Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,333 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects (41564 Views)

Police Disrupt Kidnap Plans, Arrest Three Suspects In Abuja / Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State / Yoruba/Hausa Clash At Ojota: Police Arrest 100 Over Violence In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by favour32(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2023
May God help those who cannot readily identify their gender.
May God purnish that small boy troll online, that is supporting gay/homosexual people.
Come out openly all Gabriels!
Our job is...we don't forgive..
...... but we will definitely send you to God...as only God can forgive.
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by tonicyril: 10:49am On Aug 29, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Lol
U made me remember this Uganda man grin
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by Ahigbo1: 10:49am On Aug 29, 2023
Good
Attack it head-on!
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by omooba969(m): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
Good one

Infact kill all gays at sight

Bcuz I don’t know how you’ll leave very big soft nyash and breast say na another man anus be your problem

Imagine me getting erection at the sight of Adams oshiomole

If you’re a gay reading this may Amadioha strike you

Bastards

What's wrong with being gay?

2 Likes

Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by jericco1(m): 10:52am On Aug 29, 2023
Good one.
They are here in the North too
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by sparko1(m): 10:52am On Aug 29, 2023
CallMeAthena:
lol, 14 years x 100
But how do gay men hold their shit?
Or are they always on pampers?

I think the best question should be which prison will they be put, imagine putting them together even when you are aware they are gay, does that make any sense.
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by Manfromlasvegas(m): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2023
klufs:

God go still punish you. Apologist of evil.

Our God is a God of truth. God no fit punish truth.

Take care, brother

2 Likes

Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by occfx: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
Good one

Bcuz I don’t know how you’ll leave very big soft nyash and breast say na another man anus be your problem

Bastards

We’ve a million problems already in Nigeria

And someone’s prayers point is his fellow mans anus

Na una wey Tinubu suppose send go Niger to go fight

Very irritating beings. Oyibo should just carry there culture and go to wherever they are coming from. God designed African women well with serious endowment yet these idiots want bones and anus... Nonesense and ingredients
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:56am On Aug 29, 2023
Their 3rd leg should be cut off ASAP

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by traware(m): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2023
benqo01:
I DONT KNOW D FEELING THEY DERIVE WEN DEY STUCK THIER JOYSTICK IN ANOTHER MAN'S ANUS

DAMN SO DISGUSTING
The man sticking his joystick in the anus derives pleasure from the act while the man whose anus the joystick is being stuck into also derives pleasure.Heterosexuals participate in anal sex too.Humans are fascinating creatures

3 Likes

Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by Petersburg7: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:
I no know why people dey always dey worked up with this gay issue. Is it your joystick? Is it your nyash? Comot body, look away. Two consenting adults. Live and let live

*On a side note, it is funny that in many people's imagination male homosexual romantic liaise will always involve anal sex. This could not be further from the truth. Homosexuality is a sexual orientation with varied means of sexual gratification and release. You can be homosexual without even liking anal sex. You could probably just kiss and cuddle and suck each other off without inserting your phallus into anybody's anus. Heck you can be homosexual and celibate, choosing to be liberated from the complexities and intricacies of sex yet retaining an abstract but fundamental desire to commune intimately with only members of your same sex.

In this part of the globe we have a lot of learning to do.

You sound dumb

2 Likes

Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by jegaxe(m): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2023
grin grin
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by Kaiser20: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2023
They should reschedule the Gay wedding at the American embassy in Abuja, they will be granted Aduro status.
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by Allisgud: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2023
Sending them to prison will even worsen their bad attitude,they should be given public flogging
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by Chetas81(m): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2023
Sijo01:
cheesy

No pictures If they were yahooboys, their faces will be all over the place. Mstcheeeew
yahoo became prides of Nigeria
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by traware(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:
I no know why people dey always dey worked up with this gay issue. Is it your joystick? Is it your nyash? Comot body, look away. Two consenting adults. Live and let live

*On a side note, it is funny that in many people's imagination male homosexual romantic liaise will always involve anal sex. This could not be further from the truth. Homosexuality is a sexual orientation with varied means of sexual gratification and release. You can be homosexual without even liking anal sex. You could probably just kiss and cuddle and suck each other off without inserting your eck you can be homosexual and intricacies of sex yet retaining an abstract but fundamental desire to commune intimately with only members of your same sex.

In this part of the globe we have a lot of learning to do
Nigerians are generally limited/lack vital knowledge when it concerns various issues or they act pious in public inorder to impress strangers

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by LarryCork: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2023
fergie001:

Delta State Police Command

Biafra people are from deata state....they all about Gay movement...how sad!!((no oofencse)) angry
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by favour32(m): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2023
Kaiser20:
They should reschedule the Gay marriage at the American embassy in Abuja, they will be granted Aduro status.
After the wedding in US embassy in Abuja.....then outside the gate is Nigeria sovereignty.
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by Manfromlasvegas(m): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2023
Petersburg7:

You sound dumb

You have not said anything smart

2 Likes

Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by kiddkash(m): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2023
CallMeAthena:
lol, 14 years x 100
But how do gay men hold their shit?
Or are they always on pampers?
But sending them to jail Na honeymoon.

They need to be sent to women's prison
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by jrusky(m): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2023
Imagine in Nigeria these bloody screamers still have gut to organised wedding?

Delta people wetin do una biko?
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by omooba969(m): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2023
favour32:
May God help those who cannot readily identify their gender.
May God purnish that small boy troll online, that is supporting gay/homosexual people.
Come out openly all Gabriels!
Our job is...we don't forgive..
...... but we will definitely send you to God...as only God can forgive.

What do you mean by this?
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by omooba969(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2023
benqo01:
I DONT KNOW D FEELING THEY DERIVE WEN DEY STUCK THIER JOYSTICK IN ANOTHER MAN'S ANUS

DAMN SO DISGUSTING

And who told you that love btw two gay people is all about sex. Even at that, what's your business with what two adults decide to do with themselves?

2 Likes

Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by Manfromlasvegas(m): 11:12am On Aug 29, 2023
traware:
Nigerians are generally limited/lack vital knowledge when it concerns various issues or they act pious in public inorder to impress strangers

Sad, but true

2 Likes

Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by favour32(m): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2023
omooba969:

What do you mean by this?
Nigeria has got a say in it already.
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by Exceed15: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2023
They should be dealt with severely. They should not teach our children nonsense.
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by kclub83(m): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2023
Stanweezy:
Do they need to go publicly to display their stupidity, atleast do it and do it codedly, nobody will disturb u bkus u didn't create nuisance.
you are one of them
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by Manfromlasvegas(m): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2023
traware:
The man sticking his joystick in the anus derives pleasure from the act while the man whose anus the joystick is being stuck into also derives pleasure.Heterosexuals participate in anal sex too.Humans are fascinating creatures

Fantastic but hilarious response

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by vick00(m): 11:16am On Aug 29, 2023
Naija my country. Police will never set on their hands on something they know it is not easy. Awon werey. I'm not supporting Gay wedding just having some words for the Nigerian police

2 Likes

Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by WesternPanzer: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
Good one

Bastards

Bro, stop preaching hate. This is wickedness of the highest order.

How can you advocate death for such a petty stuff?

Please I am as straight as a ruler before you accuse me of rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by Felimax(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
Good one

Bastards

One thousand likes for you I beg. You made my day.

Chai, God bless you!
If possible add more to those lines. My eyes almost pop out laughing.
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by DaveOnuoha92(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2023
Make dem give them firing squad because sending dem to kirikiri will be like a honeymoon 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State / Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) / Agboghidi Irabornehi Wanted By Police In California, N9M Reward Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.