Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,197 members, 7,928,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

Chisimdi Nwobodo- Brain, Tongue, This Is Beautiful - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chisimdi Nwobodo- Brain, Tongue, This Is Beautiful (740 Views)

Meet Nwobodo Favour Chismidi: UNN Graduate Who Is A Polyglot / Ex-Enugu Chief Of Staff, Nwobodo, Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree / Nwobodo Favour, Speaking Nine Foreign Languages Without Leaving Nigeria - Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chisimdi Nwobodo- Brain, Tongue, This Is Beautiful by Benwallt(m): 8:19am On Aug 28, 2023
CHISIMDI Nwobodo, 20, from Enugu State, has won an international award for speaking 11 foreign languages.CONTINUE READING>>>>>
Without ever leaving Nigeria, Nwobodo made history by becoming fluent in 11 foreign languages.

The linguist prodigy, who speaks fluent Korean, Swahili, Shona, Indonesian, Filipino, Spanish, German, French, Chinese, English, and Igbo, is reported to be presently becoming fluent in the Yoruba language

Nwobodo is also working towards her goal of becoming a doctor of medicine. She has enrolled in the University of Nigeria to pursue a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree.

She was nominated internationally for her work in linguistics as well.

“On September 28, 2022, I received a global nomination in the category of business. She stated, “It seemed so bizarre, but it was also obvious because it bore my complete name, Favour Chisimdi Emerald Nwobodo.”

1 Like

Re: Chisimdi Nwobodo- Brain, Tongue, This Is Beautiful by NaijaphiliaBlog: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
See more details about Favour Chisimdi Emerald Nwobodo here:

https://naijaphilia.com/blog/2023/08/28/ogbonge-acada-meet-22-year-old-nigerian-who-speaks-11-languages-fluently/

Benwallt:
CHISIMDI Nwobodo, 20, from Enugu State, has won an international award for speaking 11 foreign languages.CONTINUE READING>>>>>
Without ever leaving Nigeria, Nwobodo made history by becoming fluent in 11 foreign languages.

The linguist prodigy, who speaks fluent Korean, Swahili, Shona, Indonesian, Filipino, Spanish, German, French, Chinese, English, and Igbo, is reported to be presently becoming fluent in the Yoruba language

Nwobodo is also working towards her goal of becoming a doctor of medicine. She has enrolled in the University of Nigeria to pursue a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree.

She was nominated internationally for her work in linguistics as well.

“On September 28, 2022, I received a global nomination in the category of business. She stated, “It seemed so bizarre, but it was also obvious because it bore my complete name, Favour Chisimdi Emerald Nwobodo.”

1 Like

Re: Chisimdi Nwobodo- Brain, Tongue, This Is Beautiful by Benwallt(m): 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
NaijaphiliaBlog:
See more details about Favour Chisimdi Emerald Nwobodo here:

https://naijaphilia.com/blog/2023/08/28/ogbonge-acada-meet-22-year-old-nigerian-who-speaks-11-languages-fluently/

Na real ogbonge akada. Very impressive. Thanks for the source and referencing bro. Together we can make this platform better.

Thanks brother
Re: Chisimdi Nwobodo- Brain, Tongue, This Is Beautiful by adefitim(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
Genius

(1) (Reply)

Need An Help On My Project (urgent) / What Will You Do If It Where To Be You? / Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.