about it... Learning is a continual process
Island? He said he is the one searching for her sake... never mentioned that she is searching for her own self. This ain't about a person being an island but about him announcing the woman as being incapable of handling her own. undecided
Re: How will i Deal With This Kind Of In-laws by Wawelexy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Island? He said he is the one searching for her sake... never mentioned that she is searching for her own self. This ain't about a person being an island but about him announcing the woman as being incapable of handling her own. undecided

So what's wrong with the hubby doing the search? Do you know if he has some connections maybe due to his type of work..

Kobojunkiee, everyone here knows you to be a person who sees arguments as food, even when there's no need for one, kobojunkiee will create an avenue... I tire for your matter

1 Like

Re: How will i Deal With This Kind Of In-laws by Kobojunkiee: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
Wawelexy:
■ So what's wrong with the hubby doing the search? Do you know if he has some connections maybe due to his type of work..
He has connections and her own efforts are entirely useless in this world we live in? undecided

Stop. Rambling and stay on topic.... undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Save This Family <better title pls> / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16year Old Girl / What Will Make A Man Kill His Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.