Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,394 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:10 AM

Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance (31216 Views)

Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. / Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine / VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by infofta(m): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
Putins days are numbered. He's creating more enemies each day.
He will thank his stars if he survives an assassination or overthrow. Mark my words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by Omalicious1: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcKtGmzl2tE
Putin’s introduction of a mandatory oath for employees of Wagner and other private military contractors was a clear move to bring such groups under tighter state control

SOURCE

Gradually, we don dey see the person wey do am
Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by Odukes(m): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
This is Queen Check cool
Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by Reloadedisraelp: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:
Putin my man

I love this guy so much

I wish they can leave our poor Armies off this fight

Make presidents fight bone bone no weapon no helper just only hand fight

Starting with Tinubu and Putin

I wan check something within 10 secs
wetin u wan check...u think say tinube Dy chop eba throway? If tinube nor crash Putin na small thing go commit 🙄
Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by KGBKremlin: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
And you think this man do not have a hand in killing that guy?
If that's the situation on ground, expect one of wagner boys to take him down soon after swearing an oath of allegiance to him. It will happen sooner or later because it will be difficult for him to trust anyone in his circle again.
Game on.

You couldn't take Buhari down naa world president
Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by faebenezer5star: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcKtGmzl2tE
Putin’s introduction of a mandatory oath for employees of Wagner and other private military contractors was a clear move to bring such groups under tighter state control

SOURCE
I love Vladimir Putin ♥️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by Kaiser20: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
Larryndelaw:
See you saying Puttin to check corruption, Putin is the most corrupt individual in the world. All these yeebos talking from Anus
Putin is better than leaders who forced you to marry your fellow man or woman. Putin is 100% better than Nigeria's corrupt politicians any day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by Ten06(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
Some of the radicals within that group will soon come for him
Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by iykofias(m): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
emmaitive:
stop attributing what he is not
and where did I?
Only responded to your END comment
Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by Mccullum: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
Putin is a political strategist, a presidential mafia who knows when to strike against threatening mortal against his leadership

Truly, he's the strongest president in this world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by emmaitive(m): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
iykofias:
and where did I?
Only responded to your END comment
ok
Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by Ndong1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
The 48 laws of power comes to mind:
"Strike the Shepherd and the sheep will scatter" A calculated move by Putin
Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by gbengaeed(m): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
israelmao:
There's notthing to be admired about a wicked man because God is angry with the wicked everyday.

Did you see how nairaland youth are praising the devil, and yet they are still angry about endsars killing? People don't really dislike evil it's just that they don't want it to happen to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by Whytelyon(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Baba don pocket Ukraine, Pocket Wagner. Man way no day make noise, na action. He no get time to bribe Judges, like this one we get for here.
This na who Tinubu wan go rub Shoulder with. Then these gutter children go run mouth to fight Ibos.

If them born Tinubu well, abeg make e go fight Niger, Make Putin help am put am for e place. E think say na this nonsense he day do here. Make e help us go disgrace e sef for Niger Republic.

Long live Putin!
Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by Neoteny7: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
sofeo:
Nice one.
Gamer Putin

Imagine the man the west is playing game with.

But the West, under Joe Biden obviously lack tactics, I trust Trump to finish the job in no time.

Putin had obviously saw Joe Biden's Charisma as weak, right from when he came into white house before making up his mind to invade Ukraine.

There we also go with BRICS expanding under his watch, China gaining power and Saudi Arabia calling bluff of a whole USA, the Fed. Reserve doing what they like with interest rates, bringing the world economy into stagnation

We need real men as leaders plz, not pussies.

Only a pussy would be thwarted by a comedian next door despite almost 2 years of the invasion.

