Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:54 PM

Reason Why "21st Century Joseph" Has Consumed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Reason Why "21st Century Joseph" Has Consumed (754 Views)

Script Writing Chat Century / The 21st Century Lagos Wife. / New Comment On The Book "21st Century Joseph" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why "21st Century Joseph" Has Consumed by dlawale(m): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2011
ANOTHER REASON WHY THIS BOOK(21ST CENTURY JOSEPH) HAS CONSUMED US WITH PASSION TO SEE ALL HOLD THEIR COPY AND ALSO EVENTUALLY AND PATIENTLY WATCH THE MOVIE, Just to let u knw that d impact u r makin is more than u knw! Someone in my office borrowed d book "21st Century Joseph" n didn't return it for weeks. This morning she came apologizing for not returning the book; reason being dat its , been such a blessing to her that she started using it for her morning devotion! That really got me thinking, I read it and was blessed by it but didn't knw it cud keep blessing me, ! 21st Century Joseph is a 'daily read', Got to get my own copy cos that one's now hers! Thanks! Keep doing wat u doin--Obi

Book is still available at silverbird galleria (bookstore section) Abuja and Lagos. We deliver to doorsteps for those in various states and countries.
SMS ORDER LINE 08165781947

(1) (Reply)

THE APRIL THRILL: A Performance Poetry, Spoken Word And Soul Music Event / 3 Easiest Ways To Become A Published Writer Online / Africa Nd D Informatn Age...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.