Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,098 members, 7,970,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:23 AM

I Talk To Plants, Trees, Singer, Joeboy Reveals Latent Ability - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Talk To Plants, Trees, Singer, Joeboy Reveals Latent Ability (199 Views)

I Talk To Plants, Trees, Singer, Joeboy Reveals Latent Ability / I Talk To Plants, Trees, Singer, Joeboy Reveals Latent Ability / I Talk To Teni Every Day - Niniola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Talk To Plants, Trees, Singer, Joeboy Reveals Latent Ability by Sativajnr: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nigerian singer Joseph Akinfenwa Donus, known as Joeboy, has shared an intriguing aspect of his life: his connection with plants and spirituality.

The popular artist, famous for hits like ‘Baby’, admitted that he talks to the plants in his room as a means of communication.

Joeboy revealed his unique practice as a guest on the Zero Conditions podcast, where he emphasised the importance of spirituality in his life.

See details 👇👇
https://royalng.com/2023/08/28/i-talk-to-plants-trees-singer-joeboy-reveals-latent-ability/

(1) (Reply)

I No Go Use Death Promote My Album - Portable Attack Oladips Over Fake Death / Trending Video Of Davido / Female Sekx Counsellor Openly Shares Her Erotikka Video For Men To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.