Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:15 AM

What to know about Kidney Stones,the causes,implications and the medications - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What to know about Kidney Stones,the causes,implications and the medications (377 Views)

BREAKING: The Medications I Took For My Covid19 Virus Infections - Jonathan's Sp / The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know / Rhesus Factor Incompatibility, One Of The Causes Of Miscarriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What to know about Kidney Stones,the causes,implications and the medications by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
Good evening
I'm presently a victim of the deadly kidney stone,weeks back, I peed it out
Read more here:-
https://www.nairaland.com/7804137/how-peed-out-kidney-stone

Even though I haven't been completely healed, I still thank God that I was able to pass through the most excruciating aspect of it that i.e naturally peeing out the stone without surgery

It all started like a joke,series of sharp pains at the right side of my stomach,it generated to peeing blood, painful balls and having a crazy urge to pee always amongst others.
Series is test done and it was confirmed there are several particles forming in kidney and it's turned to stone
I started my medications and months later,the stone left my kidney and went straight to my bladder,from the bladder to the penis and from the penis to the penis hole which is the most painful aspect of passing out the stone.

I have been trying to keep up with the medications because I read that once you develop d stone,there is every chance that it will always reoccur especially if you do away with your medications and I don't want that
Moreso,I have stopped taking Alcoholic drinks,carbonated drinks,beer,salts and I have increased my water intake a lot in other to help me tackle the illness
Lastly, always have it in mind that Health is wealth
If you are healthy,you should always appreciate God almighty as there are series of diseases walking around there
Don't take your health for granted
Good health is massively underated!

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As 6-year-old Girl Reportedly Pregnant(video) / Exercise To Lose Excess Weight Sluggish Does It / Toothache Just Wake Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.