Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,486 members, 7,901,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:11 AM

There's No Mention Of Fight Against Corruption Under This Current Tinubu Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's No Mention Of Fight Against Corruption Under This Current Tinubu Govt (399 Views)

We Experienced The Worst Form Of Corruption Under Buhari - Bishop Kukah / 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano / Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's No Mention Of Fight Against Corruption Under This Current Tinubu Govt by Ofunaofu: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
Have we all accepted the Fact that Tinubu lacks the integrity and capacity to fight corruption

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's No Mention Of Fight Against Corruption Under This Current Tinubu Govt by Chinjo2: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
How can a thief fight a thief.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's No Mention Of Fight Against Corruption Under This Current Tinubu Govt by AdesegunSanni89: 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
The previous governments that shouted fight against corruption, what happens in the end. Una like to dey play to the gallery.

2 Likes

Re: There's No Mention Of Fight Against Corruption Under This Current Tinubu Govt by AdesegunSanni89: 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Chinjo2:
How can a thief fight a thief.
Na thief gangan fit catch thief.
Re: There's No Mention Of Fight Against Corruption Under This Current Tinubu Govt by Ofunaofu: 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
The previous governments that shouted fight against corruption, what happens in the end. Una like to dey play to the gallery.

Is that the reason why Tinubu and those around him are not mentioning it

2 Likes

Re: There's No Mention Of Fight Against Corruption Under This Current Tinubu Govt by bender79: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
Hehehehehe how can corruption fight itself?

1 Like

Re: There's No Mention Of Fight Against Corruption Under This Current Tinubu Govt by Visocrate(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
Because that question is unnecessary knowing fully well that they are all saint and had governed before without kwarupshion case I rest my case
Re: There's No Mention Of Fight Against Corruption Under This Current Tinubu Govt by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: There's No Mention Of Fight Against Corruption Under This Current Tinubu Govt by Ofunaofu: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
Visocrate:
Because that question is unnecessary knowing fully well that they are all saint and had governed before without kwarupshion case I rest my case

Are you now implying that Tinubu will set the record as the most corrupt government in the history of this country

1 Like

Re: There's No Mention Of Fight Against Corruption Under This Current Tinubu Govt by Naijanascam: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
No need for that.... Carefully selected team according to Baba GO grin
Re: There's No Mention Of Fight Against Corruption Under This Current Tinubu Govt by Morbeta11(m): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
Tinubu might probably be the one to fight corruption, cos the holier than thou that came with kwarruption toga ended up being the most kwarrupt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's No Mention Of Fight Against Corruption Under This Current Tinubu Govt by Puremind1225: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
Impossible
Re: There's No Mention Of Fight Against Corruption Under This Current Tinubu Govt by Zionmdde: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
Morbeta11:
Tinubu might probably be the one to fight corruption, cos the holier than thou that came with kwarruption toga ended up being the most kwarrupt.
Holier than thou from a party the same tinubu was the chairman? Holier than thou tinubu supported for 8years

Truly you can't shame the shameless
Re: There's No Mention Of Fight Against Corruption Under This Current Tinubu Govt by Liverpool456(m): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Have we all accepted the Fact that Tinubu lacks the integrity and capacity to fight corruption
Buddy,anyone who is not in support of what you saying is an enemy of the state.Any government who does not fight corruption is corruption personnified.QED.
Re: There's No Mention Of Fight Against Corruption Under This Current Tinubu Govt by Chizaam2008: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
Can corruption fight its grand-father? grin
Re: There's No Mention Of Fight Against Corruption Under This Current Tinubu Govt by Ttalk: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Liverpool456:
Buddy,anyone who is not in support of what you saying is an enemy of the state.Any government who does not fight corruption is corruption personnified.QED.

Enemy of state are the cannibals that are enforcing sit-at-home at SE
Re: There's No Mention Of Fight Against Corruption Under This Current Tinubu Govt by Liverpool456(m): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ttalk:

Enemy of state are the cannibals that are enforcing sit-at-home at SE
I thank God for one hidden police in us'OUR CONSCIENCE'.
Re: There's No Mention Of Fight Against Corruption Under This Current Tinubu Govt by Ofunaofu: 7:53am On Aug 26, 2023
It will be the eight wonders of the world for Tinubu to fight corruption
Re: There's No Mention Of Fight Against Corruption Under This Current Tinubu Govt by DoTheNeedful: 7:59am On Aug 26, 2023
Ofunaofu:

People like you are just looking for things to wail about. You are yet to recover from the bruising you got in the last election.

Every successive government since 1960 talked about fighting corruption, but what has happened in the last 63 years? Your problem now is that Tinubu's government is not regurgitating the same old cliché of "We will fight corruption".

Some of you are just terribly pathetic! Get a life!

1 Like

Re: There's No Mention Of Fight Against Corruption Under This Current Tinubu Govt by Zandena(f): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2023
I think I agree with you on this wholly. The anti-corruption agencies have been intimidated and cowed to hold up campaigns against the menace.
Corrupt persons are feeling at home under this government that promises Nigerians so much. They no longer fear the anti-graft agencies whose heads are still in detention without court injunctions.
Police bribe taking has increased, utility workers such as Water board, DISCOs etc.do not longer feel afraid to ask for bribes due to their perceived body language of the current government.
Re: There's No Mention Of Fight Against Corruption Under This Current Tinubu Govt by Ofunaofu: 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
Zandena:
I think I agree with you on this wholly. The anti-corruption agencies have been intimidated and cowed to hold up campaigns against the menace.
Corrupt persons are feeling at home under this government that promises Nigerians so much. They no longer fear the anti-graft agencies whose heads are still in detention without court injunctions.
Police bribe taking has increased, utility workers such as Water board, DISCOs etc.do not longer feel afraid to ask for bribes due to their perceived body language of the current government.

Imagine a situation where the Head of an anti corruption agency being arrested and detained for over two months by the DSS without any charge

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About Radio Presenters? / Shouldn't Amaju Pinnick Be Arrested For Making Payments In Dollars In Nigeria? / This Is Why It's Great To Have A Visa Free Africa For Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.