Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,299 members, 7,900,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:49 PM

No Thief Confesses His Crime Unless Beaten Hard: Why We Must Sustain CSU Probe! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Thief Confesses His Crime Unless Beaten Hard: Why We Must Sustain CSU Probe! (374 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku / No Thief Will Rule This Country Again / Osinbajo: We Must Sustain The Ease Of Doing Business Reforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Thief Confesses His Crime Unless Beaten Hard: Why We Must Sustain CSU Probe! by Bigkoko: 10:09am On Aug 29, 2023
I have traveled far & wide, opened several LLC in different continent of the world and live off my hard earn cash. I have seen it all. I have run into Nigerian big men abroad and see the humility and isolation they face when it dawn on them that no body lieks their ass here or give a shit about them. I am roundly always happy when i see them use the Metro just like any other person and damn it, no one give a shit about them. Only on Nairaland and many places in Nigeria do these swobs get the unmerited attention they drown in.

I know most of them are called rich, wealthy because they are thieves, liars, certificate forgers, looters and lot more. In all the bad press against Nigeria & Nigerians, from the international Husppuppy g-men, to little known drug mules, caught or uncaught, none would shake the very foundation of Nigeria like the scandalous forgery involving a 150 year Black institution of Learning; Chicago State University. Why? Because one temporal fraud of a president get caught in forgery/identity theft/perjury on the international lane.

Imagine when you say Ganduje is rich? A bribe taker!!! Caught on video taking bribes from a contractor! Tufiakwaaaaa!

Nigerians ought it as a duty to make sure CSU comes out clean on the role it played in forging certificates for Bola Tinubu, or what it knew of the forgery. The integrity of a whole nation depends on this. Imagine the scenario where your president flaunts forged varsity documents with all the wealth at its disposal, then compare with the desperate common man!!!

No thief freely confesses his crime unless beaten hard. I am glad Asiwaju has been beaten really hard to confess the certificate he parades is full of error which he is aware, but made no effort to legally correct it. This confession only came through some beatings internationally by none other than his bestie Alhaji Atiku Abubakar...

More prominent Nigerians need to join the fray and beat the shit out of this old grand pa.

4 Likes

Re: No Thief Confesses His Crime Unless Beaten Hard: Why We Must Sustain CSU Probe! by Usmanbiden: 10:21am On Aug 29, 2023
You're on point.

4 Likes

Re: No Thief Confesses His Crime Unless Beaten Hard: Why We Must Sustain CSU Probe! by Bigkoko: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
I love Nigerians full of brotherly wahala.... CSU is learning the hard way why we are called the GIANT OF AFRICA!! They have locked their X account.

The destiny of millions of Nigerians is at stake. Even Shettima has spoken of how clueless the govt is!

Mai gida Atiku Abubakar press his neck till he release our mandate.

At this point in our history, we need a fiscally responsible, baggage free President to direct the affairs of the Country, not this sanctioned drug mule with a throf of crooks around him!

2 Likes

Re: No Thief Confesses His Crime Unless Beaten Hard: Why We Must Sustain CSU Probe! by olisaEze(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
So which thief should we beat, the people that gave an unlicensed gun to a druggy or the druggy that used the gun to rob?? grin

1 Like

Re: No Thief Confesses His Crime Unless Beaten Hard: Why We Must Sustain CSU Probe! by Bigkoko: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Both deserve the beatings o their lives... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

olisaEze:
So which thief should we beat, the people that gave an unlicensed gun to a druggy or the druggy that used the gun to rob?? grin

1 Like

Re: No Thief Confesses His Crime Unless Beaten Hard: Why We Must Sustain CSU Probe! by WorldRichest: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
If you concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you

2 Likes

Re: No Thief Confesses His Crime Unless Beaten Hard: Why We Must Sustain CSU Probe! by raskymonojendor: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibos be wailing 24/7 on Nairaland and creating tons of meaningless topics. grin

1 Like

Re: No Thief Confesses His Crime Unless Beaten Hard: Why We Must Sustain CSU Probe! by Bigkoko: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Mai gi da Atiku Abubakar.... badass nigga! I always know his interest is to disqualify Asiwaju. Badass nigga AA..

1 Like

Re: No Thief Confesses His Crime Unless Beaten Hard: Why We Must Sustain CSU Probe! by AfonjaEmir: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
Claiming Laughter, where as you are deeply......

