Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,207 members, 7,880,764 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu (2014 Views)

Why Are You Deceiving Yourself? David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Lagos APC Rally: Buhari Flops Again, Addresses Tinubu As Governor Of Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by Temmyella: 2:23am On Aug 28, 2023
Recently, a Nigerian journalist, activist, and author David Hundeyin twitted about how President Bola Ahmed Tinubu just join the Chicago State University Alumni network. 

Hundeyin questioned the timing of Tinubu's decision to join an alumni network. 

He suggested  that it might be a last-minute attempt to address claims about his attendance at @ChicagoState.

https://ikejabird.com/why-are-you-deceiving-yourself-with-this-dying-minute-stunt-david-hundeyin-addresses-tinubu/
Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 2:25am On Aug 28, 2023
Grand-Pa vs Grand-Pikin.

Seeeeeeeeeeee Dragging! cheesy
E dey sweeeeeeeeeeeet me gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!
Even me will not join any alumni at this stage in my life online.
To be bantering with my grand-children? cheesy
Stuuupid old forger!

Reaction: It is at the 11th hour balablu remembered
Netizens believed what he said, here are some comments:

@Olori_Abigail: If this Man had put all this recent energy into attending school or living right, we will not be here…… E get wetin person suppose dey big pass… Tueh!!!

@King_Inspires: Let Rufai Oseni interview Bulaba, the truth will come out from his mouth. Rufai has Lasso Of Truth, he will start confessing 😂

@moshpuppyy: HE NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED

@FabszekOaikhena: I have said it over and over again, the drug baron and certificate forger Ebola Tinubu @officialABAT is a criminal yesterday, today and forever. BUT he has met his match. His time is up. He thinks this is 1999 or 2003. He must go to jail.

@kaizen_052: There was a caught!! 😅🤣😅 It is at the 11th hour balablu remembered his “alumni”

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by MrsTwrite(f): 2:30am On Aug 28, 2023
I love this type of vawulence.
Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by Naijanascam: 2:40am On Aug 28, 2023
Did I hear Joining after 50 years grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by Asgard73: 3:03am On Aug 28, 2023
AA shot has upset a lot.. druggie is looking for validation .

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by gaby(m): 3:08am On Aug 28, 2023
Na wa for wire road, Benin city.

Shebi Batolomeeew for jeje talk say na Ekpoma or Lasu him go school.

This matter for don quench since.

Broda wan show say him na International akowe....
Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by Majesty7: 3:11am On Aug 28, 2023
Temmyella:
Recently, a Nigerian journalist, activist, and author David Hundeyin twitted about how President Bola Ahmed Tinubu just join the Chicago State University Alumni network. 

Hundeyin questioned the timing of Tinubu's decision to join an alumni network. 

He suggested  that it might be a last-minute attempt to address claims about his attendance at @ChicagoState.

https://ikejabird.com/why-are-you-deceiving-yourself-with-this-dying-minute-stunt-david-hundeyin-addresses-tinubu/

Can a non graduate of an institution become or join their alumni association as a member?
I don't know if the David, his followers or Obidients are just plain daft? So, the issue now is not him being a bonafide graduate again but how he decides to join their alumni association late.

This is my first time of seeing incredible stupid set of humans in their multitude at a stretch. Wish them quick recovery

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by Chibuzoripob: 4:47am On Aug 28, 2023
grin Association of DUMB,CONFUSED, SLOW peepz full here,especially the OBIDIENTS:/IPOB TERRORISTS.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by Chibuzoripob: 4:49am On Aug 28, 2023
grin Eluuupees 🐀🐀🐀🐀s and Fl@thead🐖s are 🤡🤡

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by GoodLife4live: 4:56am On Aug 28, 2023
Akpu esters will not ever talk about the criminal that turn agulu to a den of CRIMINAL.. but put all their energy in castigati6 great JAGABAN...

