Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,938 members, 7,946,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Penis Massage For Men, Abuja - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Penis Massage For Men, Abuja (2603 Views)

Dr's Secret Bio Herbs Coffee Forever Young | Bio Herbs Coffee For Men | Abuja / Be A Man -ruzu Black For Men ,abuja,lagos / Be A Man -ruzu Black For Men ,abuja,lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Penis Massage For Men, Abuja by Abujasexcoach(f): 5:51am On Aug 27, 2023
I love this weather for me and you. Your body needs to relax, you need to give yourself pleasure and allow yourself to experience an explosive Orgasm. Lingam Massage is a therapeutic massage that involves massaging of the balls,penis and thighs area, etc. The goal isnt just to have an Orgasm but to create a meditative sexual experience, It helps boost libido and help practice delaying ejaculation.

Give your balls the touch they deserve and release some sexual tension.

50% off on Incall booking: https:///message/R7TRSJLGMRGIL1

Instagram: @thehiddenpleasureempire_
Twitter: @abujasexcoach
The Hidden Pleasure Empire
For In calls booking, Location is Kubwa Abuja, 08130031213

1 Like

Re: Penis Massage For Men, Abuja by MrSinister(m): 6:19am On Aug 27, 2023
Abujasexcoach:
I love this weather for me and you. Your body needs to relax, you need to give yourself pleasure and allow yourself to experience an explosive Orgasm. Lingam Massage is a therapeutic massage that involves massaging of the balls,penis and thighs area, etc. The goal isnt just to have an Orgasm but to create a meditative sexual experience, It helps boost libido and help practice delaying ejaculation.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Penis Massage For Men, Abuja by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:34am On Aug 27, 2023
Abujasexcoach:

grin grin grin Nigerians always business oriented this bitch or nigga dey look for money
Re: Penis Massage For Men, Abuja by Bmaster(m): 8:05am On Aug 27, 2023
If the massage will only involve the use of hands alone,i am not interested..fast asleep wake me up whenever you are to give a mouth action and see me in your crib ASAP
Re: Penis Massage For Men, Abuja by falcon01: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2023
Penis massage 😏 or exotic Hand Job

1 Like

Re: Penis Massage For Men, Abuja by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2023
Wat if I cum during d massage, how will u handle d cum.

2 Likes

Re: Penis Massage For Men, Abuja by Josbreed: 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
Why did you block/censor the phone number in the picture of the poster?
Re: Penis Massage For Men, Abuja by WeirdAlien: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
Plus this one plus "Nuru massage". They're all exotic approaches to ashawo work.
They would tell you they're professional masseuses, but you just need to top up the fees to get the happy ending sex.

PS
For those guys asking for mouth action, cum and the rest, those are value added services for priority customers grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What You Would Look Like If You Lost Or Gain Some Weight: / BIOS LIFE SLIM - New Ground Breaking Health Product / Joyetech Evic-vtc Mini With TRON Tank Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.