Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,999 members, 7,873,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

The Ancient One - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ancient One (106 Views)

Yahushua The Messiah Is The Ancient Way, The Ancient Path. / The Ancient Israelites Were Black, Says The Bible. / Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ancient One by AbundantLife05: 5:48am On Aug 27, 2023
ABUNDANT LIFE VISION
The Ancient One. Daniel 7:9-14
I watched as thrones were put in place and the Ancient One sat down to judge. His clothing was as white as snow, His hair like purest wool. He sat on a fiery throne with wheels of blazing fire, [10]and a river of fire was pouring out, Flowing from his presence. Millions of angels ministered to him; Many millions stood to attend him. Then the court began its session, And the books were opened. [11]I continued to watch because I could hear the little horn’s boastful speech. I kept watching until the fourth beast was killed and its body was destroyed by fire. [12]The other three beasts had their authority taken from them, but they were allowed to live a while longer. [13]As my vision continued that night, I saw someone like a son of man coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient One and was led into his presence. [14]He was given authority, honor, and sovereignty over all the nations of the world, so that people of every race and nation and language would obey him. His rule is eternal—it will never end. His kingdom will never be destroyed. NLT

The ancient one refers to the Most High God. The God of the universe who seats on the throne in heaven. The ancient one is otherwise known as the ancient of days and He is the head of the trinity. One major thing about him as revealed in our scripture today is that he is the judge who will judge the whole world (verse 9).
The second thing revealed in this scripture is that all power belongs to him but he has given the power to his son (Jesus) who rules as our High Priest forever (verse 14). Hebrews 7:15-28 and Philippians 2:5-11: You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had. [6]Though he was God, He did not think of equality with God as something to cling to. [7]Instead, he gave up his divine privileges; He took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being. When he appeared in human form, [8]he humbled himself in obedience to God and died a criminal’s death on a cross. [9]Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor and gave him the name above all other names, [10]that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, In heaven and on earth and under the earth, [11]and every tongue declare that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. NLT.

The ancient one is the Lord of the universe and He has power over all powers that may rise up against him and his rule, at the end, he would judge over all just as the Bible revealed he would in the book of revelation. Revelation 20:11-15:And I saw a great white throne and the one sitting on it. The earth and sky fled from his presence, but they found no place to hide. [12]I saw the dead, both great and small, standing before God’s throne. And the books were opened, including the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to what they had done, as recorded in the books. [13]The sea gave up its dead, and death and the grave gave up their dead. And all were judged according to their deeds. [14]Then death and the grave were thrown into the lake of fire. This lake of fire is the second death. [15]And anyone whose name was not found recorded in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire. NLT.

He will judge over all at the end of time and anyone who is not on his side will meet his wrath. However, the way to be on his good side is by believing in his one and only Son Jesus Christ. You can do this by saying this prayer wholeheartedly; Dear Jesus, I believe that you died for my sins and you resurrected on the third day by the power of God, please forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life and I will serve you forever. Amen. If you have recited the prayer, I congratulate you and I urge you to join a bible believing church as you begin your journey in Christ.

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Global Bible Study With Mathew Ashimolowo / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/09/2023 / Angels Are On The Way To You. TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.