Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:57 PM

How Did You Attend Varsity Without Primary, Secondary Education?’ Atiku Tackles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did You Attend Varsity Without Primary, Secondary Education?’ Atiku Tackles (423 Views)

‘how Did You Attend Varsity Without Primary, Secondary Education?’ Atiku Tackles / Atiku Tackles Tinubu For Not Helping APC Avert Economic Crisis / Economic Blueprint: Atiku Tackles Lai Mohammed, Demands Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Attend Varsity Without Primary, Secondary Education?’ Atiku Tackles by Alchemy528: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
‘How did you attend varsity without primary, secondary education?’ Atiku tackles Tinubu

‘How did you attend varsity without primary, secondary education?’ Atiku tackles Tinubu
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2023 election, Atiku Abubakar, has tacked President Bola Tinubu over the latter’s academic records at Chicago State University (CSU), United States.

The former Vice President had recently approached a U.S. court for an order compelling CSU to release the academic records of Tinubu.

Tinubu’s credentials show that he graduated from CSU in 1979 with a bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting and management.

Taking to his Twitter account on Sunday, Atiku wondered how President Tinubu attended Chicago State University without primary and secondary education.
Atiku wrote, “I woke up this morning wondering how we got to this cul de sac. In 1999, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu claimed he attended St. John’s Primary School, Aroloya, Lagos, before proceeding to Children Home School in Ibadan.

“According to him, his next port of call in his educational journey was Government College Ibadan and, Richard Daley College and Chicago State University in the United States.

“Curiously, in 2023, Tinubu settled with attending only Chicago State University. I am scratching my head. How is that possible? Methinks that all well-meaning Nigerians should be as confused as I am with Tinubu’s declaration that he had no primary and secondary education, yet he has a university degree. You may wish to #AskTinubu how he attained this feat so that we can learn from his ingenuity

1 Like

Re: How Did You Attend Varsity Without Primary, Secondary Education?’ Atiku Tackles by Alchemy528: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
Re: How Did You Attend Varsity Without Primary, Secondary Education?’ Atiku Tackles by successmatters(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
At that time, St. John's primary school doesn't have pupils, only the druggie was there teaching himself, he was the principal, teacher and student.

That's how tribalism has destroyed Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Attend Varsity Without Primary, Secondary Education?’ Atiku Tackles by ejimatic: 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
Alchemy528:

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2023 election, Atiku Abubakar, has tacked President Bola Tinubu over the latter’s academic records at Chicago State University (CSU), United States.

The former Vice President had recently approached a U.S. court for an order compelling CSU to release the academic records of Tinubu.

Tinubu’s credentials show that he graduated from CSU in 1979 with a bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting and management.

Taking to his Twitter account on Sunday, Atiku wondered how President Tinubu attended Chicago State University without primary and secondary education.
Atiku wrote, “I woke up this morning wondering how we got to this cul de sac. In 1999, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu claimed he attended St. John’s Primary School, Aroloya, Lagos, before proceeding to Children Home School in Ibadan.

“According to him, his next port of call in his educational journey was Government College Ibadan and, Richard Daley College and Chicago State University in the United States.

“Curiously, in 2023, Tinubu settled with attending only Chicago State University. I am scratching my head. How is that possible? Methinks that all well-meaning Nigerians should be as confused as I am with Tinubu’s declaration that he had no primary and secondary education, yet he has a university degree. You may wish to #AskTinubu how he attained this feat so that we can learn from his ingenuity
Yiu could write only GCE private and proceed to UTME for the university admission
Re: How Did You Attend Varsity Without Primary, Secondary Education?’ Atiku Tackles by successmatters(m): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
ejimatic:
Yiu could write only GCE private and proceed to UTME for the university admission

So, where did he get the St John's document he lied with in 1999?

That you are deceived doesn't mean we all are.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Attend Varsity Without Primary, Secondary Education?’ Atiku Tackles by TINUBUISMAD: 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
grin
EbolaTinubu is a fraud and a senseless criminal

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Attend Varsity Without Primary, Secondary Education?’ Atiku Tackles by Knetpro(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ok
Re: How Did You Attend Varsity Without Primary, Secondary Education?’ Atiku Tackles by ejimatic: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

So, where did he get the St John's document he lied with in 1999?

That you are deceived doesn't mean we all are.
. I only answered Atiku the possibility of getting admission without having primary and secondary school education. As for BAT , the AC and SC will decide soon on that. The onus of the proof of his certicate lies on BAT and Chicago university. Have they given any proof?My answer is Yes.
Can there be any irregularities on certificates? Yes ! What is the purpose? To deceive or by mistake? The SC held that irregularity on a certificate shoukd not be with the intent of deception. Obaseki vrs APC 2021 In view of the AC court proceedings we shall see if the court will set aside certificates tendered and certified by the issuance authority.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Attend Varsity Without Primary, Secondary Education?’ Atiku Tackles by yarimo(m): 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
Alchemy528:

hahahaha so PDP can't proof election rigging again grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Attend Varsity Without Primary, Secondary Education?’ Atiku Tackles by Skillsnigeria: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
Hmmm
Re: How Did You Attend Varsity Without Primary, Secondary Education?’ Atiku Tackles by Burob: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:
At that time, St. John's primary school doesn't have pupils, only the druggie was there teaching himself, he was the principal, teacher and student.

