Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,100 members, 7,933,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:21 AM

Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) (52796 Views)

Moment Philip Shaibu Shook Hands With Gov. Godwin Obaseki At An Event (pics/vid) / Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) / Dino Melaye Spotted Chanting War Songs Against Buhari At A Function (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by dragunov: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
seunmsg:

Blablabla blu.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunMmesomaSimonekpaGregoryobi!🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
It says alot about religion when even " the brotherhood of Jesus Christ and the forgiveness of hurts are absent even in a Church.
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by xangerar: 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2023
Samakus:
That's a crude way of disrespecting your deputy governor publicly

I doubt if Shuaibu didn't have a thing up his sleeves too. Look at that picture again and analyze it closely. Shuaibu obviously came in late while the governor and everyone was already seated and made for the governor with all eyes on them. That's a gross breach of protocol. He ought to be seated before the governor.

And I doubt if he had met the governor in private since he returned from the US and after the lawsuit.
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
Lolz grin
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by lagosrd: 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
It's a total no for me. You can't treat your deputy like that in the public . What what's dSS business with politcs
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by BleedingPen: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
xangerar:

I doubt if Shuaibu didn't have a thing up his sleeves too. Look at that picture again and analyze it closely. Shuaibu obviously came in late while the governor and everyone was already seated and made for the governor with all eyes on them. That's a gross breach of protocol. He ought to be seated before the governor.

And I doubt if he had met the governor in private since he returned from the US and after the lawsuit.

Not true, he was already seated before the governor came in. He only tried to meet and greet him after the governor settled down as other dignitaries were doing same!
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 4:57am On Aug 29, 2023
UIUX:
if you sell your brother, the buyer wouldn't trust you.
fact!
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 4:58am On Aug 29, 2023
juman:

There is two options for the deputy governor.

- One is to go to the governor with some party elders to apologise profusely to him.

- Second is to defect to another party to flag for his political ambition. But he needs lot of money to shoulder that.

He should go and beg Obaseki.
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by xangerar: 7:10am On Aug 29, 2023
BleedingPen:

Not true, he was already seated before the governor came in. He only tried to meet and greet him after the governor settled down as other dignitaries were doing same!

Ok.
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by tolor: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2023
jrusky:

Bikonu Nnwannem you can go on with your name calling no one cares anymore because you goes to bed frustratd, dreamed frustration and woke up frustrated.

I'm on my way to my office carry on with your fustrated life I will have your time later but for now its hustling time.

Good day.
mumu na ur middlename

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Now Dot In A Circle, Arrested In Addis Ababa, Remanded / Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.