With dis alone had proved that truly tinubu is a graduate of Chicago state University...

Tell your pathological bigoted fool to submit is bsc certificate...

We also want to see something.. that Dullard from anambra refused to submit is third class certificate from third world University to inec...

I think something is fishing...

Even that thiefobi is not as educated as our last born...

Thunder fire all akpu eater generations

President tinubu is your president for good 8 years

20 Likes

Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by tolue42(m): 5:12am On Aug 28, 2023
But this David obideints said the Tinubu that attended the school was a female with documents on social media from him, why is he trying to feed them with something else now??

Though obideints can not think with their own God giving sense, because I don't see any reason why they can't ask him why did he feed them with lies before. just like IROLABI Rufai, they won't ask questions. Zombies!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by Validated: 5:16am On Aug 28, 2023
Majesty7:

Can a non graduate of an institution become or join their alumni association as a member?
I don't know if the David, his followers or Obidients are just plain daft? So, the issue now is not him being a bonafide graduate again but how he decides to join their alumni association late.

This is my first time of seeing incredible stupid set of humans in their multitude at a stretch. Wish them quick recovery

You are the one that is DAFT. Either you did NOT attend a higher institution or yours was a DAFT institution. For your information , once you graduate from school, your school AUTOMATICALLY admit you to its alumni. This is the practice world over , you do not join after 50 years. Lol agbado!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by Ibrahimcoomasie: 5:16am On Aug 28, 2023
tolue42:
But this David obideints said the Tinubu that attended the school was a female with documents on social media from him, why is he trying to feed them with something else now??

Though obideints can not think with their own God giving sense, because I don't see any reason why they can't ask him why did he feed them with lies before. just like IROLABI Rufai, they won't ask questions. Zombies!
They are neither here nor there. Out of desperation, they are just throwing mud and hoping something sticks.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by Racoon(m): 5:17am On Aug 28, 2023
A first class accountancy graduate of a university just joining the institution's alumini? Sometime you become immediately on graduating? Why the wait over the years? Why now Tinubu? A criminal "RUNNIN" and "FALLIN" as sang by Lucky Dube.

Chicago University deserves all allegations place on them by Tinubu, a University that fails to stand by the truth but instead trying to cover for an ingrate will surely get the slap of embarrassment.

What will it takes the University to come out to say that the certificate does not belong to Tinubu, or that Tinubu falsified hid credentials when seeking admission into the school but instead they were busy playing cat and mouse game with the situation.
Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:25am On Aug 28, 2023
David and Sunday Igboho...and every yoruba from Ikotun egbe. You all are the Last yoruba Kings standing...!

I will never insult tinubu,MNK predicted his presidency

Respect.

Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:29am On Aug 28, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
grin Association of DUMB,CONFUSED, SLOW peepz full here,especially the OBIDIENTS:/IPOB TERRORISTS.

No time for slaves and minorities

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:31am On Aug 28, 2023
GoodLife4live:
Akpu esters will not ever talk about the criminal that turn agulu to a den of CRIMINAL.. but put all their energy in castigati6 great JAGABAN...

With dis alone had proved that truly tinubu is a graduate of Chicago state University...

Tell your pathological bigoted fool to submit is bsc certificate...

We also want to see something.. that Dullard from anambra refused to submit is third class certificate from third world University to inec...

I think something is fishing...

Even that thiefobi is not as educated as our last born...

Thunder fire all akpu eater generations

President tinubu is your president for good 8 years

Yorubas call it fufu and they love it....So insulting yorubas generation doesn't make sense. I hope they can see this.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by johnog4sure: 5:49am On Aug 28, 2023
Majesty7:

Oga the contention is not whether he attended or not, it is very evident he did attended, is she/he a male or female? Who is Amoda Ogunlere? Chicago is notorious for drug trafficking with Nigerian having trade routes... somebody with shady past, and all manner of baggage shouldn't be in charge of a country already sinking in corruption, I want all Tinubu supporters to know that this is not about politics but about posterity! Now answer me will you hire somebody who has a history of pedophilia to be your daughter's private teacher? That is the case here!

