Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,464 members, 7,891,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

Excel Spreadsheet For School Fees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Excel Spreadsheet For School Fees (480 Views)

HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student / Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excel Spreadsheet For School Fees by AoA777: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2023
I have created a spreadsheet template that will keep and track the record of payment of fees for your school. The spreadsheet template:

1. will maintain a transparent record of payment for each pupil/student per class and block leakages,
2. will provide and track the payment record of any pupil/student at an instant,
3. can be relied upon for clearance purpose,
4. will serve as a backup to augment paper record of fees,
5. will also provide and track enrolment record of any pupil/student, and
6. will provide the overall annual financial health of your school in terms of fees payment.

If you are interested in getting this indispensable tool for your school, please feel free to contact me using the number on my signature.
Re: Excel Spreadsheet For School Fees by AoA777: 6:55am On Aug 29, 2023
Interested schools or persons should please contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Christ The King College Onitsha Emerges Winner In Global Competition / Lautech / The Secret Of Making Lots Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.