Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,839 members, 7,918,717 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:26 PM

nil - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / nil (901 Views)

Nil / nil / nil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

nil by cblast(m): 1:09am On Oct 15, 2011
nil
Re: nil by tellwisdom: 2:29am On Oct 15, 2011
[size=23pt]SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. meant this in a good way undecided undecided[/size]
Re: nil by todan(m): 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2011
@ poster
U are looking for a guy with those qualities, and u can't reciprocate by telling and showing us some of ur qualities. cool
Re: nil by claremont(m): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2011
People seem to think that they can pick and choose guys the same way they buy clothes in a supermarket. They are in for a rude shocker! grin
Re: nil by pendo89(f): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2011
cblast:

I would like to meet an active independent, attractive giuywho has serious intentions concerning good relationship[b].I want to find a kind, tender, reliable guy, with whom I could create the family and to have children in the future. I dream about good and united family.[/b] I want my guy to share my interests and want him to be my support in life, want him to like spending time with me .who will take me for whom i am,and i cant betray someone. I think that I am kind, purposeful, hospitable, cheerful, sociable, shy, understanding guy.

shocked shocked wish you luck.
Re: nil by Dgunnerz(m): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2011
cblast:

I would like to meet an active independent, attractive giuywho has serious intentions concerning good relationship.I want to find a kind, tender, reliable guy, with whom I could create the family and to have children in the future. I dream about good and united family. I want my guy to share my interests and want him to be my support in life, want him to like spending time with me .who will take me for whom i am,and i cant betray someone. I think that I am kind, purposeful, hospitable, cheerful, sociable, shy, understanding guy. In my spare time i like to dancing and computer activities i spend most of my time online , I like to listen to music, I love to travel, I also like to spend time at home just reading or learning something interesting, cool and gentle

CONTACT ME ON 08131095998
LOL!

(1) (Reply)

Reality101 Need A Girlfriend / Hope all is well? / Birthday Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.