Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,950 members, 7,890,129 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:46 AM

Is There Any Action - Adventure Game That Beats Gta Iv - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Is There Any Action - Adventure Game That Beats Gta Iv (2795 Views)

Which Ps4 Adventure Game Can Play Multiplayer Offline? / Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog / GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Action - Adventure Game That Beats Gta Iv by Nipeks(m): 6:05am On Oct 15, 2011
The game is just too realistic.

If you're connected to the internet, you can even buy mp3 music at real life amazon.com with your mobile phone or visit a cyber cafe in the game. The player can also take photos for certain missions, and call 911 to summon the emergency services with his mobile phone. There are over 100 fictitious websites that can be accessed within the game, and Niko can also send and receive email (including junk mail) and set up prospective dates

The game also features in-game television programming, with several viewable channels featuring programmes and advertisements. The television shows cover a wide variety of genres, including a history channel, reality shows, card games, and cartoons.

T
he player has the option of attempting to escape arrest before being handcuffed, at the cost of increasing the wanted level by one star.

G
TA IV's rendition of Liberty City also closely resembles modern New York City

The player can also hail a taxi or cab, which allows travel between destinations without having to drive

G
rand Theft Auto IV takes advantage of Natural Motion's Euphoria engine, which combines artificial intelligence, bio-mechanics and physics to make Non-Player Characters behaviour and movement adaptive and more realistic (the characters can even do stuffs that is not expected by the programme). In one preview, a player knocked an NPC out of a window and the character grabbed onto a ledge to stop himself from falling

G
rand Theft Auto IV also contains morality choices at many points throughout the game, which alter the storyline appropriately depending on the player's choice. Which of the game's two different endings occurs is determined by one of these choices.

The list just goes on like that not talk of interesting storyline and missions

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST GAME EVER
Re: Is There Any Action - Adventure Game That Beats Gta Iv by hancock(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2011
this also is the best game i have ever played in my life shocked
Re: Is There Any Action - Adventure Game That Beats Gta Iv by Jhonnyboy(m): 4:45am On Oct 21, 2011
Download GTA IV, FIFA 12, PES 12 and many more interesting games here;
mediafiresoftgame..com
Re: Is There Any Action - Adventure Game That Beats Gta Iv by Ezebinaugwu(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2011
Can i play this game on psp, and how can i get it
Re: Is There Any Action - Adventure Game That Beats Gta Iv by Mobinga: 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2011
cool

GTA V beats it.
Re: Is There Any Action - Adventure Game That Beats Gta Iv by Josyrogers(m): 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2011
That meant you never played GTA San Andreas. If you did then you'll know that GTA IV did not leave up to expectation. GTA San Andreas was the greatest of them all. Vast territories, witty radio presenters, sharp and intense story/plot, memorable characters, etc. Pity Rockstar couldn't do a remake for PS3.
Re: Is There Any Action - Adventure Game That Beats Gta Iv by Nipeks(m): 8:12am On Jan 27, 2012
Ezebinaugwu:

Can i play this game on psp, and how can i get it

Nope, the game is too big for PSP to contain. Infact it is about 15 GB on PC torrent download
Re: Is There Any Action - Adventure Game That Beats Gta Iv by Nipeks(m): 8:18am On Jan 27, 2012
Mobinga:

cool

GTA V beats it.

Sorry GTA V is not yet out. The chairman of Take-two interactive refuses to give any information about it. There are rumours that it's going to be out within this year and next year and it will be set in Los Santos (GTA SA).
Re: Is There Any Action - Adventure Game That Beats Gta Iv by Nipeks(m): 8:33am On Jan 27, 2012
Josyrogers:

That meant you never played GTA San Andreas. If you did then you'll know that GTA IV did not leave up to expectation. GTA San Andreas was the greatest of them all. Vast territories, witty radio presenters, sharp and intense story/plot, memorable characters, etc. Pity Rockstar couldn't do a remake for PS3.

It's you who hasn't played both. You have no idea how a big fan of GTA I am. I've almost completed the franchise and I'm still on it. FYI, I've completed GTA SA twice (100%) and I'm still on the third round. Though it was also my best before the GTA IV Era. The GTA IVs look more reallistic both graphically and in characters behaviour.

(1) (Reply)

PC Games In Port Harcourt / Gaming On The MSI Geforce GTX 970 Gaming 4G / Download Darksiders Game , Call Of Duty , God Of War Collection Games For Ps3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.