Your putrid couldn't defeat lowly Ukraine yet you consider him some sort of hard dude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by Knetpro(m): 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
Way to go.
Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by OkwuMajesty: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
int0x80:
Typical Putin's playbook, very predictable. Heartless souls like this guy don't end well. Keep oppressing Russian people, just one day!
Have you finish swearing for your leaders oppressing you in Africa particularly in Nigeria? Leave Putin and Russians alone haba
Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by assholemods: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
Obierika:

Putin is not the first to do it and he certainly will not be that last to take down a dissident officer!
Buhari would have taken down Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by assholemods: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kaiser20:
How I wish Russia could borrow Nigeria Putin for only 4 years contract.
85% of our corrupt politicians and those untouchable owners will be eliminated one by one.
Who told you Putin is not corrupt?
Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by Kazim88: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ndong1:
The 48 laws of power comes to mind:
"Strike the Shepherd and the sheep will scatter" A calculated move by Putin

Pregozhin failed to observe the 15th law:
Crush Your Enemy Totally

Why start a coup you can finish??
Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by NovusHomo(m): 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
Crafteck1:
So many asslickers in this forum especially the first comment from guy wey de sew pillowcase
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
And you think this man do not have a hand in killing that guy?
If that's the situation on ground, expect one of wagner boys to take him down soon after swearing an oath of allegiance to him. It will happen sooner or later because it will be difficult for him to trust anyone in his circle again.
Game on.

An ignoramus from a 4th world country in a dark continent called Africa just dropped a comment.
Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by biina: 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
It's funny how some are praising Putin, when the reality is that this has been a big disaster and Putin is trying to manage his losses.

Wagner was a PMC that was specifically built to do Putin's dirty work without any declared ties to Russia, but same is now being asked to swear allegiance to Russia? undecided

Putin blundered the moment he got Wagner involved in the Ukraine war. It was like him trying to using a surgical scalpel to cut a big tree.

From the manpower losses they suffered in Ukraine, to recruiting convicts, to mutiny, to killing Utkin and Prighozin, and now asking them to swear allegiance to Russia, Putin has dismantled one of his best weapon against the West and basically cut off his own left arm.

Unfortunately he still has much bigger problems like
- what contingency plans has Utkin and Prighozin left behind. One cannot assume that they are so stupid given how long they have been engaged in conflicts both on battlefield and in the corridors of power
- even if he killed Utkin and Prighozin, who else in Wagner is harboring ill intent and/or planning a selfish agenda. Wagner, even in small pieces, is a juicy pie
- who can Putin trust to help him manage the complex web of entities that make up Wagner, which goes beyond the PMC operations. If even Prighozin betrayed him, others are likely less loyal.
- without Wagner, Putin now needs to rely more heavily on the Russian army that he himself has crippled to secure himself in power.
- how will he handle all the criminals he has injected into Wagner, which has made them less effective as a surgical tool.

Seems Putin is now on the other side of the hill and his final demise is simply a matter of time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by emmyN(m): 12:27am On Aug 27, 2023
Dshocker:
Putin is the most feared and powerful president in the world.

Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by greggng: 1:02am On Aug 27, 2023
After killing him he called him.talented man that made some mistakes ...putting death will be shameful ...just like macbeth....puttin has murdered sleep ...he will sleep no more
Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by BentizilL: 1:19am On Aug 27, 2023
biina:
It's funny how some are praising Putin, when the reality is that this has been a big disaster and Putin is trying to manage his losses.

Wagner was a PMC that was specifically built to do Putin's dirty work without any declared ties to Russia, but same is now being asked to swear allegiance to Russia? undecided

Putin blundered the moment he got Wagner involved in the Ukraine war. It was like him trying to using a surgical scalpel to cut a big tree.

From the manpower losses they suffered in Ukraine, to recruiting convicts, to mutiny, to killing Utkin and Prighozin, and now asking them to swear allegiance to Russia, Putin has dismantled one of his best weapon against the West and basically cut off his own left arm.

Unfortunately he still has much bigger problems like
- what contingency plans has Utkin and Prighozin left behind. One cannot assume that they are so stupid given how long they have been engaged in conflicts both on battlefield and in the corridors of power
- even if he killed Utkin and Prighozin, who else in Wagner is harboring ill intent and/or planning a selfish agenda. Wagner, even in small pieces, is a juicy pie
- who can Putin trust to help him manage the complex web of entities that make up Wagner, which goes beyond the PMC operations. If even Prighozin betrayed him, others are likely less loyal.
- without Wagner, Putin now needs to rely more heavily on the Russian army that he himself has crippled to secure himself in power.
- how will he handle all the criminals he has injected into Wagner, which has made them less effective as a surgical tool.

