Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,125 members, 7,913,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:13 PM

Various Influencers Are Trending After Their Expl!c!t Tape Was Leaked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Various Influencers Are Trending After Their Expl!c!t Tape Was Leaked (4083 Views)

Safiya Yusuf: I Was Stoned, Battled Depression When My Nude Video Was Leaked / I'm Ashewo - Lautech Student Whose Sex Tape Was Leaked With Two Men. VIDEO / How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Various Influencers Are Trending After Their Expl!c!t Tape Was Leaked by Danielepum2000(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
Her sending you a private video or picture says a lot But you sharing it to the world is so immature

Like some guys grow tf up..most girls £nd their lives cause of the shame and you still think you're playing smart...everything has its own reward tho

Omo from Molly Awele to Buba girl to chedda to justkingphoebe even to an Uganda influencer, are currently trending on social media after their expl!c!t tape was leaked online called [SWIP <<]

Not too long, many of their videos became really popular on the internet and I am sure you are also looking for it so. Search for eksublog on telegram and watch the videos

But honestly when will guys learn?
Re: Various Influencers Are Trending After Their Expl!c!t Tape Was Leaked by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Various Influencers Are Trending After Their Expl!c!t Tape Was Leaked by MrSinister(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:

Hope they won't leak your own here on Nairaland soon?
Re: Various Influencers Are Trending After Their Expl!c!t Tape Was Leaked by Fahvvy: 9:58am On Aug 30, 2023
You're funny o undecided...
The way y'all just come online and make assumptions is what beats my imagination undecided...

Can you prove with evidence that it the guys who are leaking the videos of all these women? undecided...

And besides...
With how the internet is flooded with leaked videos of people, why would anyone bother to make a se.x video or allow another to make a video of them, isn't that st.puidity?!! undecided...

Omorr...
It's obvious that it's the girls that needs to learn undecided...

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Movie Stars, Shola Shobowale And Doris Simon, On RED Carpte (photos) / Photos: Meet K-cee’s Brother- E- Money / Justin Bieber Caught On Camera Making Out With Girlfriend 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.