Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,819 members, 7,879,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

SERAP Issues Tinubu 48 Hours To Reverse Ban On 25 Media Outfits - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Issues Tinubu 48 Hours To Reverse Ban On 25 Media Outfits (17027 Views)

YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo / Tinubu’s 48 Ministers To Gulp N8.6bn In 4yrs / Don’t Reverse Ban On Okada, Sagay Counsels Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Issues Tinubu 48 Hours To Reverse Ban On 25 Media Outfits by simfrost90210: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
SERAP --- toothless bulldogs 😒😒
Re: SERAP Issues Tinubu 48 Hours To Reverse Ban On 25 Media Outfits by Jones4440: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
The warning that SERAP issued to the government is right because the public should know about anything that goes on in the Villa, don't forget that the people collectively voted him in, so they have the right to monitor or be informed of the activities going on right there. To me it's a thumb up for SERAP for standing in for us. [b][/b]
Re: SERAP Issues Tinubu 48 Hours To Reverse Ban On 25 Media Outfits by Misterone: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
magoo10:
you are banning media outfits against their rights and jumping like fowl on heat to go and fight in niger over coup committed by your likes just because your colonial masters say so . i actually thought these guys had little sense
You guys like talking trash! Which "rights" can you please quote the section from the constitution! Everyone has the same rights. Freedom of expression and association does not only lies in the ambit of journalism but it's a right to all. I choose whomever I want to associate with.
Re: SERAP Issues Tinubu 48 Hours To Reverse Ban On 25 Media Outfits by sweetgala(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
magoo10:
you are banning media outfits against their rights and jumping like fowl on heat to go and fight in niger over coup committed by your likes just because your colonial masters say so . i actually thought these guys had little sense

It is not the right of any media organisation or persons to have a State house clearance or Ado Villa clearance. It's a matter at the discretion of the chief security officer of the villa, Femi Gbajabiamila and the president himself.

It's a simple issues, the Aso villa is unfortunately not a public place such freedom of information and expression and free access
don't extend to it's premises.
Re: SERAP Issues Tinubu 48 Hours To Reverse Ban On 25 Media Outfits by PaulH07: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
7lives:
Make SERAP go court, which one be 48 hours ultimatum, as if they can force the president hand.
Awon werey.

Weyrey dey give President ultimatum...
Re: SERAP Issues Tinubu 48 Hours To Reverse Ban On 25 Media Outfits by Knetpro(m): 5:53am On Aug 29, 2023
Ok.

We.are waiting...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel Ajao: Former Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Is Dead / Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet / Edo: Obaseki Accepts Shaibu’s Apology, Says To Err Is Human, To Forgive Divine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.