Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,332 members, 7,937,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State (57073 Views)

Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano / Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) / Police Parade Suspects Who Gruesomely Murdered 20-Year-Old Man In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
cococandy:
Instead of getting married while it’s still illegal, they should be working on getting to know their representatives. Figuring out who’s on their side and who’s not and how to get more of their sympathizer into government.

This is what is called jumping the gun. How will you help your community if you end up in jail?
You support this crap too? Wow, just disgusting
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
cococandy:

How very Godly of you
I'm not a Christian, I don't claim to be godly so he must die
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
FreeSpirited:
Either you think the comparison is apt or not doesn't matter, and as a fact it theres subtle parallel, however what matters is that you think uninhibited homosexual immorality can coexist with the gospel under the guise of grace......But the truth according to scriptures is that homosexuals wont inherit the kingdom so dont spread the act....instead entreat them to draw closer to God as nothing God can not do, no one God can not change....so dont encourage it using cunning abstraction of grace when infact grace doesnt excuse sin.....And Jesus always always set people free from the hook of the law by saying GO AND SIN NO MORE.......
Bullsheet! You know it is bullsheet but desperation won't let you admit it. The same Jesus Christ did not see fit to condemn a woman caught in the act of adultery yet He did not mince words when confronted by the Pharisees whose major mission was to place themselves between God and men.... just like your pastors and mogs do today. If you are clueless as to why Jesus reacted differently to both crowds, it means you don't know Him at all. Deal with that first before you go attempting to remove the speck in the eyes of others who don't even subscribe to your religion. undecided
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
omooba969:

And what's wrong with that if he was? undecided
The two of you should be killed & burnt... So disgusting
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Kobojunkie: 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
cococandy:
Instead of getting married while it’s still illegal, they should be working on getting to know their representatives. Figuring out who’s on their side and who’s not and how to get more of their sympathizer into government.
This is what is called jumping the gun. How will you help your community if you end up in jail?
Like say you don't forget say Nigerians no too care about anything but self and now first. lipsrsealed
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by cococandy(f): 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ajay7411:

You support this crap too? Wow, just disgusting

Ajay7411:

I'm not a Christian, I don't claim to be godly so he must die
What a weird sense of morality you have when you think it’s disgusting to live your life and let others live theirs but it’s totally acceptable to you to tell other people to kill themselves. Yay fine morals

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
cococandy:

What a weird sense of morality you have when you think it’s disgusting to live your life and let others live theirs but it’s totally acceptable to you to tell other people to kill themselves. Yay fine morals
Would you let a man who married his children live his life? How can you support this abomination? Do you think it'll end well for Nigeria if these disgusting beings are given an inch?

We must eradicate all of them
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
cococandy:

They must go to hell
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by omooba969(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
cococandy:

This is not possible as a law has been promulgated against LGBTQ practices in Nigeria. Don't forget that the Nigerian society is highly hypocritical, therefore not a conducive environment for these lovely guys to fight for their individual rights and freedoms.
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by omooba969(m): 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ajay7411:

The two of you should be killed & burnt... So disgusting

To be killed for being gay?? undecided

Learn to be tolerant ok.

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by cococandy(f): 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Like say you don't forget say Nigerians no too care about anything but self and now first. lipsrsealed

Either they are really ignorant about how other countries did their fight to legalization or they have some ulterior motives.

Someone up there said American visa loading and I wouldn’t put it past some of those faces I’m seeing up there to attempt something this extreme for asylum.
Extreme because they had to have known how dangerous it is to do this in the midst of “godly” people who wish to kill them and they did it anyway.

I feel like No truly gay person who doesn’t have clout or influence would be this bold.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Jj222(f): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
It's non of police business they should go and Arrest Bob and James Brown and the rest of them .
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
omooba969:

To be killed for being gay?? undecided

Learn to be tolerant ok.
You won't tolerate the painful death you will receive when you get put down for good
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by cococandy(f): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
omooba969:

This is not possible as a law has been promulgated against LGBTQ practices in Nigeria. Don't forget that the Nigerian society is highly hypocritical, therefore not a conducive environment for these lovely guys to fight for their individual rights and freedoms.

It’s not something that happens overnight. Probably not in these guys’ lifetimes but they can lay foundation for it .
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by cococandy(f): 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ajay7411:

They must go to hell
Sounds closeted to me.

No one is more violently homophobic than a closeted gay man who’s struggling to assert his “preference” for women. Lol grin

You’ll be okay

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by omooba969(m): 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ajay7411:

They must go to hell

Abeg go and sit down joor.

Talk of misplaced priority.
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by cococandy(f): 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ajay7411:

Would you let a man who married his children live his life? How can you support this abomination? Do you think it'll end well for Nigeria if these disgusting beings are given an inch?

We must eradicate all of them

Cue the immediate jump to comparing adult consensual relationships to grown ups who want the freedom to abuse children sexually.

Y’all never cease to show your inner selves. Vile and disgusting
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by omooba969(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
cococandy:

It’s not something that happens overnight. Probably not in these guys’ lifetimes but they can lay foundation for it .

Another angle 👍

There has to be some notable figures in the society who are openly gay, and public figures with liberal views and values to help champion this course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Exceed15: 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
SaLongs1:
I think being gay is inate, it is inbuilt because I cannot fathom myself mounting nor being mounted by another man as these folks are into.

