Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,473 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:40 PM

Between Going Back To School Or Learning A Skill. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Between Going Back To School Or Learning A Skill. (161 Views)

Studying Or Learning Handiwork, Which Is Better. Pls Help A 20year Old. / ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union / Education: Between Going To School And Being Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Going Back To School Or Learning A Skill. by Ezemann(m): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2023
Friends I am in a state of confusion. I have a b.sc in political science and public Administration. Though I initially wanted to study law but I didn't pass literature in Waec. Which made me opted for political science.

Now I am considering enrolling for the waec again and probably go for law. But I am also considering going into tech.

If you were in my shoe, which will you go for.?

N/b I graduated with a 2.1 six years ago. Nothing to hold onto. I am also approaching 30 years o.

Please help a brother.
Re: Between Going Back To School Or Learning A Skill. by sageb: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2023
Ezemann:
Friends I am in a state of confusion. I have a b.sc in political science and public Administration. Though I initially wanted to study law but I didn't pass literature in Waec. Which made me opted for political science.

Now I am considering enrolling for the waec again and probably go for law. But I am also considering going into tech.

If you were in my shoe, which will you go for.?

N/b I graduated with a 2.1 six years ago. Nothing to hold onto. I am also approaching 30 years o.

Please help a brother.

I can tell that the pol sc/public administration (double major) is from a Federal university😎
I opine that it's a good result and you should consider learning tech skills in addition to your first degree.
Your knowledge of social sciences qualitative and quantitative analysis will aid you in various way.
What tech skill are you interested in learning?

1 Like

Re: Between Going Back To School Or Learning A Skill. by Ezemann(m): 8:59am On Aug 29, 2023
sageb:

I can tell that the pol sc/public administration (double major) is from a Federal university😎
I opine that it's good result and you should consider learning tech skills in addition to your first degree.
Your knowledge of social sciences qualitative and quantitative analysis will aid you in various way.
What tech skill are you interested in learning?

Thanks for this insight. I had web development and robotics in mind.
Re: Between Going Back To School Or Learning A Skill. by sageb: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ezemann:

Thanks for this insight. I had web development and robotics in mind.

Web development is good
Go for it

1 Like

Re: Between Going Back To School Or Learning A Skill. by Marytaylor: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
Search For Top Homework Helper Online For Expert Assistance Ends Here. Get Reliable Pay someone to do my assignment in the UK. Homework Help Made Easy. Instant Assignment Help is a leading provider of academic writing services, catering to students from various educational backgrounds and levels. The company offers a wide range of services, including Homework Help, essay writing, dissertation writing, research paper writing, and more.

(1) (Reply)

Forex Crisis Puts Parents Of Students Studying Abroad Under Severe Pressure / UNIJOS Students Block Roads, Protest Increment In School Fees (VIDEO) / Writing-services.org Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.