Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,106 members, 7,933,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:31 AM

This Your Boyfriend Dream Girl And Spec When The Money Comes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Your Boyfriend Dream Girl And Spec When The Money Comes (1442 Views)

What Exactly Is Your Spec When Choosing A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Your Boyfriend Dream Girl And Spec When The Money Comes by Freshtruth(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
This is your boyfriend's type when the money starts coming in.. But for now he will stick to you because you are building him.

Re: This Your Boyfriend Dream Girl And Spec When The Money Comes by orohbiro(f): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
My boyfriend can't cheat on me when he is rich he knws me too I be spec. Despite say he no too get he still dey give me my monthly 45k

2 Likes

Re: This Your Boyfriend Dream Girl And Spec When The Money Comes by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
Freshtruth:
This is your boyfriend's type when the money starts coming in.. But for now he will stick to you because you are building him.
All dis tin is futility na rubbish there's nothing good in it curvy ladies are nothing but liabilities

1 Like

Re: This Your Boyfriend Dream Girl And Spec When The Money Comes by Starz825(m): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
orohbiro:
My boyfriend can't cheat on me when he is rich he knws me too I be spec. Despite say he no too get he still dey give me my monthly 45k
auntie...ah... grin

1 Like

Re: This Your Boyfriend Dream Girl And Spec When The Money Comes by thesicilian: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
Freshtruth:
Lol.
You are not wrong.
But at the end of the day, we know the true difference between a sex object and a wife material.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Your Boyfriend Dream Girl And Spec When The Money Comes by Jeon(f): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
We are aware of this. Money brings out the true colors of a being.

13 Likes

Re: This Your Boyfriend Dream Girl And Spec When The Money Comes by illicit(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
undecided
Re: This Your Boyfriend Dream Girl And Spec When The Money Comes by Freshtruth(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
orohbiro:
you claim your man is not rich n u still went ahead to be taking 45,k per month from him are u building him or you destroying him brothers one man down

4 Likes

Re: This Your Boyfriend Dream Girl And Spec When The Money Comes by tnerro1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
I wouldn’t put this one at home, all these will fall later, rather put a slim thick babe at home and have this as side chick outside 😁

1 Like

Re: This Your Boyfriend Dream Girl And Spec When The Money Comes by siofra(f): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2023
Freshtruth:
you claim your man is not rich n u still went ahead to be taking 45,k per month from him are u building him or you destroying him brothers one man down

Broke men can cry sha grin

How is that your business now

1 Like

Re: This Your Boyfriend Dream Girl And Spec When The Money Comes by Lifeomann(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2023
"After all I have done for you " will start. E no good sha.
Re: This Your Boyfriend Dream Girl And Spec When The Money Comes by Rokiat(f): 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
Luckily some of us didn’t build no man we just enjoying after he done build himself. grin cheesy grin

Secondly we are also endowed.

Thirdly I could care less if he leaves because there are men with more money waiting for him to slip. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Your Boyfriend Dream Girl And Spec When The Money Comes by Freshtruth(m): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
Rokiat:
Luckily some of us didn’t build no man we just enjoying after he done build himself. grin cheesy grin

Thirdly I could care less if he leaves because there are men with more money waiting for him to slip. cheesy
okpo
Re: This Your Boyfriend Dream Girl And Spec When The Money Comes by Jeon(f): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
Rokiat:

Good one 👍

11 Likes

Re: This Your Boyfriend Dream Girl And Spec When The Money Comes by Streetmovement(m): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Like I said before, this is just a sex object for me
Re: This Your Boyfriend Dream Girl And Spec When The Money Comes by Matix222: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
Rokiat:

Just day play 😂

You can use that to boost your self esteem

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Jealous Of Her, But Can't Still Date Her / Can This Be What Nigerian Youths Are Passing Through? / Some Male Secondary School Teachers Sexually Abused Their Male Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.