My own is that they can keep doing it in secret but to want normalize in our society is hell No. How can I leave fresh boobs and velvet thigh and be going after man's anus.
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by cococandy(f): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
Exceed15:

. How can I leave fresh boobs and velvet thigh and be going after man's anus.

You don’t have to. No one expects you to. And no one wants you to. Keep loving who you love and living how you like
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by efeski(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I don't believe in ear say bro.

Your cup of tea
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Exceed15: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
cococandy:

You don’t have to. No one expects you to. And no one wants you to. Keep loving who you love and living how you like

Oga my own be say they should not try to make it as part of our lives. They should go to Europe where is allowed.
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by FreeSpirited: 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Bullsheet! You know it is bullsheet but desperation won't let you admit it. The same Jesus Christ did not see fit to condemn a woman caught in the act of adultery yet He did not mince words when confronted by the Pharisees whose major mission was to place themselves between God and men.... just like your pastors and mogs do today. If you are clueless as to why Jesus reacted differently to both crowds, it means you don't know Him at all. Deal with that first before you go attempting to remove the speck in the eyes of others who don't even subscribe to your religion. undecided

Lol...its always a waste of time arguing the scriptures with u especially when your inordinate passions and bubbles are challenged......If Paul can Challenge Peter doctrinally, who are you that can not be challenged out of your immoral insecurities...
Now for the last time......jesus came for the sinners......and he dint come for them to continue in same same he died for...lol,,,unlike your own spiritual delusion and blindness that thinks otherwise........Go and sin no more is the command!

I will end with the warning of Christ after healing a sick and sinful man.........

JOHN 5 V 14

Later Jesus found him at the temple and said to him, “See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you.”
New Living Translation
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
FreeSpirited:
Lol...its always a waste of time arguing the scriptures with u especially when your inordinate passions and bubbles are challenged......If Paul can Challenge Peter doctrinally, who are you that can not be challenged out of your immoral insecurities... Now for the last time......jesus came for the sinners......and he dint come for them to continue in same same he died for...lol,,,unlike your own spiritual delusion and blindness that thinks otherwise........Go and sin no more is the command!
I will end with the warning of Christ after healing a sick and sinful man.........
JOHN 5 V 14
Later Jesus found him at the temple and said to him, “See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you.”
New Living Translation
The #1 problem with you religious folks is that you think by arguing along the lines of your many fallacies that you actually offer what amounts to a reasonable argument. Far from it! All you do is reveal how truly empty you are of the knowledge of the one who you pretend you belong to. undecided

□ Again, Jesus Christ said He came only for the Lost sheep of Israel. These gay men did not tell you they are the Lost sheep of Israel that Jesus Christ came for so I am not sure why you continue to argue meaninglessly.
□ Jesus Christ did not condemn the sinners — the Lost sheep of Israel — as He made clear He came instead to save them so, again, I am not sure why you continue to argue meaninglessly against what Jesus Christ Himself proclaimed.
□ Jesus Christ condemned the Pharisees who set themselves as gods between men and God, but not once did Jesus Christ condemn the ordinary sinner — the Lost sheep of Isreal —who again He said He came not to condemn but to save. I don't know why you think gay men are the Pharisees whom Jesus Christ condemned for their outright hypocritical ways.

Stop arguing meaninglessly abeg! undecided
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by SaLongs1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am not gay either but that doesn't mean I should condemn them for being different from me. I am not that insecure in my life an existence. undecided
Our people have a misplacement of priorities, just imagine leaving our politicians to loot without consequences whilst pointing fingers at gays who have absolutely nothing to do with what I eat or drink nor where I lay my head. Stay blessed man.

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by cococandy(f): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Exceed15:

Oga my own be say they should not try to make it as part of our lives. They should go to Europe where is allowed.

No one will make it part of your life. You will be living your life as usual. In whatever capacity you like. Same job you do. Same places you go. Same hobbies you have. Everything you do will be the same and your personal life will be the exact same as before.

I’m trying to make you see there’s no gay boogeyman out to get you and force you into gayism.
This fantasy of the persecutors trying to portray themselves as some sort of persecuted people is insane.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Hushpuppy20(m): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
RADARADA
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by burninflamez(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

Dik-dikkers.
🥱🥱🥱🙆
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
cococandy:
■No one will make it part of your life. You will be living your life as usual. In whatever capacity you like. Same job you do. Same places you go. Same hobbies you have. Everything you do will be the same and your personal life will be the exact same as before.
I’m trying to make you see there’s no gay boogeyman out to get you and force you into gayism. This fantasy of the persecutors trying to portray themselves as some of persecuted people is insane.
grin
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by KingB5(m): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
Creamypie:
Holy shit. Is That guy in blue mini skirt wearing red boots not whizkid?av seen d full video. They are not gays. They are organizing a fashion event

Haha

Him resemble Naira Marley 😁😁
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by KingB5(m): 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
The one in white don bleach sotehhhh😁😁
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
cococandy:

Sounds closeted to me.

No one is more violently homophobic than a closeted gay man who’s struggling to assert his “preference” for women. Lol grin

You’ll be okay
hahaha, you de mad... wetin concern me reach man ynash... u de ment

I get babe with big ynash, fresh pussy & succulent boobs, so keep telling yourself that... e no go shock me say you join them too... useless creature

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep / Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend / #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.