Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) (21329 Views)

Moment the gods gave their lives to Christ in Anambra state. / Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! / Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by LeeSmart: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
Staged
I don't believe all these pastors anymore
If it ain't coming from Christ Embassy then I ain't believing anything
lol pastors don scam u before abi?
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Kenmatt(m): 11:21am On Aug 28, 2023
I didn't watch.

I don't have to watch.
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 28, 2023
LeeSmart:
lol pastors don scam u before abi?
Never
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Horbar1: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2023
Praise God.
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by AntiChristian: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
lol, says Arab stone worshipper

Alhamdulillah say i no dey worship stone!

All
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by onlyboyson(m): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2023
I'm happy cause I didn't watch the video ,fake pastors everywhere,just imagine one design of masquerade who are you fooling
Go to ajofia nnewi ohimirikwe oraeri ,odegwu Anya mme,achikwu Ekwulobia,otokolo and make Dem repent
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2023
AntiChristian:

Alhamdulillah say i no dey worship stone!

All
lol, verily if that stone wouldn't be your god and save you on judgment day mohammed for no kiss am
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by makjo900: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

Says white caricature worshipper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Etranshub(m): 11:26am On Aug 28, 2023
Only Jesus can save

We are your best plug for welding rod fabrication jobs ranging from iron roofing to handrails.

We have a full team of designers, CAD spedialist and metal artists who love to create your ideals out of metal. If you see anything on this thread and you like it or you have an ideal you want to bring to reality

Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by YesDaddyTill203: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2023
Arranged business deal. Nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Decarbonisation: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2023
E ma tan ara yin.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Bluntemperor: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2023
Inkling:
Staged

Really?
Since you never had great encounter with Power of God to deliver even at the Point of Death,you can talk carelessly like this!
May God deliver your Soul!
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by zedman1(m): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2023
Abaniwealth:
Nothing is staged here cos Nothing is too Hard for God to do..
Na una women them sabi job easily pass. How much do you know about God, the Bible and Religion as a whole? Honest question, but some persons go begin attack for lack of answers.
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by easiest(m): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2023
Staged as usual
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Akaujaa(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2023
I still find it difficult to understand why Africans tag their culture satanic and evil while they embrace and tag the white man's culture godly and good. Mental slavery.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by KIDfurniture(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2023
Very possible . Church business is serious business now. They pay hungry men and women to come share fake testimonies and miracles show biz . Too many fake pastors

IconicR:
Staged
I don't believe all these pastors anymore
If it ain't coming from Christ Embassy then I ain't believing anything
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Tektronics12: 11:35am On Aug 28, 2023
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Zooposki(f): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

Just quoting White Wood Worshipper.

Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Popeonah(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2023
The person way post this thing is thinking like he or she is still in 1973. Grow up. You should know that all these things are acting, staged, fake and mere gathering that takes from you more that it's will ever give you.
Open your eyes.
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Zooposki(f): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2023
FatherLord:
Thank you Jesus. I congratulate them for their transition into light . If you are not Saved you are not safe . Yield to Jesus

Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2023
Zooposki:

Just quoting White Wood Worshipper.
so which Africa wood do you worship

Or you are arab stone worshipper too
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by AntiChristian: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
lol, verily if that stone wouldn't be your god and save you on judgment day mohammed for no kiss am

Kissing your wife makes you worship her?
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Zooposki(f): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
so which Africa wood do you worship

Or you are arab stone worshipper too

Christianity and Islam, the wood(cross) and stone (kabba) worshippers, the two biggest idolatry religions in the world. If you unfold the kabba you get a cross.
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Omololupromise: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2023
Masquerade is just a normal cloths people do buy from market, we should stop deceiving our self so masquerade is not a gods is just ouf culture.
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:43am On Aug 28, 2023
Zooposki:

Christianity and Islam, the wood(cross) and stone (kabba) worshippers, the two biggest idolatry religions in the world. If you unfold the kabba you get a cross.
I said which Africa religion are you practicing

Don't tell me you are a fool that keep claiming African wokeness but don't pratice it
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2023
AntiChristian:

Kissing your wife makes you worship her?
lol werey

This is Exodus 20:4, yaweh speaking, the supposed one mohammed plagiarized claims to worship

"You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below"
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Zooposki(f): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
I said which Africa religion are you practicing

Don't tell me you are a fool that keep claiming African wokeness but don't pratice it

I’m not practicing any. I don’t need to.
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by AntiChristian: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
lol werey

This is Exodus 20:4, yaweh speaking, the supposed one mohammed plagiarized claims to worship

"You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below"

So where is the image being worshipped?

Who worships stone?
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2023
Zooposki:

I’m not practicing any. I don’t need to.
lol, you are a joke

Don't put your stupid mouth in what you know nothing about, that how you foolish people claim Africa wokeness but you don't believe in it
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2023
AntiChristian:

So where is the image being worshipped?

Who worships stone?
shebi the Arab black stone you worship and must face it's direction for your "recitation" to be heard shebi na yaweh the stone be?
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by loosecanon50(m): 11:58am On Aug 28, 2023
Naijanascam:

With this your statement.... you are not to be trusted either.......

Exactly grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Zooposki(f): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
lol, you are a joke

Don't put your stupid mouth in what you know nothing about, that how you foolish people claim Africa wokeness but you don't believe in it

Do you need to practice any religion when you know whom you are? Religions are for kids searching for whom they are. I’m not searching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Reconcile With My Parents? / Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" / 6 6 6 Marks Mandatory March 23, 2013.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.