Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,551 members, 7,888,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:49 PM

I Want To Install Solar Inverter System For Electricity - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Want To Install Solar Inverter System For Electricity (143 Views)

Our Solar Inverter Installation Thread!!! / 1.5kva Hybrid Inverter System / Should I Go For Estimated Billing Or Fixed Payment For Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Install Solar Inverter System For Electricity by kswags653: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
Lihon Energy is a reputable renewable energy infrastructure firm with expertise in crafting solar hybrid power solutions tailored for commercial and industrial clientele. Our company stands out for its innovative approach, offering a distinctive solar system acquisition model that empowers individuals to adopt solar energy solutions immediately and defer payment.

This unique system underscores our commitment to enabling Africans to embrace sustainable energy practices, facilitated by our intelligent installment payment system. Operating from a strategically located office at the heart of Lekki, Lagos, our services extend comprehensively across all regions of Nigeria.

At the core of our operations are our dedicated teams of solar system engineers, meticulously stationed across various Nigerian states. Their presence ensures that we effectively address the diverse energy requirements of the Nigerian populace in every corner of the nation.

Our track record speaks volumes, evidenced by the successful completion of six projects spanning multiple states within Nigeria. Notably, these endeavors have collectively generated an impressive capacity of 0.5 Megawatts of electricity. In doing so, we have played a pivotal role in mitigating carbon emissions, resulting in the preservation of our ecosystem and the promotion of a cleaner, greener environment.

In addition, our initiatives have tangibly translated into a reduction of 998 liters of fuel consumption, further contributing to environmental sustainability. If you're interested in connecting with Lihon Energy, we invite you to explore our official website at lihonenergy.com or contact us directly at 07065302181.

Re: I Want To Install Solar Inverter System For Electricity by Curious346: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
Okay so how much is it

(1) (Reply)

Mini Estate, Katampe, Abuja - ₦2.75B / One Bedroom Apartments In OSOGBO, POP, Tiles, Fenced With Gate, 6M, 09134530284 / 5 Bedroom Duplex All Fully Furnished With BQ For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.