Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,534 members, 7,951,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

Temptation And Enduring Problems 1 Corinthians 10:13 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Temptation And Enduring Problems 1 Corinthians 10:13 (169 Views)

20 Points From 1 Corinthians 14 About Speaking In Tongues In The Church / Spiritual Weapon To Deal With Stubborn Problems. (1). / 1 Corinthians 9:27 : Disqualified For The Prize? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Temptation And Enduring Problems 1 Corinthians 10:13 by BibleStudyForum: 6:21am On Aug 27, 2023
What is God telling us about temptation and endurance over issues of life?

God makes a way to escape temptation (1 Corinthians 10:13). God also makes sure one is not tempted above what one is able to bear and that temptations are bearable. After God's interventions on temptations, believers must endure problems and difficulties:

i. Every believer must bear his or her own cross - And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple (Luke 14:27).

ii. Believers must endure hardness as good soldiers of Christ - Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ (2 Timothy 2:3).

iii. Affliction is for a temporary moment and works for us a more exceeding and eternal weight of glory - For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; (2 Corinthians 4:17).

iv. When facing problems and infirmities, Gods grace is https://biblestudyforum.com/threads/temptation-and-enduring-problems-1-corinthians-10-13.17/

(1) (Reply)

Doctrine : Insincerity of Liars In The Church (Demonic Doctrines) / My Goliath Must Die Dr DK Olukoya / The Millennial Rest Is Coming, Are You Ready?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.