Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,408 members, 7,964,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:38 PM

No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta (14765 Views)

Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby / No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion / Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by cold(m): 5:00am On Oct 15, 2011
^^Typical of haphazard journalism in Nigeria
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by aieromon(m): 5:03am On Oct 15, 2011
This is some hilarious shyt right here grin
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by musiwa43: 6:47am On Oct 15, 2011
so , nigeria abroad have to carry their own drug test along.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by Tunsbobo(m): 6:47am On Oct 15, 2011
Well. Maybe this is good news!
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by ajibsca: 7:06am On Oct 15, 2011
Very Interesting. Bruhaha. like my honourable Patrick Igodomido Obahiagbon would say, I dey laff oooo like Fela would say.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by amurx(m): 7:09am On Oct 15, 2011
standup comedy and some abradacabra ryt here in naija at muritala mohammed airport featuring ndlea, babasuwe
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by llbhuds: 7:19am On Oct 15, 2011
In Nigeria, even the most unexpected can happen
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by KBrown: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2011
If only Nigeria is a civilized country, Baba Suwe stands to make some cool money from NDLEA for defamation of character, if after numerous rounds of shyt no cocaine is found on him.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by Remii(m): 7:22am On Oct 15, 2011
llbhuds:

In Nigeria, even the most unexpected can happen

That was part of Abiola's statement on his way to detention, Uhmn how very true?
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 15, 2011
OFFICIAL RESPONSE: No cocaine found in Baba Suwe's excreta.

ACTUAL STUFF: HE SHAT DOLLARS
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by freepeople: 7:42am On Oct 15, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by fexlist(m): 8:02am On Oct 15, 2011
It's seems NDLEA also want 2 be acting comedy film for us now. Just imagine
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by dustydee: 8:03am On Oct 15, 2011
They saw white patches in his stomach not cocaine. How do you confirm cocaine from an x-ray? even if the saw it on his body they have to test in the laboratory  to confirm. I knew this was going to happen. They should better apologise to him and the groom or face legal action.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by oluwabamis(m): 8:05am On Oct 15, 2011
this is an embarrasement to NDLEA and Nigeria. Im just short of words. im full of anger at the ineptitude of ndlea and i think the agency should investigate the complicities aand bring to book those culpable.
Baba suwe zhd also sue ndlea if actually he is innocent.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by Ossaifamous(m): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2011
what A shame
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by freepeople: 8:28am On Oct 15, 2011
[size=16pt]Naija I hail thee[/size]

grin
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by Suntemi(m): 8:30am On Oct 15, 2011
oluwabamis:

this is an embarrasement to NDLEA and Nigeria. Im just short of words. im full of anger at the ineptitude of ndlea and i think the agency should investigate the complicities aand bring to book those culpable.

I second that.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by begwong: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2011
Baba suwe shd be given bitter leaf juice to drink to enable him excrete d excreatables except if he really did shiits dollars that ndlea scrambled upon grin
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by asha80(m): 8:32am On Oct 15, 2011
so when stv announced last night that he excreted 60 wraps of cocaine was it 60 wraps of white chalk?
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by onyengbu: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2011
When i was shouting yesterday that it is no cocaine people tot i was joking.
Now see what shinco body scanner can cause. Is this not national disgrace?
Now see the score:
yoruba ->2 1<- ndi igbo
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by Otunbakay(m): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2011
oluwabamis:

This should be the ideal way to go, but in nija, ''the more you look the less you see''. What a shame!
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by JUO(m): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2011
Yoruba/America wonder
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by Toks2008(m): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2011
As far as im concerned, Baba Suwe has been proved innocent and thats final.

But if he does not institute a legal action against NDLEA then i will believe it was a cover up. Time will tell.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by Demdem(m): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2011
I only feel for the person task wth the responsibility of examining baba suwe shte.damn it.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by asha80(m): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2011
Toks2008:

As far as im concerned, Baba Suwe has been proved innocent and thats final.

But if he does not institute a legal action against NDLEA then i will believe it was a cover up. Time will tell.

he is still under observation and has not been released
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 15, 2011
tellwisdom:

shocked shocked shocked Sweet country, i must tell you. wink wink. Proud to be a citizen cheesy cheesy
walai, me too. Anytin can happen.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by feyiona(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2011
It is saddening reading a lot of comments on this thread. Is this what this country has been reduced to, we castigate people without evidence we malign their characters without a shred of proof. The media blew the story out of proportions when the man had not been found guilty. Now that he might have been cleared he is still castigated by the society. That is why the police gets away with a lot of their wrong accusations cause we believe the worst in all. What happened to innocent until proven guilty. Nigeria we hail thee. We still have a long way to go in this country we need to change a lot of things our midset been one of them
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by simpleman1: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2011
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, aiye ooo, i cant believe what am hearing. no cocaine? rotflmao. naija i hail ooo
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by DonChimax(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2011
The more you look The less you see.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by hbrednic: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2011
Nigeria dey more you look,dey more you confuse cheesy
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by andyanders: 10:20am On Oct 15, 2011
Baba Suwe has the Right to sue the NDLA to Court for 1 billion Naira. How can you arrest such a person and without carring out proper tasting and confirmation, then they will pronounce that he tasted cocaine. One day, they the NDLE will pronounce tasting a man carry a baby in his stomach. I wonder the kind of instrument they use. In fact one has to be careful and watch these guys closely. The can even plant cocaine on you if they find out you have cash with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ Sonia Ogbonna Glows In New Facebeat Photos / 15 Hollywood Celebrities Who Attend Church (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.