Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,566 members, 7,951,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

My New Discovery To Heal Minor Wound - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My New Discovery To Heal Minor Wound (252 Views)

Can This Wound Ever Heal?? (graphic Picture) / My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. / Soak 5 Garlic And 4 Ginger In A Bottle Of Water To Heal This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Discovery To Heal Minor Wound by Opidondon: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
I'm not a doctor and what i want to share below is based on 100% of my experience.

I once had a knife cut on my left hand which was extremely painful and due to lack of money, i left it untreated, i don't know what came over my to use a pen cap to remove my ear wax and rub it on the wound surface, i experience some seconds pain sha o, i then notice the next day that the wound started healing at a fast rate.

Suprisingly i got another wound some months later and did same and the result was very effective positively. Dear reader, that is how i have use this simple trick to be treating any wound i have with about 80% success.

I put this here for another person to try and give me feedback cos i don't know if this is applicable to my body only or an effective way to treat minor wounds because i'm not too sure of it as a general cure but one or two people should help me confirm it

Doctors in the house should also state if there is any disadvantage of doing this kind of thing.

Greetings to all members.
Re: My New Discovery To Heal Minor Wound by Opidondon: 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
A
Re: My New Discovery To Heal Minor Wound by ghettochild(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lol. Your wound healed naturally..and plus they are little cuts..
If na big wound...
Oh boy..no waste ur time.
Re: My New Discovery To Heal Minor Wound by Opidondon: 10:37am On Aug 30, 2023
ghettochild:
Lol. Your wound healed naturally..and plus they are little cuts..
If na big wound...
Oh boy..no waste ur time.
Why not try it first? I know what i'm saying

(1) (Reply)

Lose Belly Fat Now!! Lanta Flat Belly Shake [weight Loss Secret] / Best Treatment For Insomnia / Where Can I Get Plastic Container Packaging For Cosmetic Or Cream Wholesale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.