Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,891 members, 7,976,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:47 AM

My Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend (650 Views)

My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! / See What My Girl Did To Me Tonight (pic) / My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend by lexydoh(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2011
i have a girl that i introduced my girlfrnd to but later realized that this guy is going out with the girl because he is using ride. the girl later came back and ask for forgiveness.i accepted her.not quite long i saw that my friend and was telling some story about the girl, how bad she is .i love this girl should i tell her am not interested in her again and look for another girl or i should call her and tell her the stories heard about her am confused,
Re: My Girl Friend by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 15, 2011
lexydoh:

i have a girl that i introduced my girlfrnd to but later realized that[b] this guy[/b] is going out with the girl because he is using ride. the girl later came back and ask for forgiveness.i accepted her.not quite long i saw that my friend and was telling some story about the girl, how bad she is .i love this girl should i tell her am not interested in her[b/] again and look for [b]another girl or i should call her and[b] tell her[/b] the stories heard about her am confused,   
[size=14pt]Complicated Discombobulation!
Do you mind being more coherent?  Substituting girl, her, this girl, this guy, that girl, with some names? Fake names, i dont care! It's 7:50 am, and i think my brain is still too soggy, to decipher this catastrophic incomprehensibleness! Thank you in advance!. . . smiley[/size]
Re: My Girl Friend by Tosinville(m): 8:01am On Oct 15, 2011
You've been hanging out with bad friends, the dude tryna convince you to snatch your girl away from you completely, sule-mugu.
Re: My Girl Friend by ajayi1(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2011
@ Poster forget about the gurl and move forward, BTW try to rephrase your thread well.
Re: My Girl Friend by zealot4me(f): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2011
am sorry i cnt make a thing outta dis undecided

(1) (Reply)

Where Have All The Roses Gone? / Your Dream Spouse In 24hrs! Guaranteed! / This Program Aids You To Find And Keep Mpeg Music Files From Web Through Large A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.