Seems Putin is now on the other side of the hill and his final demise is simply a matter of time

Normal, I no suppose quote you but I want you to remember that your opinion, thought or view doesn't matter... You're just another person..

Putin is 70, so it's normal that his days are numbered.. But don't cry, he'll be remembered as one of the greatest leaders in history... He's the most loved world leader today and this has been so for many years... You just have to like Putin...

Just like your favourite footballer retires, Putin too will retire one day. But erase those rubbish you wrote up there, Putin is an hero and doesn't need your validation...

Everybody want to be Putin, even Biden want to be Putin. The citizen of your country wish Putin was their president, even America citizen wish it's possible...
Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by BentizilL: 1:23am On Aug 27, 2023
greggng:
After killing him he called him.talented man that made some mistakes ...putting death will be shameful ...just like macbeth....puttin has murdered sleep ...he will sleep no more
Putin death will be glorious, I pray you're alive then to witness it... To witness the passing of Russia hero... A leader loved by all, even American citizen admire Putin... Who wouldn't??
Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by dragunov: 1:49am On Aug 27, 2023
sofeo:
Nice one.
Gamer Putin

Imagine the man the west is playing game with.

But the West, under Joe Biden obviously lack tactics, I trust Trump to finish the job in no time.

Putin had obviously saw Joe Biden's Charisma as weak, right from when he came into white house before making up his mind to invade Ukraine.

There we also go with BRICS expanding under his watch, China gaining power and Saudi Arabia calling bluff of a whole USA, the Fed. Reserve doing what they like with interest rates, bringing the world economy into stagnation

We need real men as leaders plz, not pussies.

I don't know why you guys think Trump is shit. Trump ain't shit. He is just a pugnacious old man who likes to think he can do anything and get away with it. I don't understand what you meant when you stated that you trust Trump to finish the job in no time. What Job, if I may ask?

All Trump wanted to be during his tenure as president was an American version of Putin. He admired Putin like no man's business and took notes from him. Under Trump, Zelenski didn't have the mettle to foment any trouble because he knew he will be on his own. Trump and Putin were pals. So what's your point? When it comes to politics and pushing US agenda and international policies, Biden beats Trump anytime.

1 Like

Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by Karnice600: 4:07am On Aug 27, 2023
BentizilL:

Normal, I no suppose quote you but I want you to remember that your opinion, thought or view doesn't matter... You're just another person..

Putin is 70, so it's normal that his days are numbered.. But don't cry, he'll be remembered as one of the greatest leaders in history... He's the most loved world leader today and this has been so for many years... You just have to like Putin...

Just like your favourite footballer retires, Putin too will retire one day. But erase those rubbish you wrote up there, Putin is an hero and doesn't need your validation...

Everybody want to be Putin, even Biden want to be Putin. The citizen of your country wish Putin was their president, even America citizen wish it's possible...

You're a dunce. Capital MUMU. If I were your parents I would have sold you and used the proceeds for pig farming.
Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by Abatek: 4:42am On Aug 27, 2023
Hmms but that's Govt power .....
Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by KGBKremlin: 5:45am On Aug 27, 2023
Kaiser20:
How I wish Russia could borrow Nigeria Putin for only 4 years contract.
85% of our corrupt politicians and those untouchable owners will be eliminated one by one.

Yahoo, ritualist, fake pastors, terrorists,cultism and fake politicians will become history
Re: Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance by KGBKremlin: 5:47am On Aug 27, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Imagine this one here- talking good of Putin- a Dictator President, raising Terrorists ( Wagner) being used to destabilise Other Continents, including Africa!
Worse is that the same Putin he is cheering is the reasons Nigeria Steel Industries could not take of after 20- yrs by the Russians,having collected all the Money in Dollars ( $)
Nigerians like this are very Unpatriotic!
Very Shameful indeed!

You're nothing but a slave and illiterate.
Putin also destroyed Libya, Iraq, Syria, Yemen etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland / 8 School Children Drown In A River In China While Trying To Rescue Each Other / United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.