Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,873 members, 7,889,916 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:38 AM

What Do You Think Of Psquare's Glo Advert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Think Of Psquare's Glo Advert (2136 Views)

See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS / Caption This Photo Of Psquare And Don Jazzy / King Sunny Ade, RMD, Dele Momodu Others Appear In New GLO Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Psquare's Glo Advert by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2011
hi guys,
I don't know how I feel whenever I see this Psquare advert for Glo, its so annoying and so fake. I wasn't feeling this bad until I saw Basket mouth's advert, he's a comedian and made comedy even while advertising, but we all know Psquare are singers and the advert they did for glo is not even worth N100,000. Its just like they did not think before coming up with it.
Lets see your comment
Re: What Do You Think Of Psquare's Glo Advert by bekay911(f): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2011
The get money to kill time. Dont worry it will b ur own tym sumday
Re: What Do You Think Of Psquare's Glo Advert by Omonabouncing: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2011
That advert will be derected by Glo advert manager but is the responsebility of the person they feature to deliver it the way costomer will like it. At least most poeple get the point ot the ad
Re: What Do You Think Of Psquare's Glo Advert by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 15, 2011
Lets see what more people feel about the AD
Re: What Do You Think Of Psquare's Glo Advert by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 15, 2011
Disjointed and obnoxious. They should have allowed them to sing like the other guy who did comedy
Re: What Do You Think Of Psquare's Glo Advert by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 15, 2011
Thought I was the who found the advert annoying,they can do better.
Re: What Do You Think Of Psquare's Glo Advert by nimma(f): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2011
i have heard so many pple complaining about that advert. Is there any way u can post it here please?? i want to see for myself.
Re: What Do You Think Of Psquare's Glo Advert by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2011
That Advert is simply dumb. For a company like Glo? Come on.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Unable To Walk, Postpones 4 Shows. / PHOTOS: Meet Your 2013 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants / Teju Babyface Shares Story Of How His Car Once Disgraced Him At Psquare's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.