Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,388 members, 7,884,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) (7013 Views)

I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) / What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by Greatzeus(m): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2023
Iamdbull:
like 10 beautiful ladies came to tell me about their church and this Sunday I carry bible dey dance dey go church people were thinking my life has changed for good, only to get to church and if am not exaggerating the youngest person there cannot be less than 65, it was there that I discovered those ladies were rented ushers and here I was thinking those are the people I will meet at the church.

As I say make I find excuse commot na so five old women mount for door, telling me "you go nowhere" na so them collect my phone say no pressing of phone in church till 7pm when service is over.

I have been rolling on the floor crying since and the people of the church are all jubilating thinking am repenting and giving my life to Christ.

Chaiii
This is very funny 🤣 and could be a good comedy skit. You might want to give content creation a chance, while still pursuing your music

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Marry An Hiv Positive Patience If U Are Negative / Man Must Always be a Man, Pls Check This Pix / What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.