CRYING... cool

raskymonojendor:
Ibos be wailing 24/7 on Nairaland and creating tons of meaningless topics. grin

1 Like

Re: No Thief Confesses His Crime Unless Beaten Hard: Why We Must Sustain CSU Probe! by AfonjaEmir: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
He is not looking for palliatives...You are the person, who, hunger has built a DUPLEX on its conehead cool

WorldRichest:
If you concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you

Re: No Thief Confesses His Crime Unless Beaten Hard: Why We Must Sustain CSU Probe! by Deogratiasfx: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
Bigkoko:
I have traveled far & wide, opened several LLC in different continent of the world and live off my hard earn cash. I have seen it all. I have run into Nigerian big men abroad and see the humility and isolation they face when it dawn on them that no body lieks their ass here or give a shit about them. I am roundly always happy when i see them use the Metro just like any other person and damn it, no one give a shit about them. Only on Nairaland and many places in Nigeria do these swobs get the unmerited attention they drown in.

I know most of them are called rich, wealthy because they are thieves, liars, certificate forgers, looters and lot more. In all the bad press against Nigeria & Nigerians, from the international Husppuppy g-men, to little known drug mules, caught or uncaught, none would shake the very foundation of Nigeria like the scandalous forgery involving a 150 year Black institution of Learning; Chicago State University. Why? Because one temporal fraud of a president get caught in forgery/identity theft/perjury on the international lane.

Imagine when you say Ganduje is rich? A bribe taker!!! Caught on video taking bribes from a contractor! Tufiakwaaaaa!

Nigerians ought it as a duty to make sure CSU comes out clean on the role it played in forging certificates for Bola Tinubu, or what it knew of the forgery. The integrity of a whole nation depends on this. Imagine the scenario where your president flaunts forged varsity documents with all the wealth at its disposal, then compare with the desperate common man!!!

No thief freely confesses his crime unless beaten hard. I am glad Asiwaju has been beaten really hard to confess the certificate he parades is full of error which he is aware, but made no effort to legally correct it. This confession only came through some beatings internationally by none other than his bestie Alhaji Atiku Abubakar...

More prominent Nigerians need to join the fray and beat the shit out of this old grand pa.

Exactly my point. You have certificate that contains error and you do nothing to correct it. When u were asked you keep defending until u were given a deadline to explain why the record should not be released. Now u come out to say it has issues but it is the fault of the clerk.
It is baffles me that his supporters instead of burying their heads in shame, would come and be arguing.

4 Likes

Re: No Thief Confesses His Crime Unless Beaten Hard: Why We Must Sustain CSU Probe! by Whalis: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
Now America should not see Nigerians again as the only corruption people. Corrupt people are everywhere and the difference is individuals.
Re: No Thief Confesses His Crime Unless Beaten Hard: Why We Must Sustain CSU Probe! by helinues: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
Those who intend to labour in vain are allowed to do it peacefully

1 Like

Re: No Thief Confesses His Crime Unless Beaten Hard: Why We Must Sustain CSU Probe! by Ayodeoba: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
If you notice Igbos lifeless body on the street, note that it’s hatred killing them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Thief Confesses His Crime Unless Beaten Hard: Why We Must Sustain CSU Probe! by Bigkoko: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
If you observed correctly, these agbado miscreants are too hungry to atikulate any reasonable response to avalanche of accusations surrounding Asiwaju, rather they resort to tagging everyone IPOB...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Even Pastor Adeboye is IPOB for saying some promotion is a trap for DISGRACE!

Chaiii where can i get Nkwobi and palm wine and dance to Sir Warrior classic as i humbly await the honorable judge to give his landmark judgement ordering CSU to release all documents relating to Bola Adekunle Abibat Ahmed Tinubu and any of the aliases he goes with!

If you dey Stockholm oya come prepare for some owambe.... Venue na Hornstull
Re: No Thief Confesses His Crime Unless Beaten Hard: Why We Must Sustain CSU Probe! by raskymonojendor: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ayodeoba:
If you notice Igbos lifeless body on the street, note that it’s hatred killing them
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: No Thief Confesses His Crime Unless Beaten Hard: Why We Must Sustain CSU Probe! by Bigkoko: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Nobody is Batified anymore.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hunger, trekking and inflation na your mate?

AA badass nigga!!!! Low key strategist!

(1) (Reply)

OPC Terrorists Killed Policemen And Burnt Stations / What Is The Corporate Address Of Nairaland? / Orlu Youth Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.