That's how tribalism has destroyed Nigeria.
Irrelevant, all the money wasted by your family sending you to school, only to end up as a Wailer on Social Media.

What can be worse as a sophisticated Almijiri?
Re: How Did You Attend Varsity Without Primary, Secondary Education?’ Atiku Tackles by Burob: 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
yarimo:
hahahaha so PDP can't proof election rigging again grin grin grin grin
Leave the Turaki of Adamawa Abubakar Atiku alone, who the Gods want to destroy, they first make mad.

His inside connect in the judiciary have told him, no show, petition failed, Jagaban returns unopposed, hence his instability of late.

If not why will an old person like Atiku that has no sound education, be concerned about primary & secondary school education of his peer?
Re: How Did You Attend Varsity Without Primary, Secondary Education?’ Atiku Tackles by Burob: 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
ejimatic:
. I only answered Atiku the possibility of getting admission without having primary and secondary school education. As for BAT , the AC and SC will decide soon on that. The onus of the proof of his certicate lies on BAT and Chicago university. Have they given any proof?My answer is Yes.
Can there be any irregularities on certificates? Yes ! What is the purpose? To deceive or by mistake? The SC held that irregularity on a certificate shoukd not be with the intent of deception. Obaseki vrs APC 2021 In view of the AC court proceedings we shall see if the court will set aside certificates tendered and certified by the issuance authority.
Sorry for the Obidients living in illusion, I just wonder many times, how people can live in bare face self deceit?

Even the late President Yaradua in honesty admitted the election that brought him & Jonathan was the most flawed election in the history of Nigeria, yet the Supreme Court of Nigeria declared him the winner.

Atikulators ie Reno Omokri have moved on, only the Obidients this Abubakar Atiku, Gringory Obi’s Oga is taking on a political cruise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Attend Varsity Without Primary, Secondary Education?’ Atiku Tackles by ejimatic: 5:57am On Aug 28, 2023
Burob:
Sorry for the Obidients living in illusion, I just wonder many times, how people can live in bare face self deceit?

Even the late President Yaradua in honesty admitted the election that brought him & Jonathan was the most flawed election in the history of Nigeria, yet the Supreme Court of Nigeria declared him the winner.

Atikulators ie Reno Omokri have moved on, only the Obidients this Abubakar Atiku, Gringory Obi’s Oga is taking on a political cruise.
They will also move on soon when their eyes are clear after the judgement
Re: How Did You Attend Varsity Without Primary, Secondary Education?’ Atiku Tackles by Racoon(m): 6:03am On Aug 28, 2023
This same man filled many dubious claims including that of attending primary and secondary schools in 1999 just as his controversial two incongruent certificates from CSU, yet neither him or those who contravene the fraud for him were convicted or jailed.

Re: How Did You Attend Varsity Without Primary, Secondary Education?’ Atiku Tackles by Racoon(m): 6:05am On Aug 28, 2023
ejimatic:
They will also move on soon when their eyes are clear after the judgement
Judgement of corruption based on technically of the corrupt judges or what? It is a pity the world have humanity thinking this way. Wrong is wrong and right is right.
Re: How Did You Attend Varsity Without Primary, Secondary Education?’ Atiku Tackles by Racoon(m): 6:09am On Aug 28, 2023
Burob:
Agreed! But what stops Nigeria from getting a simply start process like electioneering right? Why does INEC and the authority concern allow a man with many criminal past to lead this nation.

Left alone for you lots, even Hushi pushi, repentant bandits/BH terrorists should become a president as long as it suits your whims and caprices. After you years of forced and failed nationhood? Common!
Re: How Did You Attend Varsity Without Primary, Secondary Education?’ Atiku Tackles by KGBKremlin: 6:17am On Aug 28, 2023
Alchemy528:

Only the genius can do that Atiku should focus more on Cameroon, he's time in Nigeria politics are over.
Re: How Did You Attend Varsity Without Primary, Secondary Education?’ Atiku Tackles by dre11(m): 6:21am On Aug 28, 2023
Re: How Did You Attend Varsity Without Primary, Secondary Education?’ Atiku Tackles by ejimatic: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2023
Racoon:
Judgement of corruption based on technically of the corrupt judges or what? It is a pity the world have humanity thinking this way. Wrong is wrong and right is right.
If we don't like a goat ,we give it many names to sell it. OBJ Yaradua and Jonathan got jugements in their favour to rule Nigeria. Yardua even claimed the election that brought him as the president was the worst in the history of Nigeria.Yet AC and SC gave him a favorable judgement.
Why will that of BAT be different? Is not LP or PDP candidate?
Judgement is judgement regardless of the name you give it!

(1) (Reply)

What If The Judiciary Favoured Atiku Or Obi? / Disintegrating Nigeria / Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.