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by smokinloud(m): 5:53am On Aug 28, 2023
Why is "Ode yen" deceiving himself?!.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by VinnyBaba: 5:54am On Aug 28, 2023
David Hundeyin and OP,

Druggie doesn't Care at all.

As far he don answer the Title of president.
🤨😕

Very Yeye man. 😏

Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by TINUBUISMAD: 6:03am On Aug 28, 2023
EbolaTinubu is a criminal and a certificate forger
Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by Omoawoke2(m): 6:23am On Aug 28, 2023
Obi truly attracted the daftest set of human beings

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by DrMPH: 6:40am On Aug 28, 2023
SMH for Nigerians. Fruitless tribalism has eaten deep into many souls, and Nigeria is not better for it. No one is concerned about the TRUTH. We saw a foreign embassy's reply to a visa applicant the other day. They are even now inclined to flag government issued documents, much less academic certificates. With the kind of forgery going on in high and low places, an innocent Ireti, Chinedu or Musa, would soon be caught in the cross fire. Schools will soon be delisted and visa processing even more difficult. When it is dawn, people will have sense.

Until the world sees us as people who thrives in the rule of law, Nigeria will continue being an embarrassment to the global world. When the legal fireworks are over, we will finally know how the world will treat us.
Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by Blazebond(m): 6:52am On Aug 28, 2023
Tinubu attended the school,make una stop to they waste una time.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by Christistruth03: 6:54am On Aug 28, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by Mohamid(m): 7:00am On Aug 28, 2023
Racoon:
A first class accountancy graduate of a university just joining the institution's alumini? Sometime you become immediately on graduating? Why the wait over the years? Why now Tinubu? A criminal "RUNNIN" and "FALLIN" as sang by Lucky Dube.

Chicago University deserves all allegations place on them by Tinubu, a University that fails to stand by the truth but instead trying to cover for an ingrate will surely get the slap of embarrassment.

What will it takes the University to come out to say that the certificate does not belong to Tinubu, or that Tinubu falsified hid credentials when seeking admission into the school but instead they were busy playing cat and mouse game with the situation.

The school should lie just to make you happy.
Nawa oh you must be very smart 🤓🤓🤓

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by cybersoldiers: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2023
Majesty7:

With the right amount of money you can be added to any online group.

All you Bandits always think like Chikens with fish brain.

Tinubu should stop dragging himself in the mud.
Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by TimeMachine2: 7:50am On Aug 28, 2023
David fool Cuntdeyin and Rufai Irolabi Useni are the worst and most useless people alive.
Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by Nahunger(m): 7:53am On Aug 28, 2023
This world is not my home..

I say to you eat, work, pray and 🥹
Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by TimeMachine2: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2023
Christistruth03:
grin
David Hundeyin the Oxford fraud and the messiah of obidunces and sore losers 😜.
The other bastard Rufai Irolabi Useni will end up is some mysterious accident, very soon.
Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by Majesty7: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2023
Validated:

You are the one that is DAFT. Either you did NOT attend a higher institution or yours was a DAFT institution. For your information , once you graduate from school, your school AUTOMATICALLY admit you to its alumni. This is the practice world over , you do not join after 50 years. Lol agbado!!

Look at an illiterate. *Automatically* added
Re: Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu by Majesty7: 8:23am On Aug 28, 2023
cybersoldiers:

With the right amount of money you can be added to any online group.

All you Bandits always think like Chikens with fish brain.

Tinubu should stop dragging himself in the mud.

You are a waste. What do you understand about the word, "alumni"? Your foolishness is worrisome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) / Why Southeast Has The Least Economic Power In Nigeria / Young Nigerian Lunches Greenbook The Facebook Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.