Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,161 members, 7,950,000 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

Car Tracker Phone Number Switched Off - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Tracker Phone Number Switched Off (1101 Views)

My Engine Goes Off When A/C Is Switched On / Some Questions To Ask An Installer Before Installing A Car Tracker In Your Car. / Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Tracker Phone Number Switched Off by Meetinschool: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2023
Please what could cause a tracker number to be switched off. I just got a car and gave out for bolt business. It’s the first week being today for the rider to pay me. The tracker is now switched off.
Re: Car Tracker Phone Number Switched Off by fineboynl(m): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
Meetinschool:
Please what could cause a tracker number to be switched off. I just got a car and gave out for bolt business. It’s the first week being today for the rider to pay me. The tracker is now switched off.
the car battery is not on the car.

1 Like

Re: Car Tracker Phone Number Switched Off by Conner44: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
Meetinschool:

How long ago did you first observe the tracker being unreachable? Some versions of those devices have a private backup power source because of issues as the poster above opined.
Re: Car Tracker Phone Number Switched Off by fineboynl(m): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
Conner44:

How long ago did you first observe the tracker being unreachable? Some versions of those devices have a private backup power source because of issues as the poster above opined.
lol. The rider remove the battery intentionally or he sport where the tracker is. Maybe he told the rider about the tracker.
Re: Car Tracker Phone Number Switched Off by providencia(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
Meetinschool:
What about the rider? Is he reachable?
Re: Car Tracker Phone Number Switched Off by Shalomexauto: 7:14am On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=fineboynl post=125437460] the car battery is not on the car.[/quote
Sometimes if the car battery is not connected it could cause it , but most tracker has external battery like a back up battery to still track the car if battery is disconnected.
Network issues can also cause it. Also check if the tracker has not been disconnected.

(1) (Reply)

My End Of Discussion Is Smoking / Salon Or Wagon, Which Is Better For A Youth? / When Do I Change My Gear Tranny Fluid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.